Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 2 of 17)

1.9

Second hand cars

Don't buy second hand expensive cars which have zero warranty. Because people can't sell elsewhere and gives auction to sell. I paid 18k for GTR n few days later gear box problem. Email pickles but their said sorry can't help u.
Course you can't test drive.
Think before you buy ..otherwise you pick crap.

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Excellent service from start to finish.

It being my first purchase at auction every person I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful, from the first phone call to the end of the auction. Particularly the young lady at the reception and the security guard who went out of his way to show me what to do.
Thanks a lot guys!

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Disgraceful conduct, will never use them again

Was bidding on a few ex military equipment lots on an online auction, and Pickles closed/ sold all auction lots prior to the advertised auction end time. I tried to contact the auction rep. via mobile, no reply. Sent an email the following day to Pickles customer service, and also no response. I'll be steering clear in future.

Dan

The auction was the Townsville ex military auction, 19th Feb. I messaged Trent on the night asking what was happening, as well as sending 2 emails to Pickles service desk.

Dan

Any update Pickles Cx or have you gone silent too?

Steven

StevenCentral Queensland, QLD

DavidSydney, NSW

Dead battery

GarySydney Surrounds, NSW

robbed of a $1000 from pickles, unfair and inaccurate business practises

Unprofessional Outfit from Top to bottom

Cheap infrastructure - expensive fees and really poor service, this organisation is marketed as being one of the largest in the automotive sales industry, but they simply don’t perform. It’s all hype and no delivery.

Amit G.

Amit G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Unprofessional and false condition report

Muslim

MuslimAustralian Capital Territory

Avoid Like a Plague

HAW

HAWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inaccuracte vehicle condition reports and shocking customer service!

Inaccurate condition reports. Do not purchase without seeing the car for yourself!
Basically I was told over the phone that I lacked 'common sense'.
"Bullseye Chip" with "comment only"
turns out to be multiple windscreen chips and am told it is unroadworthy - meaning it would require rectification - there's a rectification guide that was not used!
Additional chip is on drivers side making it unroadworthy. condition report identifies only the one on passenger side.
Spoke to [name removed], offered no compensation or couldn't even apologize. Didn't have the condition report/information in front of him and was rude in his tone of voice. Very poor customer service considering $19k had been spent.

Online bidding

Pickles Auction has the worst online bidding system i ever seen.
After spending hours viewing their cars. I trusted them saying that their online bidding would be the same as if was to their auction physical location.

After 5 minutes of auction their system went down and even worse. Pickles didn't stopped the auction. They carried that on with only those that were on their site. A total disrespect towards those clients who trusted their words.

Lois

LoisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never purchase a car from here!!!!

Ibrar H.

Ibrar H.Sydney, NSW

Live bidding crashed,

I wasted nearly 1 hour and 30 minutes online for ebidding. The auction resulted in internal server error.

My experience with pickle isn't great. They sell salvage written off vehicles to the Public, while these lots should only be sold to licensed dismentalor (wreckers).

Andrew J.

Andrew J.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Pickles Live Offline for Canberra Hail Auction

Trying to bid online for Canberra Hail Auction but their Online bidding portal is down again - so now people can only bid at the physical auction. This stinks - it's an absolute scam and outrageous behaviour on Pickles behalf. Should never have wasted my time with this company.

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over a week for a response...to be told they can not help!!!

Customer service of Pickles Auction is absolutely appalling. Contacted Pickles via the phone and followed up with an email that day. Finally received a response over a week later (after countless calls/emails) to finally be told...no can not help - even though they agreed to help a week earlier. Do not waste your time with this company....

Duran

DuranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scammers to the max

Lyn holmes

Lyn holmesSydney, NSW

Staff information, help & customer service

Steve21

Steve21Darling Downs, QLD

Seamless transaction using the DIYinspect app.

Using the DIYinspect app, I followed the simple steps as directed and lodged my vehicle for an appraisal.
A few hours later I received a decent offer.
After accepting the offer, I received some paperwork and returned it. All got approved.
Drove my car to Geebung and on arrival signed a receipt and received payment into my account.
Simple, professional and worth considering.

Sasha-Leigh M.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

My car was taken to pickles after being written off, the company was meant to send me the contents of my car, which they did, but only SOME of the things. I attempted to contact the company via email asking for the missing items, but didn't hear anything back. Not happy.

Sasha-Leigh M.

It's not the matter of the items so much as the fact that I received nothing in response to my email. But I will email you on the address provided continue the discussion there. Thanks for getting back to me this time, do appreciate your time.

Gary T.South East Queensland, QLD

Watch out for the list of huge pickles fees added on to auction bid prices.

Ali Q

Ali Qasked

I have done bidding by mistake on a statutory writtenoff car
Its still 24 hours left since bidding will be closed at 3 o clock Friday 22nd may 2029
I have called pickles canberra and they have refused to remove my bid
At the moment I am feeling helpless
There should be a good customer service
Its not the Australian way to behave to a customer in a way that he is trapped by bidding
Stock# 6186203
Lot #355
Mercedes C300
My buyer # 1079168
Please get me out of this trouble
aqasim938@yahoo.com.au

Denise Masked

Hello
Previous posters mention a ‘7 day buy back offer’. Have looked at FAQ’s on your site & can’t find any mention of this. Does it still operate? Is it for cars bought at Auction? What are the terms & conditions associated with this? Can you send me links to these areas. Have found getting to talk on phone to someone at Pickles Sydney not easy, calls not returned but understand everyone is busy tho. Thanks GD

David

The 7 day buy back is only for the fixed price cars. That is why their price is high. The auctions are you get what you get. But you need to be careful as you can usually get a similar car from a car dealer for much the same price. Occasionally a bargain auctions cheap but you have to be on the ball to get it. For the average Joe best just scour carsales.com and you will get a better deal with warranty from a dealer or a good private sale that you can get checked out by a mechanic before you buy. Hope that helps.

Denise M

Thanks David, much appreciated.

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your enquiry.

David is at least correct about the 7 Day Buy Back Offer only being available through our PicklesGO service (Fixed Price). However this offer is not applicable to all PicklesGO cars, it depends on the vendor and the best suggestion is to ask our staff about whether a specific asset you are interested in has this offer.

For more details on the 7 Day Buy Back offer please refer to this link on our website: https://www.pickles.com.au/about/Terms-And-Conditions/7-day-Buy-Back-Offer

FYI, we survey our customers regularly (weekly in fact) and of the thousands of responses we receive the most common and frequent comment(s) we get for why they liked their PicklesGO buying experience was 'Ease or Easy' and 'Value'.

I do apologise that you have found it difficult to make contact with our branch, we are normally quite busy and especially so during these times, but we should be at least responding to your messages. Keep trying and I would expect you will make contact.

All the best, Pickles Cx

Jeff L.

Jeff L.asked

Why has pickles got a rule if you buy a salvaged vehicle or boat it must be removed by a tow truck
operator seems to me some one is getting a back hander I thought once you paid for it , it became
your property and it's not up to them to tell you that you carn't remove it unless it's by a tow truck if
you can remove it yourself you should not be forced to pay through nose for tow truck

Get an answer from our members and Pickles Auctions representatives