Verifiedpickles.com.au

1,118 reviews
Peter Dobinson
Peter DobinsonBruce 2617, ACT

Value purchase

5th car we've bought from Pickles... we believe the prices are good value Show details ·  1
Brig
Brig

Pickles customer service is extremely helpful

Where I had difficulty with my Pickles on line purchase invoice; Pickles customer service was able to resolve promptly. Customer service very polite and helpful. Thank you again. Show details ·  1
Jen

Great auction & post auction service

Before Christmas, we won a couple of bids in a General Goods auction and the process of bidding, payment and pick up was very easy. This was our first time bidding and could not fault it in any way. Keep up the great work! Show details ·  1
Annette N.
Annette N.

colorado

The car was as described with the faults mentioned in the description. We were aware that the DPF warning light was showing and there were hale dents. However, we went ahead and bought the car unseen using the photos which I thought were comprehensive. I needed to panel beat the rear of the tray of the ute which was a little worse than I thought but it turned out OK. I am happy with the car and the price paid. Show reply
Michael  F.
Michael F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Don’t trust what they write

The staff at Salisbury Adelaide were very helpful and accomodating. However the vehicle has a dud engine that now has to be replaced just outside warranty. The pickles write up was completely rubbish, and did not reflect the true condition of the motor. If interested in a fixed price vehicle, get an independent assessment as the Pickles write up can’t be trusted. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for your feedback. I will ensure this feedback is passed on

Great Service

We bought a car through Pickles Sunshine North, Victoria. The team were very helpful through the whole process. It was a super easy process from start to finish. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Brendan Johnson
Brendan JohnsonSydney, NSW

Good purchase saves money

Have bought three cars from pickles salvage and found them to be very pleasant to converse with. My first was a 1997 mitsubishi mirage with around 120,000 km for $800 in 2014 and cost me $250 to replace bonnet and straighten radiator support panel. I am hands on so fixed it myself, I still have it and it now has 320,000km and I have never had a mechanical issue with it. Cheap motoring The other two cars are similar in the way of repair. Thank You Pickles Brendan Show details ·  1
John Walshe
John WalsheMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and incredibly helpful

I bought a car through Pickles and the team based in the Adelaide office and also those on the phone were incredibly helpful. Gave me great advice and support throughout the process. The whole purchase process was seamless from start to finish. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
DDay-Daniel  on Ebay
DDay-Daniel on EbayNortheast, VIC

Adam A.
Adam A.
  Fair Incentive

Please don't buy from auction

Please don't buy from them until now we can't see the cars phescly... Why beacous they are making money by cheating the people like me I bought car it's was chassis damage the don't write about chassis I don't know when I brought it to my home was deaster I go back to them they said not our problem u have to go to ppsr to check they are thiefs
Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appreciation for help

I am an Army veteran who suffers badly from PTSD. The help Mohammad and Rodney (from Pickles Archerfield) gave me today relieved a lot of stress. Last time I drove from the bush and a mate came with me, but today I was on my own driving in city traffic. So the help the boys gave me at Archerfield was very much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Warren
Warren

Ute purchase

Great service and updates and very clean vehicles well done team will keep buying Show details ·  1
Spiro
SpiroSydney, NSW

3 Rd vehicle purchase

Just bought a car unseen, left a deposit . vehicle report and photos very accurate. Actually best purchase I have done .Also I had a few ather cars bought over the years through fixed price .Very good comucation and office staff very helpful. Show details ·  1
Scott P.
Scott P.

Excellent communications and auction site

Everything arrived in good condition. Communication was great and people were so friendly. Show details ·  1
uche
uche2 posts

Jan
Jan

Not mentioned in condition report

Don't buy from online auction because you couldn't inspect the car then if you bid & won prepare $$$$ on top to fix the car to back on the road. I bought from Pickles online auction 3 weeks ago. During pick up found out lot of issues in electrical and mechanical of the car. It's cheaper to buy from private seller. Never buy again from car auction that inspection is not allowed. Show details

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for sharing your feedback Elizabeth. My understanding is this has been referred internally.

zhaidary.99
zhaidary.99Sydney, NSW

car mechanical problem

bid online and around $16700 etc purchased vehicle, I did ask for inspection someone did contact me and vallked and even left email saying not allowed inspection everything is listed online. However after picking car n less then 100 km engine sign etc all comes on, Pickles must have known about it but did mention. lot number is 390 , invoice number B1000194952.log book is dogy also, filled by any drivers and only has stamp of ... COUNCIL. do not trust what it says must check every page on invoice, those logbooks are EXTRA n COMPLIMENTRY council ask from dealer and they fill them by there on driver. Show details
M.K
M.KSouth Australia8 posts

Lying thieves

Sold me a car not as describe, with major issues and rust on chassis, would not do anything about it other than lying to me for 6 months. Don't waste time with them and find someone honest to deal with. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your experience, if you would like to email us at cx@pickles.com.au i am happy to have this matter investigated.

Dee R.
Dee R.Alice Springs, NT11 posts

Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for your feedback Dan, I am sorry to hear this was your experience with us. I have reached out to the Branch Manager to better understand how we could have handled your situation differently and to prevent it happening again.

