PictureStore

PictureStore (page 2 of 5)

4.1

Peter DavisGreen Pigeon, NSW

Poor & amateurish job.

There is no part of the picture which we are happy with. The colours have run at the top & the bottom when it was printed. This can be seen by anybody who looks at it in the right light. It is not satisfactory.

When hung the top right hand side comes out from the wall 2cm to 2.5cm further than the left hand side. Both the bottom left hand side corner & the top right hand side corner are not clean 45 degree cuts & this causes the hanging problem. There is a chip missing from the bottom left hand corner as a result of this. This is not acceptable.

The picture is open & unprotected at the back. There is no backing board so spiders are able to live there.

PictureStore will not honour its online guarantee, it's a lie & a con.

maged I.PictureStore

Great service and great quality prints

We received our framed prints last week. Very pleased with the end result. Thank you for the prints! The quality of the print is excellent.

Leigh

Leigh

Exactly how I expected it to look.........Amazing

Thank you so much for my PRADA MARFA print, I love it. My friends love it too.
Arrived on time packed very securely. I have purchased from PictureStore before and was just as happy.
I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you Maged for your wonderful service.

Awesome

I framed them on the weekend and they are awesome and hope to hang them this weekend coming thank you

thanks

Paula G.

Paula G.

Hopeless.

Ordered a block mounted print 24/6/15, now nearly 3 months later still waiting. The only reply I ever got to my numerous emails told me print was unavailable, yet it is still shown on their website. I substituted another print nearly one month ago and have not seen or heard from picturestore since. If I ever see my print I shall be very surprised and cannot understand all the glowing reviews this company gets. Never again.

Beautiful Prints.

Purchased 4 blockmounted prints just prior to Christmas. They were delivered in the time stated in secure wrapping. They are beautiful and I admire them everyday. I will definitely be buying more. Thank you :)

Perfect gift. Excellent Service.

Thank you for the blockmounted, laminated print for my sisters 21st. We love it! Ordered Wednesday, received Friday, in perfect condition. Packaged securely. Prompt communications. Will highly recommend your business to others.

Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Value for money

There were plenty of prints to choose from and they were very reasonably priced. The site was easy to navigate and I found exactly what I was looking for. My order arrived promptly and in excellent condition.

Jenny Floyd

Jenny Floyd

Great service good quality promised delivery and received it on time in good condition. Will recommend to other friends. Great price also.

Find out how PictureStore compares to other Physical Shops

Great choice, price and service

The choice was vast, the price was good and timely delivery. When it arrived I received a discount voucher For my next purchase.

Absolutely thrilled!

First time I have ordered from this site, I knew exactly what I wanted and there was plenty to choose from, however due to the fact there was so much I ended up choosing something completely different! My order has now arrived, the quality is fantastic and it was very well packaged. It's now at the picture framers and I can't wait to get it back. The price I thought was very good I just found the delivery took a lot longer than anticipated. I have already been back online to see what I can get next.. Thank you!

Jeffery Y.

Jeffery Y.

La Jument - Jean Guichard

I received my poster this morning, exactly 7 days from my order date, and in excellent quality and condition. Keep up the good work and all the best!

Great posters for my classroom

The posters I chose arrived in immaculate condition, beautifully laminated, earlier than anticipated. I am delighted with them, and they look great on the walls. It took a little while to uncurl them, as they had been posted rolled the wrong way, but once that was sorted, all was fine.

Van Gogh Starry Night Trio Stunning

Bought Vincent van Gogh Triptych of Starry Night Series as a gift for a family member and had it block mounted and laminated. It arrived promptly within time frame and was amazed at the expert finish of print and how well it was packaged. Thank you for the quality job and the efficient delivery. The print has just been given as gift and they love it!

Judith

JudithClear Island Waters

Abstract beauty

I love all styles of art but had no abstract and after perusing the site found three wonderful Kandinsky prints, a Rothko and a Fred Williams, all differing colour and sizes but they all look great together, a burst of colour and interest on the main lounge wall. The service, well could not have been kinder to me in sorting out delivery notification etc. as we live in a retirement village and access is by intercom or prior arrangement.
inexpensive in view of the number of prints I ordered, the light-weight mountings perfect.

Love my Betty Merken print

I thought it would be difficult to find a print to fit my frame but I found one and ordered it within 15 minutes. Within two days it had arrived and we fitted it in the frame and it is now hanging in the lounge Perfect. I also looked up the website for Betty Merken and watched a video of her making a print. Enjoyed the whole experience. Thanks.
Not too expensive. good quality and fast delivery.
Nothing

Replacement of picture

I had a copy of a famous painting which unfortunatley in a move got damaged, the replacement is very different in colour to the one I have and I am quite dissapointed.I am also dissapointed at the amount of space allowed around the border fro framing purposes. I will source another copy from elsewhere, this one will stay in the tube.
It was quick
The colour, not enough space around the print for framing.

Great service!

I had seen the print I ordered in a charity shop and loved it, but it was damaged, so went online and found the best deal on the PictureStore web site. My print arrived extremely fast and very well packaged. It was just as it appeared on the web site. I am now looking for a suitable frame and looking forward to getting it up on the wall.
Colours were true, good price, fast service

Sonya

SonyaWestern District, VIC

Love the Arberry print

I had been looking for a print for a main bedroom and came across PictureStore's website. Within 30mins of searching for that perfect print, I found it.
Speedy delivery, secured wrapped via postage and staff friendly.
The print is at an art gallery framing shop being framed, can't wait to hang it up
So much variety to choose from and love the easy use of their webpage

Mazzy1907

Mazzy1907Northeast, VIC

Excellent service

Love my picture, beautifully framed, looks amazing. Thank you so much, would definitely buy again. Great service so convenient to be able to do online and have delivered to your door. Fantastic selection of prints to choose from, wasn't hard to find prints I loved. Thanks again for a great service.