Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 4 of 18)

1.9

Jonas

JonasSydney, NSW

Sad.. Wouldn't trust. Rewinded mileage.

Bought a car from them. Was pretty low mileage so was bidding high. Won. Got the car, car had service books and old blue slip papers inside the glove box showing bigger mileage 4 years ago! So the mileage was rewinded and I am scammed. Would have not bought a car or bidded that much if the mileage would have been bigger! Not to mention their own secret bidder...

L.A.H

L.A.HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service, could not recommend them enough!

I purchased a car on online auction... the after service from Roger Hurd was amazing.
Cant thank him enough, Pickles you are lucky to have him part of your team.
Cheers
Luke

KA ASydney, NSW

bought a car from pickles auctions vic tullamarine (missing parts)

KA A

I've emailed you, lets see if this is real & if you can compensate me for the stolen navigation unit. i will update this review based on how this is handled.

Dave L.

Dave L.Sydney, NSW

Always do your due diligence

Have bought 4 cars (All of them via gov't auction) and countless items in the general auctions. IF you are careless enough to buy a car and not inspect it in person, then you only have yourself to blame. Have bought general goods and $10- $600. I got what i paid for all as described.

Great Value, great service

Today I traveled to Adelaide to pick up a car for my Parent in laws. Price was great, car was great, and to top it off the Service from Dave Dennis and Mathew was excellent. Highly reccomend

GeorgePerth, WA

Extremely disappointed by constant negative and illegal behavior by Pickles towards buyers.

Nakkas

NakkasPerth, WA

Never had a problem

I have bought a few cars from Pickles over the last 15 years from all over Aust. Never had a problem. Buying online will aleays be a gamble. Thats why the cars are cheap. If you want a warranty, buy from a dealer. Im happy.

AliSydney, NSW

They sold me a lemon....

condition report stated engine miss fire. Not mentioning the turbo is gone the engine has much more problems the 2 back tyres are about to pop and has a pink slip dont know how they approved a pink slip so illegal this is a salvage car not normal auction !!! Went to talk to manager and return car only to be stuffed around went to the office 3 days to be told I will get a phone call within an hr still waiting 1 week later for this phone call... best option is to take it legal.. DO NOT BUY FROM PICKLES false advertisement pickles belmore nsw ...

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers... truck that was sold should be in salvage not buy it now

Bought a truck from pickles on buy it now so NOT ON AUCTION and didnt even make it home ,, gearbox failed,clutch failed, air compressor failed, engine had hole in the piston all this 60km from pickles yard..
Came back to talk to staff ,, only to be shuffled around and ignored for a good hour .... After a hour and a bit manager made an appearance and let me know that he is going to investigate but not really his problem... well he is "investigating "
For 6 weeks now , and not answering email or making any contact.
Guess I'll have to take his (pickles manager) advice and go legal.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Joke of a business - check out the story on A Current Affair last night

I bought a vehicle there some months ago and there were numerous faults not listed on the condition report that couldn't be missed when doing an inspection. I contacted Pickles to remedy the situation and they were incredibly dismissive and arrogant.

Feel free to contact A Current Affair, like I just did, with your experience if it proves to be terrible like mine was. The story comes up at about the 18 minutes mark on October 9 2019.

JezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good so far

Would recommend DYI Inspect. Although slightly over the 48 Hours from collection to payment they delivered what they promised. Very happy with the offer for my car and the process was straightforward from beginning to end.

DYI Inspect

Ozzibob

Ozzibob

STAY AWAY FROM 'DIYINSPECT' APP BY PICKLES

Decided to try Pickles 'DIYinspect' App for selling a family members car for them. The car is in immaculate condition, low km for its age, top of the line model with every factory option included plus full service history and has conservative Redbook value of $22K. Their offer, $12K...I contacted them to double check as thought they must have made a typo in the email, no such mistake they were serious!!! I asked the person at Pickles if their staff who collect cars wear balaclavas, hoodies, gloves and can hotwire cars, LOL. Don't waste your time these guys are an actual joke.

False Promises - Low Value Trade In - Poor After Sales Support

Todd W.Sydney, NSW

BEWARE BUYING FROM PICKLES ONLINE

Todd W.

Hi, Talk to Craig Cameron at Pickles Sunshine, He has all the information you will need and all correspondence to date has been via Craig, Albeit with no JOY.

Ralph

RalphGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winning bidder, referred to Vendor, No contact

I was highest bidder for a car at Pickles Dubbo, I assume it was a referral but no one contacted me to negotiate the price ! And no reply to my email ! What's going on Pickles Dubbo !

CarefulshopperPerth, WA

Wrong size stated

I placed a bid for a double bed online and won. I picked up the bed and when I put it up at home and surprise surprise ,it's actually a queen size bed. There were also a few screws missing which I suppose can be expected. So now I have a frame I do not need and a double mattress that I purchased that is on the floor. Not so hard to actually advertise the correct size is it?

Carefulshopper

I did as requested and have reached a resolution with Pickles. Very happy with outcome. Thank you!

BMC

BMCNorthern Territory

No one answering phones (Sunshine)

Hi,
We have been trying to call the Sunshine depot for almost 2 days now. We bought a car online and need to arrange freight as we are not in the state of Victoria for another 2 weeks.

Anyone know why they don’t answer phones or emails for they matter?

joshlegg86

joshlegg86Hobart, TAS

I have purchased two cars, lovely experience

I have purchased two cars from Pickles in Hobart now, couldnt recommend it enough. 2006 VE commodore that ran almost flawless for 10 years and now a Hyundai i40 that has run faultlessly for 3 years.

OkaySydney, NSW

Staff very unhelpful

Staff very unhelpful, l am new to the bidding online, was going through the online sales but to my surprise got an email that l had won a bid for a car was't sure I looked at, anyway called belmore office and was told l had pressed on the bid button, the person I spoke too said he would lodge am error bid complaint , maybe I could get some of my money which was taken from my account back. It going to two weeks but no one had called. I have called the office severally but what l get told each time l call is someone will call you back.

Okay

Thanks CX for following this up promptly, really appreciated.

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

You're most welcome Okay.

Pickles Cx

Customer Experience was able to sort everything out

Filed a review with Pickles. Customer experience was able to get back to me.
After a few emails of requesting more details from me (all within a day)
The manager was able to resolve everything and a satisfactory resolution was met.
Would buy from Pickles again as this was just an unlucky lemon which got resolved straight away.

J Crawford

J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Paul

Paulasked

Why do you keep moving the auction date forward? Frustrated spending so much time to find items, making time to be online to bid only to find out the auction time has been changed.

Chad C.

Chad C.asked

I bet on a car by mistake and I won the bet how to cancel that

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the question.

Under the terms and conditions of participation at auction(s) all sales are final and there is no ability to cancel a sale. If you do not proceed with the sale then you stand to forfeit any deposit paid and are likely to be banned from participating at any future auctions.

Did you contact the branch immediately, and if so, what was their response?

Please email me your response (along with a copy of your invoice) directly to cx@pickles.com.au and I will review this for you.

Regards,