Renato
RenatoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have purchased 3 cars in 20 years from Pickles Sunshine and still own all 3 . The service from Simone and his team was terrific . Thank you . Note when buying please bring someone who capable of inspecting the vehicle you wish to purchase . Show reply
Gavin
GavinSouth West, WA

Great product and brilliant service

I have purchased a couple of vehicles from Auction over the years and find Pickles to have the best quality vehicles and the staff are brilliant to deal with Show details ·  1
Darren K.
Darren K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Vehicle Purchase

Easy streamlined buying process, Communication from the customer service team was faultless. Whole process was better than a dealership! Show details ·  1
Vincent Camilleri
Vincent CamilleriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professionally handled

Purchased a late model jet ski at auction. the process was smooth.
On winning the auction I was invoiced and given a zero balance invoice after payment. The item was safely stored until pick up by my carrier.
Couldnt ask for better service. Great work Samantha 5 Star. Show details ·  1
Abs Boksmati
Abs BoksmatiSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Pickles experience

Recently I was chasing some welding equipment as well as some other bits and pieces. I was successful at auction and pickles made the pick up process so easy and hassle free. The warehouse helped me load my items and I was off. Office staff were friendly and helped complete my transaction. Show details ·  1
calaissix
calaissixHunter Region, NSW7 posts

ITEM WAS REFFERED

Item i bid on was referred as it didnt meet the reserve,which isnt a issue , but when they email you to say they will be in contact within 24 hours and then i have to chase them is poor management Show details

Anne B.
Anne B.

Everything was made easy

I love the car I bought at auction from Pickles! I used the online auction system and found it simple to register and use. This is the third experience for me and I have been really happy after each purchase.
The website is easy to search, the auctioneers are easy to follow and though bidding was a little nerve wracking I never felt pushed.
Collecting the vehicle from Pickles was a great experience too. The staff made me feel like this was a simple process - which it was!
Thanks to everyone at Puckles. Show reply
andrew k.
andrew k.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Car purchase

Motor vehicle description was absolutely perfect.Staff on delivery and pick we’re amazingly helpful and friendly which is very rare these days Show details ·  1
Ripped Off
Ripped OffPerth, WA3 posts

Dishonest and misleading

We purchased a “repairable write-off” Evoke Range Rover stating water damage only. This was checked on the PPSR website which also states water damage only. We collected vehicle, inspection revealed it had catastrophic mechanical damage that upon checking with mechanics and Barbagello Land Rover, could NOT be attributable to water damage. Contacted Pickles - have been ignored and told we needed to do our due diligence. This company does not allow inspection of vehicle and only due diligence that can be done is trusting in their assessment and/or PPSR report. We are devastated and galled by this company’s lack of integrity or apparent interest in reputation. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are sorry to hear of this experience, if you would like to email us at cx@pickles.com.au I am happy to look into this matter further.

Mal
Mal

This makes auctioning easy and fun

I got great service and great products in one spot ,couldn't be happier Show details ·  1
Atiq Maner
Atiq Maner2 posts

Good experience but there may be room for improvement!

I think the process was straight forward and even though it was my first time buying in an aution it was pretty smooth process. Just make sure you read the fine print before jumping in. The car condition report did not state the pitted windscreen which had to be fixed to get a roadworthy. Also, there was not proactive communication about the repairs or delays. At the end we got there with some help from the great front office staff - April and Kyile. Show details ·  1
Ross
RossHunter Region, NSW

Government surplus building materials - Gateshead (Newcastle) NSW

Good quality building material (plywood) at a very good price. Staff were excellent at helping me with the handling.
I have bought various items including vehicles over many years from many Pickles locations. Generally I have found them good and reasonable to deal with.
I bought a side-by-side from the Tamworth depot - will never deal with that branch again. That purchase experience has been very much the exception and disappointment. Show details ·  1
Mathew H
Mathew HMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Truck trailer bargain as described

Admin easy to deal with and accomodate invoice change requests. Thanks Mat Show details ·  1
Richard G.
Richard G.7 posts

Used car purchase at pickles auction

Bought a very cheap 2018 np300 Ute via online auction last week
Phoned up to get more details on vehicle and was surprised to be helped out.
Purchased vehicle for well under reserve with assistance from auction sales crew. Easy to collect car from pickles Bibra lake site Show details ·  1
David S
David S

Reliable to deal with

I've purchased many vehicles over 20 years and found Pickles to be consistently good with the dealings I've had with them Show details ·  1
Kieran M.
Kieran M.Perth, WA

Easy auction to buy from

Very helpful staff when buying for the first time. Easy to use and bid. Show details ·  1

Glenn R.
Glenn R.

Love our new car Kia Sportage

After a few test auctions watching only, ticked cars I was interested in & had a go bid on my lot & was surprised to win after first bid, more than happy with purchase, transaction easy good price paid Show details ·  1
Brendan F.
Brendan F.

No Integrity

Fail to disclose known Faults, choose to look after big company vendor, no commitment to customer, happy to sell defective products. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear of this experience and that our team was unable to come to a suitable resolution.

Mister D
Mister DHunter Region, NSW3 posts

David F.
David F.Gippsland, VIC

Consistantly Good

Having been a customer of Pickles Auctions for many years now, it please's me how consistantly good the service and follow up is. Show reply