Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 3 of 4)

1.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (79)

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over a week for a response...to be told they can not help!!!

Customer service of Pickles Auction is absolutely appalling. Contacted Pickles via the phone and followed up with an email that day. Finally received a response over a week later (after countless calls/emails) to finally be told...no can not help - even though they agreed to help a week earlier. Do not waste your time with this company....

Duran

DuranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scammers to the max

Lyn holmes

Lyn holmesSydney, NSW

Staff information, help & customer service

Steve21

Steve21Darling Downs, QLD

Seamless transaction using the DIYinspect app.

Using the DIYinspect app, I followed the simple steps as directed and lodged my vehicle for an appraisal.
A few hours later I received a decent offer.
After accepting the offer, I received some paperwork and returned it. All got approved.
Drove my car to Geebung and on arrival signed a receipt and received payment into my account.
Simple, professional and worth considering.

Gary T.South East Queensland, QLD

Watch out for the list of huge pickles fees added on to auction bid prices.

Paul Mahagan

Paul Mahagan

not up front about sale items reserve prices!

They list items for auction and do not indicate whether there is a reserve, when you bid and become the highest bidder, they then tell you the reserve has not been met and you have not won the auction bid!
This has happen twice to us in previous weeks!

L.A.H

L.A.HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service, could not recommend them enough!

I purchased a car on online auction... the after service from Roger Hurd was amazing.
Cant thank him enough, Pickles you are lucky to have him part of your team.
Cheers
Luke

KA ASydney, NSW

bought a car from pickles auctions vic tullamarine (missing parts)

KA A

I've emailed you, lets see if this is real & if you can compensate me for the stolen navigation unit. i will update this review based on how this is handled.

Dave L.

Dave L.Sydney, NSW

Always do your due diligence

Have bought 4 cars (All of them via gov't auction) and countless items in the general auctions. IF you are careless enough to buy a car and not inspect it in person, then you only have yourself to blame. Have bought general goods and $10- $600. I got what i paid for all as described.

Great Value, great service

Today I traveled to Adelaide to pick up a car for my Parent in laws. Price was great, car was great, and to top it off the Service from Dave Dennis and Mathew was excellent. Highly reccomend

Nakkas

NakkasPerth, WA

Never had a problem

I have bought a few cars from Pickles over the last 15 years from all over Aust. Never had a problem. Buying online will aleays be a gamble. Thats why the cars are cheap. If you want a warranty, buy from a dealer. Im happy.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Joke of a business - check out the story on A Current Affair last night

I bought a vehicle there some months ago and there were numerous faults not listed on the condition report that couldn't be missed when doing an inspection. I contacted Pickles to remedy the situation and they were incredibly dismissive and arrogant.

Feel free to contact A Current Affair, like I just did, with your experience if it proves to be terrible like mine was. The story comes up at about the 18 minutes mark on October 9 2019.

JezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good so far

Would recommend DYI Inspect. Although slightly over the 48 Hours from collection to payment they delivered what they promised. Very happy with the offer for my car and the process was straightforward from beginning to end.

DYI Inspect

Ozzibob

Ozzibob

STAY AWAY FROM 'DIYINSPECT' APP BY PICKLES

Decided to try Pickles 'DIYinspect' App for selling a family members car for them. The car is in immaculate condition, low km for its age, top of the line model with every factory option included plus full service history and has conservative Redbook value of $22K. Their offer, $12K...I contacted them to double check as thought they must have made a typo in the email, no such mistake they were serious!!! I asked the person at Pickles if their staff who collect cars wear balaclavas, hoodies, gloves and can hotwire cars, LOL. Don't waste your time these guys are an actual joke.

Todd W.Sydney, NSW

BEWARE BUYING FROM PICKLES ONLINE

Todd W.

Hi, Talk to Craig Cameron at Pickles Sunshine, He has all the information you will need and all correspondence to date has been via Craig, Albeit with no JOY.

Ralph

RalphGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winning bidder, referred to Vendor, No contact

I was highest bidder for a car at Pickles Dubbo, I assume it was a referral but no one contacted me to negotiate the price ! And no reply to my email ! What's going on Pickles Dubbo !

joshlegg86

joshlegg86Hobart, TAS

I have purchased two cars, lovely experience

I have purchased two cars from Pickles in Hobart now, couldnt recommend it enough. 2006 VE commodore that ran almost flawless for 10 years and now a Hyundai i40 that has run faultlessly for 3 years.

steph

stephMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pickles Wagga- had some difficulties with a purchase of a car but was sorted out by head office later

I brought a car from Pickles Auction yesterday, the female car manager told me that the car did not need a blue slip because it just had ran out of rego and they had a pink slip for it and I could get it registered straight away. However after I purchased it and tried to get a Green slip, I couldn't as it needed a blue slip, I rang this female car manager at Pickles Auction Wagga and she said the pink slip had just ran out and I now needed a blue slip at my cost if I wanted to register the car. However, I made a complaint to head office of Pickles NSW and the head office staff offer a fair solution to the issue.

Daniel C.

Daniel C.Sydney, NSW

Zero Communication - Left Deposit & They Sold the Car on me Due to Their Own Failures

Pat

PatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It’s either bad luck or deception.

Took two days for anyone to return my calls to organise freight and payment, Had it blue slipped needed all tyres replaced even after reported fair tyres, best bit is the car arrived, engine light on choking in white smoke. Not reported In condition report. (Complete mess absolutely horrible)

J Crawford

J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Paul

Paulasked

Why do you keep moving the auction date forward? Frustrated spending so much time to find items, making time to be online to bid only to find out the auction time has been changed.

Chad C.

Chad C.asked

I bet on a car by mistake and I won the bet how to cancel that

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the question.

Under the terms and conditions of participation at auction(s) all sales are final and there is no ability to cancel a sale. If you do not proceed with the sale then you stand to forfeit any deposit paid and are likely to be banned from participating at any future auctions.

Did you contact the branch immediately, and if so, what was their response?

Please email me your response (along with a copy of your invoice) directly to cx@pickles.com.au and I will review this for you.

Regards,