PictureStore

PictureStore

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

Still have not received products

Store LocationOnline store

Still waiting!!!

I've been waiting 2 months for a single poster, but now I think they're just cheating people out of their money. DO NOT BUY from them since you will be wasting your time and money!!!

I originally posted as - Stay away from this site

Original post - I fell for the fairly professional looking website. Seemed like they could deliver just what I wanted at a reasonable price. After months of waiting, e-mails and phone messages being ignored (not even answered with excuses) its time to enter into a disputed credit card transaction to get my money back.

To be fair I need to walk those comments back a bit. After sending an e-mail expressing my views to the vendor I did get a phone call stating the order had been sent. It arrived just a few days later and was of the quality I was hoping for. So Richard has done alright in the end but it took a lot of waitng and a few cranky calls and e-mails to get there.

Store LocationPicturestore on-line