Pickles Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

jimm
jimmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't expect bargains

I've registered as a bidder quite a few times for government, council online auctions, the process is painless and professional.
However only camrys,evokes and craptivas seem to get passed in ( don't reach reserve ) and or sell just under market value.
Everything else like 4wds, rav4s, Calais,etc etc, always go 30 to 70 percent above market value..
I just shake my head at buyers paying nearly the same price for a 5 year old car that they could get brand new or way lower at car sales.
Maybe it's an auction physiological rage thing that gets people to pay these prices.
I wouldn't recommend non government auctions as it would be a great place to get rid of an lemon without any blow back.

Leanne C.
Leanne C.Central, SA

mixed results

Steven
StevenCentral Queensland, QLD

steph
stephMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pickles Wagga- had some difficulties with a purchase of a car but was sorted out by head office later

I brought a car from Pickles Auction yesterday, the female car manager told me that the car did not need a blue slip because it just had ran out of rego and they had a pink slip for it and I could get it registered straight away. However after I purchased it and tried to get a Green slip, I couldn't as it needed a blue slip, I rang this female car manager at Pickles Auction Wagga and she said the pink slip had just ran out and I now needed a blue slip at my cost if I wanted to register the car. However, I made a complaint to head office of Pickles NSW and the head office staff offer a fair solution to the issue.

Auction Shops

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

banner

your new web site is no where as good as old one with colored heading with the 4 main auctions headings a lot of mucking about to find what u want

Recent vehicle purchase

I recently purchased a car, my first from Pickles Brisbane. The experience was ok, although there was little help along the way during the process until i got to payment stage. So i spent a lot of time reading their web site instructions and terms and conditions before buying so i knew what i was in for. Once I had made my online purchase, accounts would not call me back at all. However the sales department guys were great and responded promptly to my calls. I was initially over charged however accounts dept did fix this quickly once they were made aware of the issue from their sales dept, but i suspect the quick service here was payment motivated. In short I would consider buying from Pickles Brisbane again.

KD49
KD49SYDNEY

Don't take their extended warranty.

Ziax
ZiaxBrisbane

auctions depends on luck factor

All Good NowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Putting the customer back into customer service

I wrote a earlier post sharing the car selling experience. Long story short, they proved to be quite responsive and keen to resolve the issue. Although it took almost a week, the problem has been rectified and a gesture of good will has helped soften the experience. Good customer service from the Branch Manager.

All Good Now

I did go through the CEO to get a result, and it would appear that worked.

Auction Shops

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

Telco engineer
Telco engineerasked

Internal surface rust or water damage under seats? This wasn't on Pickles report prior to buying. Will Pickles make good under 3 month warranty??

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Telco, I would need to know more information about your purchase before I can answer your question. If you can please send us an email with a copy of your invoice I can look into this for you. CX@pickles.com.au Speak soon, Many Thanks Sam

Luceasked

I'm interested in buying a new car but we are currently in lockdown so I can't inspect it. Does Pickles have any processes in place to ensure buyer confidence? If so, what are they are how can I find more information on them?

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning Luce, Great question.

All our vehicles have a condition report available online, There are a few places on our website that you can find this report, One way is to click on the vehicle you are interested in, below the vehicle image you will see the description box, in this box is a link to the condition report. You can also view on the search results screen just under the view button.

All our branch locations are happy to help and answer any questions, Here is a link to all of our locations and their contact information. Once you find a vehicle you like feel free to pop the branch a call and they can answer any addition questions out the asset that you may have. https://www.pickles.com.au/about/contact-us

Best of luck and we hope you find your dream car soon. Thanks Sam

Luce

Thank you so much for your fast reply Sam. I love checking the Pickles website for cars as there are always new ones (I can dream). I have also found the condition reports which is very helpful.

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark
Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.
Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam