Pickles Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

Steve
SteveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bought Every Car From Pickles !

I've bought every car I own from Pickles for the past several years and I've always had a good experience. Pickles is someone I can trust, their communication and service is always excellent and I've scored some great bargains. I really enjoy the bidding and auction excitement. Have a go, you never know what you might win !

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Steve, We appreciate your on going support and cant wait to see you again soon.

Marie D.
Marie D.Perth, WA

Easy from start to finish!

I wanted to buy a car from an auction so I signed up online, and got everything I needed to do so via email super quickly. Once I knew the live auction date and time, I put in an online bid, which was super easy, and won. An invoice was sent to me, I paid it, and picked the car up the next day. It was a very easy process and would do it again without hesitation.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Marie, Thank you for your review. We try very hard to make our processes as hassle free as possible for each and every customer. Enjoy your new car

Paul in WA
Paul in WAPerth, WA

Second purchase from pickles, so far.

I found the staff I spoke to in person, and on the phone, to be very professional, friendly, and helpful. I highly recommend purchasing vehicles from Pickles Auctions, and I shall continue to so. Thanks for your wonderful service. See you again.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review and your continued support. We look forward to your next visit.

Always helpful to me , thoroughly recommend

I deal with pickles Vic and WA quite often and they always look after us . They return call and help immediately. Good people

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review Paul and your continued support.

Using Pickles auctions @ Athol Park

I have used pickles to purchase various items and bid a few times on things I have missed out on. The staff are always helpful and their systems easy to understand and use. Not only would I recommend them to friends I have already

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you Mitch, we really appreciate your review and referrals. We look forward to seeing you and your friends soon.

Easy to deal with

Great fast easy purchase, condition was as described. Great customer service with friendly understanding staff with the border restrictions.
Thankyou for an easy stress free transation.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review David.

Misleading info and no one will take responsibility!

Great company

Always honest with car descriptions / easy to contact and deal with.No hidden faults . Office staff also always helpful .Cheers Bruce

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thanks Bruce, We really appreciate your business and kind words.

Great customer service

Pickles Canberra (Michael) was super helpful, particularly during covid restrictions, providing lots of detail about the car and very happy to answer all my questions. Always followed up promptly - and the car was great too!

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Rebecca. I will be sure to pass this feedback on. We all hope you enjoy your new car.

Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I bought a ladder through Pickles online.
I was not aware a third party has to collect it due to Covid restrictions.
They allowede to extend my collection time.
As a business owner comprising is part of good customer service.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Albert. We are all facing new challenges in this pandemic, we are working hard to make these new ways of doing business as easy as we can for our customers.

Barbara
BarbaraSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great place to buy a car

Buying a car with pickles live app Was very easy to use and once the sale was finished, staff were very helpful. And I love my new car, it was a bargain

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are super happy to hear your loving your new car.

Great Process

We bought a commercial van from Pickles in Newcastle. Very easy process, good staff to deal with. Couldn't be happier.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you Peter. We hope you enjoy your new van.

Barrie
BarrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great staff, nothing is too much trouble.

I have always found the staff to be extremely helpful and efficient, they go that extra mile.
Having dealt with Pickles for some years now, they seem to be more efficient and easier to deal with.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you so much for your kind words Barrie. We really appreciate your continued support.

HANSH
HANSHHobart, TAS

Place to Go

Well displayed and prepared vehicles. Accurate descriptions and condition reports. Simply put, staff were helpful, auction professional and result satisfying.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review HANSH. We are committed to providing a transparent and helpful customer experience.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

An Auction House that is Not in a Pickle

I deal with auction houses all over Australia all the time: Online/Offline over State lines. Pickles also operate at scale. Possibly the best House 2 deal with in Oz. Product 100% quality as described. Staff: Professional, honest, fair, calm, cooperative approach to customer service, timely. Effective, consistent, communicators even in lockdown, no dramas. Zero snark and bark. Harks 2 older values not much seen anymore: & in an industry of Sharks.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Tom, Thank you for your review and continued support.

Telco engineer
Telco engineerasked

Internal surface rust or water damage under seats? This wasn't on Pickles report prior to buying. Will Pickles make good under 3 month warranty??

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Telco, I would need to know more information about your purchase before I can answer your question. If you can please send us an email with a copy of your invoice I can look into this for you. CX@pickles.com.au Speak soon, Many Thanks Sam

Luceasked

I'm interested in buying a new car but we are currently in lockdown so I can't inspect it. Does Pickles have any processes in place to ensure buyer confidence? If so, what are they are how can I find more information on them?

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning Luce, Great question.

All our vehicles have a condition report available online, There are a few places on our website that you can find this report, One way is to click on the vehicle you are interested in, below the vehicle image you will see the description box, in this box is a link to the condition report. You can also view on the search results screen just under the view button.

All our branch locations are happy to help and answer any questions, Here is a link to all of our locations and their contact information. Once you find a vehicle you like feel free to pop the branch a call and they can answer any addition questions out the asset that you may have. https://www.pickles.com.au/about/contact-us

Best of luck and we hope you find your dream car soon. Thanks Sam

Luce

Thank you so much for your fast reply Sam. I love checking the Pickles website for cars as there are always new ones (I can dream). I have also found the condition reports which is very helpful.

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark
Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.
Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam