Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 5 of 19)

1.9

JezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good so far

Would recommend DYI Inspect. Although slightly over the 48 Hours from collection to payment they delivered what they promised. Very happy with the offer for my car and the process was straightforward from beginning to end.

DYI Inspect

Ozzibob

Ozzibob

STAY AWAY FROM 'DIYINSPECT' APP BY PICKLES

Decided to try Pickles 'DIYinspect' App for selling a family members car for them. The car is in immaculate condition, low km for its age, top of the line model with every factory option included plus full service history and has conservative Redbook value of $22K. Their offer, $12K...I contacted them to double check as thought they must have made a typo in the email, no such mistake they were serious!!! I asked the person at Pickles if their staff who collect cars wear balaclavas, hoodies, gloves and can hotwire cars, LOL. Don't waste your time these guys are an actual joke.

False Promises - Low Value Trade In - Poor After Sales Support

Todd W.Sydney, NSW

BEWARE BUYING FROM PICKLES ONLINE

Todd W.

Hi, Talk to Craig Cameron at Pickles Sunshine, He has all the information you will need and all correspondence to date has been via Craig, Albeit with no JOY.

Ralph

RalphGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winning bidder, referred to Vendor, No contact

I was highest bidder for a car at Pickles Dubbo, I assume it was a referral but no one contacted me to negotiate the price ! And no reply to my email ! What's going on Pickles Dubbo !

CarefulshopperPerth, WA

Wrong size stated

I placed a bid for a double bed online and won. I picked up the bed and when I put it up at home and surprise surprise ,it's actually a queen size bed. There were also a few screws missing which I suppose can be expected. So now I have a frame I do not need and a double mattress that I purchased that is on the floor. Not so hard to actually advertise the correct size is it?

Carefulshopper

I did as requested and have reached a resolution with Pickles. Very happy with outcome. Thank you!

BMC

BMCNorthern Territory

No one answering phones (Sunshine)

Hi,
We have been trying to call the Sunshine depot for almost 2 days now. We bought a car online and need to arrange freight as we are not in the state of Victoria for another 2 weeks.

Anyone know why they don’t answer phones or emails for they matter?

joshlegg86

joshlegg86Hobart, TAS

I have purchased two cars, lovely experience

I have purchased two cars from Pickles in Hobart now, couldnt recommend it enough. 2006 VE commodore that ran almost flawless for 10 years and now a Hyundai i40 that has run faultlessly for 3 years.

OkaySydney, NSW

Staff very unhelpful

Staff very unhelpful, l am new to the bidding online, was going through the online sales but to my surprise got an email that l had won a bid for a car was't sure I looked at, anyway called belmore office and was told l had pressed on the bid button, the person I spoke too said he would lodge am error bid complaint , maybe I could get some of my money which was taken from my account back. It going to two weeks but no one had called. I have called the office severally but what l get told each time l call is someone will call you back.

Okay

Thanks CX for following this up promptly, really appreciated.

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

You're most welcome Okay.

Pickles Cx

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Online Shops

Customer Experience was able to sort everything out

Filed a review with Pickles. Customer experience was able to get back to me.
After a few emails of requesting more details from me (all within a day)
The manager was able to resolve everything and a satisfactory resolution was met.
Would buy from Pickles again as this was just an unlucky lemon which got resolved straight away.

steph

stephMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pickles Wagga- had some difficulties with a purchase of a car but was sorted out by head office later

I brought a car from Pickles Auction yesterday, the female car manager told me that the car did not need a blue slip because it just had ran out of rego and they had a pink slip for it and I could get it registered straight away. However after I purchased it and tried to get a Green slip, I couldn't as it needed a blue slip, I rang this female car manager at Pickles Auction Wagga and she said the pink slip had just ran out and I now needed a blue slip at my cost if I wanted to register the car. However, I made a complaint to head office of Pickles NSW and the head office staff offer a fair solution to the issue.

Daniel C.

Daniel C.Sydney, NSW

Zero Communication - Left Deposit & They Sold the Car on me Due to Their Own Failures

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Worst experience ever, Horrific negligence, Zero accountability.

Pat

PatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It’s either bad luck or deception.

Took two days for anyone to return my calls to organise freight and payment, Had it blue slipped needed all tyres replaced even after reported fair tyres, best bit is the car arrived, engine light on choking in white smoke. Not reported In condition report. (Complete mess absolutely horrible)

Clive

Clive

Poor service

vik

vikSydney, NSW

Scammers !!

Oh! what an experience, bought a land rover from these scammers, condition report mentioned the tyres were fair, and there is a complete service history, got the delivery, the car was not serviced from 2 years no mobil oil, tyres were cracked all 4, took the car back, the mechanic at pickles Ray was super rude and advised the tyres are fair condition when it clearly were cracked and ripped from the centre, asked him to put that in writing which he totally rejected to do so, that was my last car i will buy from you scammers, my lawyer will serve you the notice for defaults though.

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

I am really happy to , I really appreciate pickles manger to contact me , thanks thanks thanks I am really happy to , I really appreciate pickles manger to contact me , thanks thanks thanks

Chris R.

Chris R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Will never buy from again.

Purchased a Ford BA wagon on gas, checked water before driving home and realised it had no water in the radiator bottle, I tried to fill up and the water came out faster then I could pour in from a rusted out of a welch plug mounted between rear of engine and gearbox. No mention of this damage before purchase, no refund or help given

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst idea ever

I have a car from pickles a repairable write off ( repaired )
Apparently it was a HSV - later finding out no build number - no HSV
The body and the vin don’t match the type of car it is.
The engine also is of another car and head gasket was blown
The ECU was stuffed and of a different vehicle causing the heads to crack nearly completely blowing the engine I was able to save it. Costing $5,600 including replacing ECU components and computer programming.
Non genuine hsv and non matching vin no history of repairs for the VIV
Waste of money 13k in total loss

Hi there
Cx have u got a number I can contact you on or a name I can perhaps address the email to please

Obaid KhanCentral Queensland, QLD

Poor car inspection report by Brisbane Geebung

Inspection report didn't mention huge dent on boot. I traveled 600 KM's to pickup vehicle as i couldn't do on site inspection. Manager's attitude was terrible. Blamed me for not viewing pictures properly. Never accepted their fault. Picture and inspection report attached for reference. Never trust them.

Email sent.

J Crawford

J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Paul

Paulasked

Why do you keep moving the auction date forward? Frustrated spending so much time to find items, making time to be online to bid only to find out the auction time has been changed.

Chad C.

Chad C.asked

I bet on a car by mistake and I won the bet how to cancel that

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the question.

Under the terms and conditions of participation at auction(s) all sales are final and there is no ability to cancel a sale. If you do not proceed with the sale then you stand to forfeit any deposit paid and are likely to be banned from participating at any future auctions.

Did you contact the branch immediately, and if so, what was their response?

Please email me your response (along with a copy of your invoice) directly to cx@pickles.com.au and I will review this for you.

Regards,