Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 4 of 17)

Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

Jesse W.
Jesse W.

Stole money from me.

Won an auction. Bid was rejected. Over a week later they took the money from my account and told me to pick it up. After emails saying I no longer wanted it they agreed to refund me. No refund received and ignoring my emails. It has been almost a month.
Bank and ACCC now getting involved.

Leanne C.
Leanne C.Central, SA

mixed results

Asif W.
Asif W.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience. False and misleading information

John
JohnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Buying a car with Pickles finance

found a vehicle on carsales/pickles and ask for a little finance which i have a rating off 98% but refused by them which was a little strange and found befor being refused i ring sent emails but after 10 days no one replied i rang a 1300 number and some one rang sorry can not do finance never been knock back before alway paid direct credit

Tony H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't believe a word of what they say.

1CoverSucks
1CoverSucksSydney, NSW

Thank you For The People Review Pickles Auctions

I just want to say thank you to everyone that have submitted their reviews here. I was literally gonna go tomorrow to spend 40k with Pickles, but after reading the horrible experiences ill rather spend 10k more and buy new.

Mike C.Sydney, NSW

Reneged on the 7 day buy back guarantee

Do not deal with these guys. Pickles Belmore refused to return my deposit, despite the 7 day buy-back guarantee. I had left three voicemails for them over two days at the start of the 7 day window, but they failed to return my calls. Instead they went ahead and registered the vehicle and now insist I pay a $434 registration fee out of the deposit. Their reasoning - I should have emailed rather than phoned! Ridiculous.

Matthew
MatthewIllawarra, NSW

Gave me Spare keys for a different car then refused to replace them!

Bought a 2018 Toyota Kluger. The car was advertised with spare keys but the spare keys provided were for a completely different car. When I contacted Pickles about it they never rang me back, I had to call continuously to follow up the matter, then got told they wouldn’t replace both the spare coded and spare sub key. Despite me doing all the groundwork because they couldn’t come up with a plan. It’s not unreasonable to expect the advertised spare keys be for your car, and if they are not - replaced. The staff member on the phone who eventually handled it was rude and kept cutting me off. Not what I expected from such a well established company.

Dan
DanAdelaide

Was told lies!!!

AndrewGHunter Region, NSW

Car damaged. A/C components & condenser smashed. Engine mounts bent. No inspections during Covid

AndrewG

Thanks for touching base. Yes, the Pickles team contacted me late last week to work through the issues. Very satisfied with the response. It’s not what happened, its how you respond that makes the difference.

CallumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Budget Prices but Hidden Fees

Knowing the car sales are complicated, I had read up all the terms and conditions before purchase.

I then purchased a car from a Victoria Fleet (government vehicle) auction at Pickles Auction Sunshine branch- the car was a bargain.

I was surprised to see them charge $200 more in auction fees than was listed on their website for Victorian Fleet auctions.

When I spoke to the cashier about this, she told me that the Vic Fleet price only applies to the first 100 lots in the auction. This information was nowhere on the website or their terms and conditions!

Pickles boasts - "Pickles charge competitive fees with no hidden costs."

They fail to live up to this boast.

zameer.kh
zameer.khSydney, NSW

Beware of 7 day buy back offer loophole

I was told there is a 7 day buy back offer. When I approached them during the cooling off period, they said I have not signed the 7 day buy back form so I am not eligible. That was ridiculous reasoning and very cunning.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Staff paddock bashed my car, left windows down in a rainstorm, ridiculous fees and online auctions started 1 hour late!

Major mistakes buying fixed price vehicle

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Check carsales.com thoroughly first.

You can get a good deal on pickles but they are not as common as they should be since you are taking the risk of not having a proper look at the car and technically it could blow up 300 yards down the road and there is no come backs. Just had a simple check of the fixed price Rav4 on pickles and found I could get exactly the same car with less milage and more rego for $3000 cheaper from a dealer that means there is some guarantees with the dealer. Dont think it is an automatic bargan most sales on pickles are not better that carsales.com but with more risk.

Bernard.
Bernard.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Pickles make an error, then ban the customer!!

Paula Silbery
Paula SilberyGoldfields, WA

Awesome Reviews

William B.
William B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Uninformed Customer Service

This company clearly doesn't know what they are doing. On their website, there is/was a PC that is sort of meant for gaming and so I was still deciding if I should bid. When I called the branch about the inquiry about the PC, i got moved 5 times in the call because I've apparently reached the wrong branch or because they didn't even know that they had a PC in their branch. Customer service was absolute garbage except for a nice man whose name I've forgotten but i have yet to get a shipping price for a PC that is located in Dubbo to Victoria. If they cannot even do this then i don't think they deserve even 2 stars.

Mohammed J.
Mohammed J.

Don’t buy anything for Pickles auction

They are bunch thieves and liars
I will never deal with them ever again
After what there did.
They damaged and stole parts from my car.
And then when I spoke to them they threatened me.

winter j.
winter j.Murray Mallee, SA

Bought diesel Hilux. Was not diesel Hilux

I bought a diesel Helix but Hilux was petrol. I will never buy a car from pickle auction again. I can not recover my cost because they refuse to pay.

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharge and give misleadIng information

Deborah36
Deborah36South East Queensland, QLD

caravan not as described

I won a caravan at brisbane , it was described as being hail damaged , repairable with no damage shown in the pics , when I got it home I found major damage to the draw bar , I did a revs check & found that it was major front & rear damage , not hail damage , it should have been a stat. , the pics they had of the draw bar where doctored to make them look good , lies & false advertising , not good

PicklesPickles Auctions

Some Dodgy practices, otherwise have been a good business deal

bobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

caravans online

shonky. have tried several times to purchase, even after being highest bidder with no other bids for 24hours against me suddenly at last minute another bid comes in and surprise surprise in every auction its been the same bidders from pakenham and playford vic. this then extends auction time. then sometimes you will see same item in next auction. i think its called ghosting

RONH
RONH

Bidding at Dubbo auctions

I was the winning bidder at the auction but didn't get the item,local bidder (under-bidder) got item. The system is corrupt & favors locals.
They tell lies,said there was a reserve price. item was salvage parts only,didn't start on a reserve price. Unprofessional give them a miss

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark
Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.
Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam

Angelina Alam
Angelina Alamasked

My Name is Angelina, I want to sale my car, please let me know how I can do it thru you and how much cost you take and how long it will take to sale it please?
My email is : [email removed]

Ralph G.
Ralph G.

Please give details about car. Year model klms condition service records etc

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why avoid contacting them directly

J Crawford
J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Get an answer from our members and Pickles Auctions representatives