PictureStore

PictureStore (page 3 of 5)

Picture perfect!!

Received my beautifully framed beach print on the exact date they had given me. Extremely happy with the wonderful customer service . My picture looks perfect on my wall! I have been asked many times over the past week as to where I purchased it , so l have recommended the PictureStore to many of my friends.
Very reliable

Lovely Surprise.

I bought a print of Darcy Doyle's " Loggers Teabreak" as a Christmas present for my husband. It took 3 days to arrive and I took it to my local framer and had it expertly framed. My husband, an ex timber worker, was delighted with his gift and it is now hanging in our kitchen. Thanks for your prompt service.

Quick and to the point

Found the posters I was looking for to hang in my music room very easily.
Both arrived within a couple of days and are both now hanging proudly, and really set the room theme very well.
Both the posters arrived undamaged and very quickly.
Thanks so much for the very prompt service
Very quick delivery

Excellent site

I had been looking for a long narrow print for the wall of our reading room for quite a while. I wanted a print that would feel peaceful and calm. When I found it on your website I was thrilled. I loved the fact that I could experiment with different frames and matts and could better visualise what my print would look like when I got it framed. It arrived quickly,was very well packed and was of a very good quality? A great service all round. Looking forward to seeing it up on the wall.

Sally

SallyRockhampton

My prints are fantastic. Even the texture is impressive making it more like the genuine article!

I bought 3 prints. I found one hard to come by previously and I was relieved when I got onto this site and discovered I could get it- as well as others representative of the genre. I was surprised with the range and impressed with the price so I bought more than what I was intending to but an investment in great prints nevertheless. I was even surprised by the quality of the paper! Looking forward to Facebooking the end result when framed.
Easy, economic one stop shopping for a variety of print styles. Impressive turn around time - even at Christmas.

Jane

JaneWindsor Downs

Perfect Gifts

Hi, Thank you so much for the fabulous prints. My nephew is a huge European Car fan and wanted a poster from me for Christmas. The range was fabulous, the quality of the prints is excellent, and the choice of frames is terrific. So easy to order, delivered within the time frame specified, I am really so impressed and will continue to buy prints from the Picture Store. Thanks again
Reasonable prices, great range, fast delivery, securely packaged

Good purchase

I ordered the print for a very elderly lady who was in hospital. She wanted the print to have framed and give to her son and family for Christmas. The print arrived well packaged and promptly. She was very pleased and the print is now being framed.Very satisfied with service..

Colin Morris

Colin MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy

I purchased five prints from the discount section, great bargains. They were promptly delivered, well packaged and free postage interstate. My living room looks great with those beautiful prints on the walls! In summary, I am more than happy with every aspect of my purchase - price, delivery and quality. By far the best picture company in my opinion.
price, delivery, quality

Christine

ChristineAdelaide

PictureStore - Great

Hi Picture Store team, I have ordered a few items lately and have been very happy with all the items, the customer service, the delivery, the quality of the items. It's great to be able to order something from an Australian website and not have to worry about how long it's going to take due to item being stuck in customs. Keep up the good work!
Customner service, efficiency

Ric

RicAlbany

House on the Hill

I ordered and have now received the Sali Herman print 'House on the Hill'. The item arrived quickly and is of the highest quality at a very good price. I am very happy with it and look forward to enjoying it framed on my wall. I am now writing another sentence to make up fifty words.
Speed of delivery, price, quality

happy with print and framining.

I was happy with order, have only received one print, ordered two different prints on same day different times... I emailed company and had a quick reply from Racheel re why I had to pay two lots of postage.
The reason being that I ordered at different times and company couldn't keep track of orders like that.
I will order from company again . Still waiting for other print ordered on same day.
Good response when i emailed re my complaint about two losts of postage. Great website able to view prints enlarged and what looked like framed or mounted.
ordered two prints at different times on same day and had to pay two lots of postage.

PictureStore
maged I.PictureStore

Exactly what I needed

Looking for a replacement of a little boys favourite poster that had been accidently destroyed. Went onto google, found PictureStore and the exact poster I was looking for. Ordering was simple, poster received in under a week as promised, very well packaged. One happy child again. Would definitely use and recommend PictureStore again.
Lived up to their advertised word

Wonderful service

My husband saw Big Ring when we were on holidayand just loved it so I looked for it on the Internet. Your website was very easy to navigate, purchasing the print was so simple and we were amazed at the speed of delivery. I have a very happy husband who loves his picture, now hanging in the hall near the bedroom. A week from sighting the picture to having it on our wall - marvelous!
Inexpensive and very efficient

Cate

CateSydney

Perfect print delivered to order

I needed an art print of a specific size to fit into an existing frame that I was keen to re-use. On the website I found several choices but eventually chose a Van Gogh print. The print arrived promptly and was actually produced on paper of a higher quality than I was expecting, so I was very happy and it fitted my frame exactly.

Ang1503

Ang1503Sydney

Picture Perfect!

I was looking for a particular poster and after searching through various others sites I found my poster on PictureStore. Ordering was so easy and it was delivered about a week later in perfect condition, the packaging was second to none. I would definitely purchase from PictureStore again, now my lounge room is complete!
Exactly what I wanted and delivered quickly

Robbie

RobbieAdelaide

Posters

Found Picture Store via Google. I was after some specific posters and i found them quite easily and the price was much cheaper than similar sites I looked at. The posters arrived about a week later in perfect condition. All in all, I would recommend the Picture Store for great customer service and good quality product.

Dali

Incredibly happy with the print, and quality of it's framing. Very reasonably priced for the service, shipped in good time. It would be nice to be able to customise the positioning of the frame, I'd've preferred less white around the print; but if this is the worst I've to say, PictureStore have done a grand job. Thankyou.

I was looking for a print to give as a birthday gift and had left my 'searching' far too late. I then stumbled across PictureStore. Not only did I get to speak to a real person, but my print was sent that day and arrived the following day. Very happpy customer.

Bob David

Bob DavidBallarat

Found Picture Store via Google, was a professional looking site. I knew the picture I wanted, found it very easily, then added the frame, glass and backing. The price was good, so I ordered. Picture arrived 5 working days later, very well packed and in perfect condition. At this stage there is not another picture that I want, but I know where to shop if that changes. All up, great website, great service and quick delivery. Perfect
Easy to shop, good delivery. Everything professionally handled

Jan

JanAdelaide

Easy

I was looking for some prints and went to a framing store. They suggested a site like this and I can't believe how easy it was. I was able to select the style I was after and had plenty of choice. The process was fast and easy. I am very happy with my purchase and will use this site again. Being able to see the different farming choices was a great help as well!
Fast,easy and lotsof choice