Pickles Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

I highly recommend pickles to anyone wanting to buy a car.

Since 2005, I personally have bought 3 cars from Pickles. I have normally looked to pickles to upgrade my vehicle instead of buying new ones. I have recommended Pickles to my sister in the past and she bought a car through Pickles and was happy with her purchase as well.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you Brenden, not only for your review but your continued support.

Jeano
JeanoDarwin, NT

My New Car

This our 4th buy thru Pickles usually I go thru the Darwin Office but I was particular is the year and milage so decided to look interstate as I was unfamiliar with the online bidding process and missed a good buy in Darwin.. I got onto the Adelaide site found what I was looking for and won the bid it was all hassel free and when needed will always buy thru Pickles

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Jeano. We’re so happy we've been able to help you out over the years. We truly value our returning customers and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

David  Armstrong
David ArmstrongHunter Region, NSW

purchase of classic car

I found dealing with Pickles to be a good experience.
Both Richard from Melbourne and Michael from Sydney were helpful and gave me honest and detailed
assessment of the Vehicle I was after.
The Auction went smoothly and I negotiated the price to my satisfaction.
I really appreciated to honesty from the staff as buying a vehicle you cannot event inspect due to Covid
was great.
I can would have no hesitations dealing with Pickles in the future.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review David, We really appreciate your business and the time take to acknowledge our staff. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Fast efficient experience

Easy to bid
Fast acknowledgment of successful bid
Fast processing of paperwork & transfer
Good organising of transport
Friendly, helpful staff
Prompt delivery door to door

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you so much for your kind words Keith. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

John S
John SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

How hard can this be?

I saw the car I wanted on Pickles Fixed Price sale but I was in Adelaide and the car was in Hobart.
Problem was Covid, transport and distance as I could not travel through LockDown Melbourne nor bring the car back through Melbourne myself. Phoned Hobart and discussed options to make it happen. All fixed on the day as soon as money was cleared.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review John. Pickles is a one stop shop for vehicle transport. If you ever need help again here is our link, https://www.pickles.com.au/services/transport

the end
the endBelconnen 2617, ACT

Covid pickles have been great at emails, keeping tads on payments.

There are many things to buy at PicklesLIVE, I highly recommend them for service & helpful staff, good work staff @ PicklesLIVE:

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Denise
Denisesydney

Excellent Customer Service

My first time buying a car at auction, i was very nervous. After my purchase at Pickles, Belmore, the staff were so helpful, friendly and answered or followed up in a return phone call up all my questions vey quickly. Very happy experience and would recommend Pickles Belmore to my family and friends.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for choosing us for your first auction purchase Denise. We're happy to hear the Belmore team did such a great job. Enjoy your new car.

Khaled Abbas
Khaled AbbasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pickles Auction

I reside in Melbourne and rang to inquire about a car and the person I spoke to was extremely friendly and helpful with all my questions on buying and having the car transported back to Melbourne. I have purchased many cars of the years snd have always found them pleasant to deal with.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support Khaled. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Other Auction Shops

Best adrenaline rush when bidding

Great service provided. Professionals, i have been dealing with Pickles since my father taught me how to deal in motor vehicles

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your feedback Ian. Being a family business ourselves, its great to hear we are supporting family's like yours.

Great Service

I had a great experience with Pickles Belmore. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff who made the whole process simple and pain-free.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations, and we’re happy to hear the Belmore team hit the mark.

Brad
Brad Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extreamly easy

Was my first time buying through a live auction online... registration was easy..bidding was easy.. invoice sent quick... paid and picked up all within 3 business days. The easiest process ever 5 stars from start to finish

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the great feedback Brad. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Rob
RobSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Whole experience was great!!

Register for auction = easy
Purchase vehicle = easy
Pickles efficiency = amazing
Transport, warranty & invoice sorted within 2 days
Car delivered with complete ease.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Rob, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Its great to hear your experience was easy and amazing from start to finish. Enjoy your purchase. Many Thanks Sam

Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW

Click and deliver a car during lockdown

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Denise, I'm glad to hear your daughter is loving her new wheels. Stay safe in lockdown and we hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks Sam

Excellent service purchasing a vehicle

I had excellent assistance from the staff at Pickles Auctions in the purchase of an ex lease vehicle my employer had been using

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your support. Thanks Sam

Peter
PeterNortheast, VIC

First time experience.

I have looked at Pickles adds for quite a while but with no need for anything in particular. Last week, a lot caught my eye with 18 hours left. The description and the photographs were very extensive and descriptive. Starting from scratch and on my phone, i was able to register and create an account within a few minutes and start bidding. Being ultimately successful i was able to arrange a local company to pick up my purchase and deliver to my door( locked down covid).
I am very happy with my experience.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review Peter. Our teams work hard to ensure our processes are easy for all involved, especially during these more challenging times with lockdowns. We hope to work with you again in the future. Many Thanks Sam

Telco engineer
Telco engineerasked

Internal surface rust or water damage under seats? This wasn't on Pickles report prior to buying. Will Pickles make good under 3 month warranty??

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Telco, I would need to know more information about your purchase before I can answer your question. If you can please send us an email with a copy of your invoice I can look into this for you. CX@pickles.com.au Speak soon, Many Thanks Sam

Luceasked

I'm interested in buying a new car but we are currently in lockdown so I can't inspect it. Does Pickles have any processes in place to ensure buyer confidence? If so, what are they are how can I find more information on them?

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning Luce, Great question.

All our vehicles have a condition report available online, There are a few places on our website that you can find this report, One way is to click on the vehicle you are interested in, below the vehicle image you will see the description box, in this box is a link to the condition report. You can also view on the search results screen just under the view button.

All our branch locations are happy to help and answer any questions, Here is a link to all of our locations and their contact information. Once you find a vehicle you like feel free to pop the branch a call and they can answer any addition questions out the asset that you may have. https://www.pickles.com.au/about/contact-us

Best of luck and we hope you find your dream car soon. Thanks Sam

Luce

Thank you so much for your fast reply Sam. I love checking the Pickles website for cars as there are always new ones (I can dream). I have also found the condition reports which is very helpful.

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark
Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.
Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam