PictureStore

PictureStore (page 3 of 5)

4.2

Edward

EdwardScarborough

PictureStore print

I ordered my print on Wednesday and received it Monday. Very happy with both the print and the service. The print is of very good quality and it was flawlessly block mounted. I will definately be looking to purchase more when my budget allows. I will certainly be recommending PictureStore to my friends.

Best online poster store!

Poster was delivered within a few days and was so cheap! Plus when I Googled the website I found a discount code for free postage so I only ended up paying 14.95 for a large, good quality print. Definitely would use this website again, love having an Aussie based store for a change.

Samantha323Perth

PictureStore prints

Decided to order from picturestore after reading the positive feedback on productreview
Pros:Very good quality
Great customer service
Cons:Took 19 days to arrive
One poster slightly crumpled but not too noticeable after being framed
Tip:Because i found the framing option too expensive for me and the pictures i ordered were a standard size, i bought the frames from Ikea for $14 each

PictureStore
maged I.PictureStore

Picture Perfect!

Vintage value!

Ordered 11 vintage prints for my 1897 home. The prints are very good quality and look spectacular. The colours are fabulous and in combination they look marvellous. I've had lots of comments and they finished off my renovation very nicely. Thanks so much, have already made another order, can't wait for them to arrive.

Great service/ product

I was looking for a 'print' to buy online, Came across this fantastic site , they show you the different framing options in great little videos. As it was all so clear I ordered one straight away. Great confirmation per e-mail and the product was there in days, beautiful packaged.... really nice.
Great company, would not look anywhere else for Australian based company - this was in Victoria.

Paul

PaulRothbury

Excellent quality and superb customer service

The customer service was outstanding with my order. I ordered 10 prints for an event and some were not in stock. i was under a tight deadline and not only was I kept upto speed on all developments with my order I actually received everything in time for my event. The quality of the pictures is very good. The customer service and attitude towards myself was excellent. Will be back for sure.
Communication and customer service along with quality products
Website was a little misleading as I thought everything was produced locally in Australia not overseas!

Great Professional Speedy Service

Ordered my print on the Monday and got it by the Thursday...Left specific instuructions on delivery and they were handled to exactly how i needed it done. This is my third order,It looks exactly as it does on line and the measurements were spot on very pleased. Will be back :)
Price Promptness and Professional
Framing was far to dear. I went to a place that framed it for half the price. You guys need to change your prices.

Ann-Marie

Ann-MarieBerri, 5343

Poster looks fantastic.

I bought the Pink Floyd back catalogue for my brothers birthday which is this Saturday so he hasn't seen it yet but I know he's going to love it. Great quality poster and packaged really well. To be honest I had a local company block mount it for me as I think you're pricing on block mounting and framing is incredibly high, I think you quoted around $120 to block mount and my local business did it for $49.95. But the price of the poster was very reasonable and am really happy with my purchase.
Great quality picture, all as described.
Block mounting price is high so had that done elsewhere.

Claudia

ClaudiaRiddells Creek, Vic.

Lovely prints!

I ordered two beautiful prints by David Short. They were well packed and arrived in excellent conditions. Very good valued. They have a great selection of prints online and could find what I was looking for!!!
Very happy to do business with them!! I will buy from them again. Thanks!!!
Beautifull prints, great variety, reliable company.

Mandy

Mandyadelaide

Victoria Francis vampire girl poster

So happy with the poster, looks awesome. Fast and immediate delivery. Was close to christmas when I ordered it. Wasnt held up for too long. Will deffinately order from you again. I think my daughter in law will love it. :) Have also put my freind onto your site as she loves Betty Boop. Packaged very well. Thanks guys
Looks great.No damage.

marylin monroe " new york new york"

I bought this for my daughters birthday, which at the time of writing she has not had, but she is going to absolutely love it, she is in her mid thirties now and has loved marylin since being a teenager, recently she mentioned this particular title which gave me something to search for and I found it quite easy, it was very reasonably priced, and arrived in no time at all. Thank You very much.

Picture perfect!!

Received my beautifully framed beach print on the exact date they had given me. Extremely happy with the wonderful customer service . My picture looks perfect on my wall! I have been asked many times over the past week as to where I purchased it , so l have recommended the PictureStore to many of my friends.
Very reliable

Lovely Surprise.

I bought a print of Darcy Doyle's " Loggers Teabreak" as a Christmas present for my husband. It took 3 days to arrive and I took it to my local framer and had it expertly framed. My husband, an ex timber worker, was delighted with his gift and it is now hanging in our kitchen. Thanks for your prompt service.

Quick and to the point

Found the posters I was looking for to hang in my music room very easily.
Both arrived within a couple of days and are both now hanging proudly, and really set the room theme very well.
Both the posters arrived undamaged and very quickly.
Thanks so much for the very prompt service
Very quick delivery

Excellent site

I had been looking for a long narrow print for the wall of our reading room for quite a while. I wanted a print that would feel peaceful and calm. When I found it on your website I was thrilled. I loved the fact that I could experiment with different frames and matts and could better visualise what my print would look like when I got it framed. It arrived quickly,was very well packed and was of a very good quality? A great service all round. Looking forward to seeing it up on the wall.

Sally

SallyRockhampton

My prints are fantastic. Even the texture is impressive making it more like the genuine article!

I bought 3 prints. I found one hard to come by previously and I was relieved when I got onto this site and discovered I could get it- as well as others representative of the genre. I was surprised with the range and impressed with the price so I bought more than what I was intending to but an investment in great prints nevertheless. I was even surprised by the quality of the paper! Looking forward to Facebooking the end result when framed.
Easy, economic one stop shopping for a variety of print styles. Impressive turn around time - even at Christmas.

Jane

JaneWindsor Downs

Perfect Gifts

Hi, Thank you so much for the fabulous prints. My nephew is a huge European Car fan and wanted a poster from me for Christmas. The range was fabulous, the quality of the prints is excellent, and the choice of frames is terrific. So easy to order, delivered within the time frame specified, I am really so impressed and will continue to buy prints from the Picture Store. Thanks again
Reasonable prices, great range, fast delivery, securely packaged

Good purchase

I ordered the print for a very elderly lady who was in hospital. She wanted the print to have framed and give to her son and family for Christmas. The print arrived well packaged and promptly. She was very pleased and the print is now being framed.Very satisfied with service..

Colin Morris

Colin MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy

I purchased five prints from the discount section, great bargains. They were promptly delivered, well packaged and free postage interstate. My living room looks great with those beautiful prints on the walls! In summary, I am more than happy with every aspect of my purchase - price, delivery and quality. By far the best picture company in my opinion.
price, delivery, quality