1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (18) · No

Mike C.Sydney, NSW

Reneged on the 7 day buy back guarantee

Do not deal with these guys. Pickles Belmore refused to return my deposit, despite the 7 day buy-back guarantee. I had left three voicemails for them over two days at the start of the 7 day window, but they failed to return my calls. Instead they went ahead and registered the vehicle and now insist I pay a $434 registration fee out of the deposit. Their reasoning - I should have emailed rather than phoned! Ridiculous.

Matthew

MatthewIllawarra, NSW

Gave me Spare keys for a different car then refused to replace them!

Bought a 2018 Toyota Kluger. The car was advertised with spare keys but the spare keys provided were for a completely different car. When I contacted Pickles about it they never rang me back, I had to call continuously to follow up the matter, then got told they wouldn’t replace both the spare coded and spare sub key. Despite me doing all the groundwork because they couldn’t come up with a plan. It’s not unreasonable to expect the advertised spare keys be for your car, and if they are not - replaced. The staff member on the phone who eventually handled it was rude and kept cutting me off. Not what I expected from such a well established company.

Dan

DanAdelaide

Was told lies!!!

zameer.kh

zameer.khSydney, NSW

Beware of 7 day buy back offer loophole

I was told there is a 7 day buy back offer. When I approached them during the cooling off period, they said I have not signed the 7 day buy back form so I am not eligible. That was ridiculous reasoning and very cunning.

winter j.

winter j.Murray Mallee, SA

Bought diesel Hilux. Was not diesel Hilux

I bought a diesel Helix but Hilux was petrol. I will never buy a car from pickle auction again. I can not recover my cost because they refuse to pay.

Deborah36

Deborah36South East Queensland, QLD

caravan not as described

I won a caravan at brisbane , it was described as being hail damaged , repairable with no damage shown in the pics , when I got it home I found major damage to the draw bar , I did a revs check & found that it was major front & rear damage , not hail damage , it should have been a stat. , the pics they had of the draw bar where doctored to make them look good , lies & false advertising , not good

Gurpreet SinghVictoria

Not Recommended

Anu E.Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Not recommended - not worth the money

Too many unnecessary fee which adds up and cant even view the cars. buyers beware. Damage Report is misleading and did not mention the cracked windscreens. Currently in the process of complaining.

Anu E.

Thanks mate, have not got anywhere. Seems like a common issue reading the other reviews. I have raised a ACCC inquiry.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

VW Passat

I won the auction last Wednesday for a 2010 Passat rego bwi06v.
The condition report was misleading and I kicked up a stink as a result I got most of my money back. The mechanic I used told me to take it back.
Its listed again for sale.

Muslim

MuslimAustralian Capital Territory

Avoid Like a Plague

Lois

LoisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never purchase a car from here!!!!

Sasha-Leigh M.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

My car was taken to pickles after being written off, the company was meant to send me the contents of my car, which they did, but only SOME of the things. I attempted to contact the company via email asking for the missing items, but didn't hear anything back. Not happy.

Sasha-Leigh M.

It's not the matter of the items so much as the fact that I received nothing in response to my email. But I will email you on the address provided continue the discussion there. Thanks for getting back to me this time, do appreciate your time.

GeorgePerth, WA

Extremely disappointed by constant negative and illegal behavior by Pickles towards buyers.

OkaySydney, NSW

Staff very unhelpful

Staff very unhelpful, l am new to the bidding online, was going through the online sales but to my surprise got an email that l had won a bid for a car was't sure I looked at, anyway called belmore office and was told l had pressed on the bid button, the person I spoke too said he would lodge am error bid complaint , maybe I could get some of my money which was taken from my account back. It going to two weeks but no one had called. I have called the office severally but what l get told each time l call is someone will call you back.

Okay

Thanks CX for following this up promptly, really appreciated.

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

You're most welcome Okay.

Pickles Cx

Customer Experience was able to sort everything out

Filed a review with Pickles. Customer experience was able to get back to me.
After a few emails of requesting more details from me (all within a day)
The manager was able to resolve everything and a satisfactory resolution was met.
Would buy from Pickles again as this was just an unlucky lemon which got resolved straight away.

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Online Shops

Worst experience ever, Horrific negligence, Zero accountability.

JonathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Experience - Buyer beware. Completely dishonest and unethical conduct at Belmore branch

Great outcome

Didnt realize that the salvage vehicle that I purchased at auction was advertised as noisy engine, when I went to pick it up the engine was shot.Pickles withdrew the sale and gave me a full refund Amazing service Thankyou

J Crawford

J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Paul

Paulasked

Why do you keep moving the auction date forward? Frustrated spending so much time to find items, making time to be online to bid only to find out the auction time has been changed.

Chad C.

Chad C.asked

I bet on a car by mistake and I won the bet how to cancel that

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the question.

Under the terms and conditions of participation at auction(s) all sales are final and there is no ability to cancel a sale. If you do not proceed with the sale then you stand to forfeit any deposit paid and are likely to be banned from participating at any future auctions.

Did you contact the branch immediately, and if so, what was their response?

Please email me your response (along with a copy of your invoice) directly to cx@pickles.com.au and I will review this for you.

Regards,