Pickles Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

Stella service from Darwin heavy transport auctions

We have purchased several units from Pickles Darwin Facility, have ALWAYS found Max & Jason + the support team extremely helpful / expedient & genuine towards us here in Brisbane. The tyranny of distance of between Darwin > Brisbane means we can't always get upto the Auction to appraise the product = The Darwin Branch have made the choice to purchase alot easier & comforting...

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Stuart, Thank you for your review and continued support, I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to the branch. Thanks Sam

Efficient and well organised.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Stuart, Thank you for the great review, I will be sure to pass this on to the Rockhampton team.

Damo
DamoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service, we have purchased a new vehicle and had no issues very easy to deal with and hassle free thanks

Thanks for the service was great will be buying again in the near future definitely.
Hassle free auction site with no crap

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Damo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Nat W.
Nat W.South Australia

Pickles made buying a car really easy. From inspecting the car to making payments and picking up the car, everything was smooth and simple.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Nat. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Adrian
AdrianQueensland

Good experience - Great Staff - but Careful of the details

I bought a van at auction for the amount I expected. Pre-auction the guys in the warehouse couldn't have been more helpful and spent time answering all sorts of questions. The auction software is a little iffy and I'm pretty sure I ended up bidding against myself for the last couple of bids as I wasn't certain I was winning! Sorting out the pick-up took a while, but the staff helped sort out the little niggles.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Adrian and we appreciate your feedback, I will be sure to pass this on.

Steve
SteveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bought Every Car From Pickles !

I've bought every car I own from Pickles for the past several years and I've always had a good experience. Pickles is someone I can trust, their communication and service is always excellent and I've scored some great bargains. I really enjoy the bidding and auction excitement. Have a go, you never know what you might win !

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Steve, We appreciate your on going support and cant wait to see you again soon.

Marie D.
Marie D.Perth, WA

Easy from start to finish!

I wanted to buy a car from an auction so I signed up online, and got everything I needed to do so via email super quickly. Once I knew the live auction date and time, I put in an online bid, which was super easy, and won. An invoice was sent to me, I paid it, and picked the car up the next day. It was a very easy process and would do it again without hesitation.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Marie, Thank you for your review. We try very hard to make our processes as hassle free as possible for each and every customer. Enjoy your new car

Paul in WA
Paul in WAPerth, WA

Second purchase from pickles, so far.

I found the staff I spoke to in person, and on the phone, to be very professional, friendly, and helpful. I highly recommend purchasing vehicles from Pickles Auctions, and I shall continue to so. Thanks for your wonderful service. See you again.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review and your continued support. We look forward to your next visit.

anthony
anthonyPerth, WA

Helpful team

Good long term auction house with helpful staff.
Web site is even better than before and user friendly.
Would be nice to view in person again once Covid-19 restrictions ease as photos can't show everything, but in fairness Pickles take plenty and as accurate as possible under the circumstances.
Fees and costs are set out clearly so the buyer can calculte the final price.
I've been buying for many years and always great to deal with.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review Anthony and we really appreciate your continued support.

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

Always helpful to me , thoroughly recommend

I deal with pickles Vic and WA quite often and they always look after us . They return call and help immediately. Good people

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review Paul and your continued support.

windledom
windledomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extra Effort from The Team

Purchased a caravan from interstate. Pre auction help was excellent as was assistance after the sale. Payment was a little tricky due to my bank, staff smoothed out the transaction. Our truck was given easy access by yard staff with no delays. All good for us- thanks team.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review windledom, We hope you enjoy your new caravan

Using Pickles auctions @ Athol Park

I have used pickles to purchase various items and bid a few times on things I have missed out on. The staff are always helpful and their systems easy to understand and use. Not only would I recommend them to friends I have already

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you Mitch, we really appreciate your review and referrals. We look forward to seeing you and your friends soon.

Easy to deal with

Great fast easy purchase, condition was as described. Great customer service with friendly understanding staff with the border restrictions.
Thankyou for an easy stress free transation.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review David.

Great Customer Service.

Had a problem with my purchase but with Sam's great Customer Service and, going over and beyond to help, it was resolved in no time.
Thanks Pickles.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the revised review Victoria, Some times things do go wrong but we are here to help.

Easy to deal with

Pickles Townsville purchased a car the description of car good , photos of car good out come good easy to deal with the ease of bidding on line was a great help .

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review Andrew.

Telco engineer
Telco engineerasked

Internal surface rust or water damage under seats? This wasn't on Pickles report prior to buying. Will Pickles make good under 3 month warranty??

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Telco, I would need to know more information about your purchase before I can answer your question. If you can please send us an email with a copy of your invoice I can look into this for you. CX@pickles.com.au Speak soon, Many Thanks Sam

Luceasked

I'm interested in buying a new car but we are currently in lockdown so I can't inspect it. Does Pickles have any processes in place to ensure buyer confidence? If so, what are they are how can I find more information on them?

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning Luce, Great question.

All our vehicles have a condition report available online, There are a few places on our website that you can find this report, One way is to click on the vehicle you are interested in, below the vehicle image you will see the description box, in this box is a link to the condition report. You can also view on the search results screen just under the view button.

All our branch locations are happy to help and answer any questions, Here is a link to all of our locations and their contact information. Once you find a vehicle you like feel free to pop the branch a call and they can answer any addition questions out the asset that you may have. https://www.pickles.com.au/about/contact-us

Best of luck and we hope you find your dream car soon. Thanks Sam

Luce

Thank you so much for your fast reply Sam. I love checking the Pickles website for cars as there are always new ones (I can dream). I have also found the condition reports which is very helpful.

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark
Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.
Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam