Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Auction Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (324)

Kevin
KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best place to buy cars and assets

If your looking for your next car , this is the best place to shop , top quality at affordable prices ,great selection ,great staff and service wether here in South Australia or other states .

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for a great review Kevin.
We look forward to having you bid with us again soon.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

great customer service got my return business

The team member that looks after me (Ian) has made a point of knowing what his client wants and has gone out of his way to find vehicles that he knows I may be interested in, because of this I have now purchased a number of specialist vehicles from Pickles and will do so again in the future.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We're so glad to hear Ian was able to assist you so effectively. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Chyll
ChyllMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

Recently purchased a 4WD vehicle on a online auction. Very happy with the whole process. We have been looking for several months and didn’t want to be on a very long queue for a brand new vehicle. Our dealings with Pickles in Adelaide has been a positive one. On our visits to inspect we found Denise to be both professional and friendly. The auction process gets your adrenaline going but worth it for a great outcome. Pickup process very straightforward.

pinky
pinkyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great process, Great pickup service

We bought a caravan, and the bidding process was easy to use, the pickup was really good with very helpful attentive service to check everything and make sure everything was right and we were happy, put other Auctions to shame with their service, great to deal with.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us pinky.

We're glad to hear that we were able to deliver an overall great online bidding experience for you and that you received the best standard of service!

Yuhanna
YuhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I found pickles team members very helpful. I would recommend pickles to all my family friends. I have purchased vehicles, tractors and other equipment with help and support of pickles staff. Thank you all.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review and continued support. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Pickles condition report

There was an issue with the condition report. Pickles were very helpful and resolved the issue for me. Excellent customer service.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for allowing us time to resolve your issue Bill, we appreciate your review and hope to do business with you again in the future.

Paul Davis
Paul DavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy and follow up service just exceptional

Couldn't believe how efficient and easy the whole process of offering my car for sale and then receiving an offer that put the rest to shame. Then follow up when I left some things in my car after drop off was exceptional and I am so thankful. Payment quick and no nonsense. Great real people to deal with.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for leaving DIYInspect such a great review Paul.

bill8scol
bill8scolIllawarra, NSW

A great company to deal with

From the online bidding process to the payment,then the onsite pick up at Pickles warehouse in Dubbo,everyone that I dealt with was both friendly and professional.
Just what you would hope for when buying at auction,and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words bill8scol. We cant wait to have you back !

Pickles have everything

Been buying from Pickles for over 40 years, have purchased cars, trucks, machinery, general goods etc and have found Pickles to be very honest in their description of goods, have full trust in the on-line auction and purchasing goods with Pickles

K Qas
K Qas

good people. Nimble process

Sold my vehicle using DIY inspect. Pickles offered good price and free vehicle pickup. Money showed up in my account 3 days later. Highly recommended.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for leaving DIY Inspect a review. It certainly is a quick and easy way to sell your car hassle free.

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices, great customer service

Didn’t initially think about looking at Pickles when I needed to upgrade my car but glad I did. Great price, great customer service and such an easy transaction, pay and drive away, road worthy, stamp duty and Rego done.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review Eliza.
We pride ourselves on being a one stop shop, why go anywhere else when Pickles can do it all.

We hope you enjoy your new car.

Very essential and needed service to have items at bargain prices.

Previously I bought a vehicle and recently goods. On both occasions I was satisfied with purchases in terms of prices and quality as the items were well described and there were no surprises.
collection service on both occasions, however, was slightly lacking and not smoothly run. The staff in general were friendly and helpful.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We appreciate your feedback about our collection process and will raise it further for our relevant team to look into.

Ryan
RyanNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy and stress free

I went through a few companies before a friend suggested Pickles, they were very easy to use, hassle free and friendly. Best of all, I was offered more for my vehicle than other companies.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thanks for your great review Ryan.

Graham A
Graham ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Thinking of Selling ?????

After recently purchasing my new car, I was left with my 2016 Mazda 3.
I had offers and to be honest they weren't to bad.
My boss put me onto Pickles, I downloaded the App and went through the process, and within 48 hours I got an offer. A very generous offer at that.
I said goodbye to my much loved Mazda this morning but I am extremely happy with the service, communication and professionalism from Pickles.
I wholeheartedly recommend that if your thinking of selling give Pickles a go I am sure you won't be disappointed

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your great review Graham. DIYInspect is no doubt a quick and easy way to sell your car.

So EASY

So easy to bid, access site for pick up (sure a few safety rules-like anywhere else), so straightforward and easy

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Mark.
We work hard to ensure our processes are as smooth and easy as possible for our customers, its great to hear they are working well.

Mitsubishi
MitsubishiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitsubishi outlander

Customer service was great! Thanks Ben! But very disappointed I couldn't test drive before I purchased as when I dove off I knew there was something not quite right (was brakes). But apart from that very good. Fast process, easy to deal with. Would recommend.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.
We pride ourselves on delivering great customer service, I'm delight to hear Ben has be of great service to you.

Highly recommend

Would highly recommend friendly helpful staff hped us out as we live in a different state would buy a car off them anytime

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review Donna. Our teams work really hard to ensure a smooth buying process, regardless of your location.

Excellent service - recommend to others!

Whole process of selling my car was smooth from start to finish. Professional service and advice was provided promptly. Easy to follow process.

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review Norah. DIYInspect is certainly a quick and easy way of selling.

Roneel N.
Roneel N.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Team of Helpfull Staff

We bought a car off them and the process of getting it prepped and ready for shipment was good with everyone working and helpful. Received all te required docs and photos on time as well

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Brilliant service - and a great car.

Bought a car recently through Pickles Auctions. Watched a few auctions before I found the car I wanted, bidding was easy, some technical / sound issues, but they got resolved quickly.
Communication with Pickles cannot be faulted, Chloe was exceptionally helpful to a first timer and helped me through every step.
Delivery was straight forward and simple. Cannot fault the process

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review Bex, I'm glad to hear your had such a great experience. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Great service, efficient, personal and accurate - a pleasure to deal with

Everything happened in an efficient and professional way - bought 3 cars in Dec’21 and could not be happier with the way it was handled Beowulf definitely recommend

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for the review Tony. We hope to see you again in 2022 and beyond.

Personal a.
Personal a.Illawarra, NSW

Prompt service

Arrived at 1 minutes before closing. And was still able to collect vehicle. Staff was so helpful. Something that you rarely see this days

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review, We are always happy to help our customers.

Good customer service

Seto S.
Seto S.Sydney, NSW

The ease of bidding online

Item was exactly as described and communication was excellent
Staff friendly and site CoVid safe for pickup and keeping my eye out for more

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review Seto.

It is always our aim to provide the best and safest service to our customers. We look forward to having you bid with us again in the future.

John Latham
John LathamCentral, SA

Easy way to purchase vehicle

PicklesPickles AuctionsSend a private message

Thank you for your review John, We appreciate your support.