Pickles Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

1.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

Nice people

Girls are very helpful and I bought lot of cars from you guys I did not have any problem and I wish you guys will be like that for ever thanks

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your kind words Sachendra, Our teams work very hard to deliver the best service they can time, and time again. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Many Thanks Sam

Customer Experience was able to sort everything out

Filed a review with Pickles. Customer experience was able to get back to me.
After a few emails of requesting more details from me (all within a day)
The manager was able to resolve everything and a satisfactory resolution was met.
Would buy from Pickles again as this was just an unlucky lemon which got resolved straight away.

Other Auction Shops

Great outcome

Didnt realize that the salvage vehicle that I purchased at auction was advertised as noisy engine, when I went to pick it up the engine was shot.Pickles withdrew the sale and gave me a full refund Amazing service Thankyou

Telco engineer
Telco engineerasked

Internal surface rust or water damage under seats? This wasn't on Pickles report prior to buying. Will Pickles make good under 3 month warranty??

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Telco, I would need to know more information about your purchase before I can answer your question. If you can please send us an email with a copy of your invoice I can look into this for you. CX@pickles.com.au Speak soon, Many Thanks Sam

Luceasked

I'm interested in buying a new car but we are currently in lockdown so I can't inspect it. Does Pickles have any processes in place to ensure buyer confidence? If so, what are they are how can I find more information on them?

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning Luce, Great question.

All our vehicles have a condition report available online, There are a few places on our website that you can find this report, One way is to click on the vehicle you are interested in, below the vehicle image you will see the description box, in this box is a link to the condition report. You can also view on the search results screen just under the view button.

All our branch locations are happy to help and answer any questions, Here is a link to all of our locations and their contact information. Once you find a vehicle you like feel free to pop the branch a call and they can answer any addition questions out the asset that you may have. https://www.pickles.com.au/about/contact-us

Best of luck and we hope you find your dream car soon. Thanks Sam

Luce

Thank you so much for your fast reply Sam. I love checking the Pickles website for cars as there are always new ones (I can dream). I have also found the condition reports which is very helpful.

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark
Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.
Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam