PictureStore

PictureStore (page 2 of 5)

Van Gogh Starry Night Trio Stunning

Bought Vincent van Gogh Triptych of Starry Night Series as a gift for a family member and had it block mounted and laminated. It arrived promptly within time frame and was amazed at the expert finish of print and how well it was packaged. Thank you for the quality job and the efficient delivery. The print has just been given as gift and they love it!

Judith

JudithClear Island Waters

Abstract beauty

I love all styles of art but had no abstract and after perusing the site found three wonderful Kandinsky prints, a Rothko and a Fred Williams, all differing colour and sizes but they all look great together, a burst of colour and interest on the main lounge wall. The service, well could not have been kinder to me in sorting out delivery notification etc. as we live in a retirement village and access is by intercom or prior arrangement.
inexpensive in view of the number of prints I ordered, the light-weight mountings perfect.

Love my Betty Merken print

I thought it would be difficult to find a print to fit my frame but I found one and ordered it within 15 minutes. Within two days it had arrived and we fitted it in the frame and it is now hanging in the lounge Perfect. I also looked up the website for Betty Merken and watched a video of her making a print. Enjoyed the whole experience. Thanks.
Not too expensive. good quality and fast delivery.
Nothing

Replacement of picture

I had a copy of a famous painting which unfortunatley in a move got damaged, the replacement is very different in colour to the one I have and I am quite dissapointed.I am also dissapointed at the amount of space allowed around the border fro framing purposes. I will source another copy from elsewhere, this one will stay in the tube.
It was quick
The colour, not enough space around the print for framing.

maged I.PictureStore

Great service!

I had seen the print I ordered in a charity shop and loved it, but it was damaged, so went online and found the best deal on the PictureStore web site. My print arrived extremely fast and very well packaged. It was just as it appeared on the web site. I am now looking for a suitable frame and looking forward to getting it up on the wall.
Colours were true, good price, fast service

Love the Arberry print

I had been looking for a print for a main bedroom and came across PictureStore's website. Within 30mins of searching for that perfect print, I found it.
Speedy delivery, secured wrapped via postage and staff friendly.
The print is at an art gallery framing shop being framed, can't wait to hang it up
So much variety to choose from and love the easy use of their webpage

Mazzy1907

Mazzy1907

Excellent service

Love my picture, beautifully framed, looks amazing. Thank you so much, would definitely buy again. Great service so convenient to be able to do online and have delivered to your door. Fantastic selection of prints to choose from, wasn't hard to find prints I loved. Thanks again for a great service.

I love it!

I ordered a picture I had fallen in love with from Picture Store. It arrived quickly and looked even better than it had on the website. The colours were true and the card it was printed on made all the difference to the look of the picture. Can't wait to get it on the wall.
Inexpensive for what it was. The colours just popped.

Edward

EdwardScarborough

PictureStore print

I ordered my print on Wednesday and received it Monday. Very happy with both the print and the service. The print is of very good quality and it was flawlessly block mounted. I will definately be looking to purchase more when my budget allows. I will certainly be recommending PictureStore to my friends.

Best online poster store!

Poster was delivered within a few days and was so cheap! Plus when I Googled the website I found a discount code for free postage so I only ended up paying 14.95 for a large, good quality print. Definitely would use this website again, love having an Aussie based store for a change.

Samantha323Perth

PictureStore prints

Decided to order from picturestore after reading the positive feedback on productreview
Pros:Very good quality
Great customer service
Cons:Took 19 days to arrive
One poster slightly crumpled but not too noticeable after being framed
Tip:Because i found the framing option too expensive for me and the pictures i ordered were a standard size, i bought the frames from Ikea for $14 each

maged I.PictureStore

Picture Perfect!

Vintage value!

Ordered 11 vintage prints for my 1897 home. The prints are very good quality and look spectacular. The colours are fabulous and in combination they look marvellous. I've had lots of comments and they finished off my renovation very nicely. Thanks so much, have already made another order, can't wait for them to arrive.

Great service/ product

I was looking for a 'print' to buy online, Came across this fantastic site , they show you the different framing options in great little videos. As it was all so clear I ordered one straight away. Great confirmation per e-mail and the product was there in days, beautiful packaged.... really nice.
Great company, would not look anywhere else for Australian based company - this was in Victoria.

Paul

PaulRothbury

Excellent quality and superb customer service

The customer service was outstanding with my order. I ordered 10 prints for an event and some were not in stock. i was under a tight deadline and not only was I kept upto speed on all developments with my order I actually received everything in time for my event. The quality of the pictures is very good. The customer service and attitude towards myself was excellent. Will be back for sure.
Communication and customer service along with quality products
Website was a little misleading as I thought everything was produced locally in Australia not overseas!

Great Professional Speedy Service

Ordered my print on the Monday and got it by the Thursday...Left specific instuructions on delivery and they were handled to exactly how i needed it done. This is my third order,It looks exactly as it does on line and the measurements were spot on very pleased. Will be back :)
Price Promptness and Professional
Framing was far to dear. I went to a place that framed it for half the price. You guys need to change your prices.

Ann-Marie

Ann-MarieBerri, 5343

Poster looks fantastic.

I bought the Pink Floyd back catalogue for my brothers birthday which is this Saturday so he hasn't seen it yet but I know he's going to love it. Great quality poster and packaged really well. To be honest I had a local company block mount it for me as I think you're pricing on block mounting and framing is incredibly high, I think you quoted around $120 to block mount and my local business did it for $49.95. But the price of the poster was very reasonable and am really happy with my purchase.
Great quality picture, all as described.
Block mounting price is high so had that done elsewhere.

Claudia

ClaudiaRiddells Creek, Vic.

Lovely prints!

I ordered two beautiful prints by David Short. They were well packed and arrived in excellent conditions. Very good valued. They have a great selection of prints online and could find what I was looking for!!!
Very happy to do business with them!! I will buy from them again. Thanks!!!
Beautifull prints, great variety, reliable company.

Mandy

Mandyadelaide

Victoria Francis vampire girl poster

So happy with the poster, looks awesome. Fast and immediate delivery. Was close to christmas when I ordered it. Wasnt held up for too long. Will deffinately order from you again. I think my daughter in law will love it. :) Have also put my freind onto your site as she loves Betty Boop. Packaged very well. Thanks guys
Looks great.No damage.

marylin monroe " new york new york"

I bought this for my daughters birthday, which at the time of writing she has not had, but she is going to absolutely love it, she is in her mid thirties now and has loved marylin since being a teenager, recently she mentioned this particular title which gave me something to search for and I found it quite easy, it was very reasonably priced, and arrived in no time at all. Thank You very much.