Pickles Auctions

Pickles Auctions (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

Easy to deal with

I have been dealing with pickles for the past 10 years. I have found them always helpful and extremely friendly to deal with.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Bert, Thank you for your continued support over the years, we look forward to working with you during the next 10 years.. Many Thanks Sam

Matthew W.
Matthew W.Central, TAS

Great service and friendly staff

Always a quick and painless service when buying from Pickles Auctions.
I have purchased various items, from cars to bricks and have not had any problems what so ever. I always enjoy looking through the items, as they are listed with photos and a description. I am looking forward to many more transactions.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your review. Its pleasing to see you have had so many positive interactions across multiple business divisions within Pickles. We to look forward to all future transactions. Thanks Sam

Kenneth
KennethSouthwest, VIC

Purchased 3 hot water systems from Pickles Auction. And I must say that the communications and the help from Dave well he was just great. And yes I would deal with pickles again without hesitation.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. Hope to see you again in the future.. Thanks Sam

Stephen D.
Stephen D.Northern Region, NSW

Good experience.

It was great being able to purchase online. Saved me time and the staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks Pickles.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you enjoy your new purchase. Many Thanks Sam

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

Amazing, will use you again

We purchased a car from Pickles from NZ as we move over to WA at the end of June and the service was fabulous. We were unable to deposit the full amount into your bank account as one transaction and Pickles accepted the remaining balance a day later without penalizing us. Thank you so much for that

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Jan, Glad to hear we would help make your move to WA a little bit easier. Hope you enjoy your new car. Many Thanks Sam

Excellent service and support all round

I recently purchased a new trade vehicle, everything from start to finish was 1st class service and support, couldn’t be happier with them

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, We hope you enjoy your new purchase. Thanks Sam

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First auction purchase

Big thanks to Pickles for making my first auction purchase so effortless. Big shout out to Vanessa who answered all of my questions on the day of auction and subsequent purchase. Arrived at Pickles the next day to take delivery again straight forward process.
Thanks to the team at Pickles keep up the great work..

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thanks Paul, Glad to have you as part of the Pickles family. I will ensure Vanessa's manager is made a wear of her great work.

Pstes
Pstes

Perfect staff and a simple process!

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for the review, I will pass your feedback onto the branch. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.. Thanks Sam

Jason C
Jason CSydney, NSW

Perfect sale, price and ease to collect

After a great experience years earlier I decided to purchase another vehicle through Pickles but this time found a fixed price vehicle, it was exactly as it was described, I just paid on line, then went and picked it up a few days later. Not a single problem, no sales people, just choose, pay and collect.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Jason, Thank you for your review.
We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the future for car number three. Thanks Sam

Great customer service

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Katie, Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to helping again in the future. Many Thanks Sam

Rod
RodHunter Region, NSW

Great product

Boat was as described there were no surprises when I collected it from the yard. The yard service was very helpful

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Rod, Thank you for your feedback, Hope you enjoy sailing into the sunset on your new boat. Thanks Sam

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to navigate

Easy to navigate both E-Salvage and Live auctions without having to ring up the offices. I have personally found it great. I love it

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Alex, Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks Sam

peter w.
peter w.Hunter Region, NSW

Caravan

I just bought a carvan and had it picked up and delivered to my home very easy dealing with pickles and all my inquiries were answered straight away i did read all the information on the website before I bid

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Peter, Thank you for your feedback, We hope you enjoy your new carvan. Thanks Sam

Robert
RobertFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

To deal with pickles is easy and no hassle experience . For buying lots and dropping stuff off is a breeze at pickles . I would recommend them to all!

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Robert, Thank you for your review, We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks Sam

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Have bought a few cars from pickles over my years, just had my first experience selling with them. Will continue to use them. Great experience at both ends

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your 5 star review Josh, We look forward to working with you again in the future.

mkozlowski83
mkozlowski83Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Selling car through pickles made super easy

I sold my car trough pickles, did self inspection using the app and then received an offer from pickles.
Offer was above average and much better than any other offer from other places offering similar services.
Dropped off the car couple of days later and received my money within a day.

Perfect communication with the staff and overall great experience selling selling my car.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and efficient process

I bought a second hand car from Prestige and sold my car as trade in. The process was straightforward and the staff were courteous. Tony was exceptional in helping me with the trade in. Kudos to the whole team. My new vehicle was delivered very clean and is in excellent condition for its age.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Product is as advertised and great customer service

I bought a car from the government auctions at pickles Belmore and the experience was very pleasant. I understand and agree with social distancing rules, which do not allow for on site viewing and inspection of the vehicle, but found that the condition reports were honest and trustworthy. I discovered a fault with the car later that was not declared on the condition report and the team was very helpful in solving my problem in an efficient way. Specifically, Chloe at front desk who helped direct my questions to the right people, Patrick who drove my car with love and respect, and Woody for ultimately sorting it out. Thank you for your help and I hope your company values your contribution to its good reputation.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Purchaser feedback.

Have now purchased 2 cars from Pickles. Both have turned out to be really good buys and have found condition and prices to be very good. Staff have always been courtious and helpful. Would always try them first when next I need another car.

Emily from pickles auctions

I rang pickles to enquire about a car in salvage . the service I received from Emily was good and refreshing in these times. she offered to call me back when she went out to view the car which gave me confidence in my bidding. keep up the great work Emily , hopefully your company sees this and realises what an asset you are .

Harry
HarryNewcastle

Pickles are fair.

Ive bought heaps of things from pickles and have found them so helpful. They tell you what they know about a vehicle or item and i have always run with the philosophy of if the engine is good , the gearbox isnt. I never overbid and ive never been burnt. Cant blame pickles for social distance and no inspection policy. They could stand by their descriptions and give bidders confidence that way.

Lewis
LewisPerth, WA

Cannot believe how easy it was

Sold my car via the DIYInspect App. Actually cannot believe how easy it was, uploaded the details of my vehicle, got a reasonable offer back, sent paperwork and dropped the car off. I was literally stood at Pickles reception in disbelief asking the lady at the desk surely there must be something else I have to do, because I was expecting to be haggled with or talked down or ripped off somehow but no, it's literally that simple, absolute delight to deal with and the staff at the desk were lovely.

Zero complaints, this is the way to sell your car in my opinion, beats dealing with the weekend warriors and time wasters.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Excellent service from start to finish.

It being my first purchase at auction every person I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful, from the first phone call to the end of the auction. Particularly the young lady at the reception and the security guard who went out of his way to show me what to do.
Thanks a lot guys!

Steve21
Steve21Darling Downs, QLD

Seamless transaction using the DIYinspect app.

Using the DIYinspect app, I followed the simple steps as directed and lodged my vehicle for an appraisal.
A few hours later I received a decent offer.
After accepting the offer, I received some paperwork and returned it. All got approved.
Drove my car to Geebung and on arrival signed a receipt and received payment into my account.
Simple, professional and worth considering.

L.A.H
L.A.HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service, could not recommend them enough!

I purchased a car on online auction... the after service from Roger Hurd was amazing.
Cant thank him enough, Pickles you are lucky to have him part of your team.
Cheers