Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 2 of 18)

1.9

Bernard.

Bernard.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Pickles make an error, then ban the customer!!

Paula Silbery

Paula SilberyGoldfields, WA

Awesome Reviews

William B.

William B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Uninformed Customer Service

This company clearly doesn't know what they are doing. On their website, there is/was a PC that is sort of meant for gaming and so I was still deciding if I should bid. When I called the branch about the inquiry about the PC, i got moved 5 times in the call because I've apparently reached the wrong branch or because they didn't even know that they had a PC in their branch. Customer service was absolute garbage except for a nice man whose name I've forgotten but i have yet to get a shipping price for a PC that is located in Dubbo to Victoria. If they cannot even do this then i don't think they deserve even 2 stars.

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Online Shops

Don’t buy anything for Pickles auction

They are bunch thieves and liars
I will never deal with them ever again
After what there did.
They damaged and stole parts from my car.
And then when I spoke to them they threatened me.

winter j.

winter j.Murray Mallee, SA

Bought diesel Hilux. Was not diesel Hilux

I bought a diesel Helix but Hilux was petrol. I will never buy a car from pickle auction again. I can not recover my cost because they refuse to pay.

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharge and give misleadIng information

Deborah36

Deborah36South East Queensland, QLD

caravan not as described

I won a caravan at brisbane , it was described as being hail damaged , repairable with no damage shown in the pics , when I got it home I found major damage to the draw bar , I did a revs check & found that it was major front & rear damage , not hail damage , it should have been a stat. , the pics they had of the draw bar where doctored to make them look good , lies & false advertising , not good

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Some Dodgy practices, otherwise have been a good business deal

bobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

caravans online

shonky. have tried several times to purchase, even after being highest bidder with no other bids for 24hours against me suddenly at last minute another bid comes in and surprise surprise in every auction its been the same bidders from pakenham and playford vic. this then extends auction time. then sometimes you will see same item in next auction. i think its called ghosting

RONH

RONH

Bidding at Dubbo auctions

I was the winning bidder at the auction but didn't get the item,local bidder (under-bidder) got item. The system is corrupt & favors locals.
They tell lies,said there was a reserve price. item was salvage parts only,didn't start on a reserve price. Unprofessional give them a miss

Gurpreet SinghVictoria

Not Recommended

Arjun

ArjunTasmania

Very bad customer service &misleading information

I bought car 2 week ago in online
in the condition report car in good working order &no machinical issues.we pay the car & took home .very next day car dash bord show gear box issues.i took the car to pickels branch & explain the problems .but they said the problem in the car key not in the gear box.& said if its show on the dash bord again let us know.i said ok .next weekend i got same problem & i showed the dash bord as well they said we can't help you talk to our complaints department i said i wana talk to the manger.they said talk to the complaints department .very poor customer service & misleading information
Regards
Arjun

Anu E.Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Not recommended - not worth the money

Too many unnecessary fee which adds up and cant even view the cars. buyers beware. Damage Report is misleading and did not mention the cracked windscreens. Currently in the process of complaining.

Anu E.

Thanks mate, have not got anywhere. Seems like a common issue reading the other reviews. I have raised a ACCC inquiry.

Stefan L.

Stefan L.

Below Average Service

Too many unnecessary fees from this company. They also try to sell you an aftermarket warranty which isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. The salesman was a shocker - telling a lot of untruths that just sounded absolutely ridiculous. Really shameful.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

VW Passat

I won the auction last Wednesday for a 2010 Passat rego bwi06v.
The condition report was misleading and I kicked up a stink as a result I got most of my money back. The mechanic I used told me to take it back.
Its listed again for sale.

MarkusAU

Pickles withhold information to get a better price.

Pickles have e-auctions, where you are not allowed to see the vehicle. Their photos are poor so things like cracked windows can't be seen and they do not answer email questions about the vehicles. Clearly happy to rip people off. Buyer beware.

Lewis

LewisPerth, WA

Cannot believe how easy it was

Sold my car via the DIYInspect App. Actually cannot believe how easy it was, uploaded the details of my vehicle, got a reasonable offer back, sent paperwork and dropped the car off. I was literally stood at Pickles reception in disbelief asking the lady at the desk surely there must be something else I have to do, because I was expecting to be haggled with or talked down or ripped off somehow but no, it's literally that simple, absolute delight to deal with and the staff at the desk were lovely.

Zero complaints, this is the way to sell your car in my opinion, beats dealing with the weekend warriors and time wasters.

Second hand cars

Don't buy second hand expensive cars which have zero warranty. Because people can't sell elsewhere and gives auction to sell. I paid 18k for GTR n few days later gear box problem. Email pickles but their said sorry can't help u.
Course you can't test drive.
Think before you buy ..otherwise you pick crap.

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Excellent service from start to finish.

It being my first purchase at auction every person I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful, from the first phone call to the end of the auction. Particularly the young lady at the reception and the security guard who went out of his way to show me what to do.
Thanks a lot guys!

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Disgraceful conduct, will never use them again

Was bidding on a few ex military equipment lots on an online auction, and Pickles closed/ sold all auction lots prior to the advertised auction end time. I tried to contact the auction rep. via mobile, no reply. Sent an email the following day to Pickles customer service, and also no response. I'll be steering clear in future.

Dan

The auction was the Townsville ex military auction, 19th Feb. I messaged Trent on the night asking what was happening, as well as sending 2 emails to Pickles service desk.

Dan

Any update Pickles Cx or have you gone silent too?

J Crawford

J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Paul

Paulasked

Why do you keep moving the auction date forward? Frustrated spending so much time to find items, making time to be online to bid only to find out the auction time has been changed.

Chad C.

Chad C.asked

I bet on a car by mistake and I won the bet how to cancel that

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the question.

Under the terms and conditions of participation at auction(s) all sales are final and there is no ability to cancel a sale. If you do not proceed with the sale then you stand to forfeit any deposit paid and are likely to be banned from participating at any future auctions.

Did you contact the branch immediately, and if so, what was their response?

Please email me your response (along with a copy of your invoice) directly to cx@pickles.com.au and I will review this for you.

Regards,