PictureStore

PictureStore (page 4 of 5)

4.2

Christine

ChristineAdelaide

PictureStore - Great

Hi Picture Store team, I have ordered a few items lately and have been very happy with all the items, the customer service, the delivery, the quality of the items. It's great to be able to order something from an Australian website and not have to worry about how long it's going to take due to item being stuck in customs. Keep up the good work!
Customner service, efficiency

Ric

RicAlbany

House on the Hill

I ordered and have now received the Sali Herman print 'House on the Hill'. The item arrived quickly and is of the highest quality at a very good price. I am very happy with it and look forward to enjoying it framed on my wall. I am now writing another sentence to make up fifty words.
Speed of delivery, price, quality

happy with print and framining.

I was happy with order, have only received one print, ordered two different prints on same day different times... I emailed company and had a quick reply from Racheel re why I had to pay two lots of postage.
The reason being that I ordered at different times and company couldn't keep track of orders like that.
I will order from company again . Still waiting for other print ordered on same day.
Good response when i emailed re my complaint about two losts of postage. Great website able to view prints enlarged and what looked like framed or mounted.
ordered two prints at different times on same day and had to pay two lots of postage.

PictureStore
maged I.PictureStore

Exactly what I needed

Looking for a replacement of a little boys favourite poster that had been accidently destroyed. Went onto google, found PictureStore and the exact poster I was looking for. Ordering was simple, poster received in under a week as promised, very well packaged. One happy child again. Would definitely use and recommend PictureStore again.
Lived up to their advertised word

Wonderful service

My husband saw Big Ring when we were on holidayand just loved it so I looked for it on the Internet. Your website was very easy to navigate, purchasing the print was so simple and we were amazed at the speed of delivery. I have a very happy husband who loves his picture, now hanging in the hall near the bedroom. A week from sighting the picture to having it on our wall - marvelous!
Inexpensive and very efficient

Cate

CateSydney

Perfect print delivered to order

I needed an art print of a specific size to fit into an existing frame that I was keen to re-use. On the website I found several choices but eventually chose a Van Gogh print. The print arrived promptly and was actually produced on paper of a higher quality than I was expecting, so I was very happy and it fitted my frame exactly.

Ang1503

Ang1503Sydney

Picture Perfect!

I was looking for a particular poster and after searching through various others sites I found my poster on PictureStore. Ordering was so easy and it was delivered about a week later in perfect condition, the packaging was second to none. I would definitely purchase from PictureStore again, now my lounge room is complete!
Exactly what I wanted and delivered quickly

Robbie

RobbieAdelaide

Posters

Found Picture Store via Google. I was after some specific posters and i found them quite easily and the price was much cheaper than similar sites I looked at. The posters arrived about a week later in perfect condition. All in all, I would recommend the Picture Store for great customer service and good quality product.

Dali

Incredibly happy with the print, and quality of it's framing. Very reasonably priced for the service, shipped in good time. It would be nice to be able to customise the positioning of the frame, I'd've preferred less white around the print; but if this is the worst I've to say, PictureStore have done a grand job. Thankyou.

Find out how PictureStore compares to other Physical Shops

I was looking for a print to give as a birthday gift and had left my 'searching' far too late. I then stumbled across PictureStore. Not only did I get to speak to a real person, but my print was sent that day and arrived the following day. Very happpy customer.

Bob David

Bob DavidBallarat

Found Picture Store via Google, was a professional looking site. I knew the picture I wanted, found it very easily, then added the frame, glass and backing. The price was good, so I ordered. Picture arrived 5 working days later, very well packed and in perfect condition. At this stage there is not another picture that I want, but I know where to shop if that changes. All up, great website, great service and quick delivery. Perfect
Easy to shop, good delivery. Everything professionally handled

Jan

JanAdelaide

Easy

I was looking for some prints and went to a framing store. They suggested a site like this and I can't believe how easy it was. I was able to select the style I was after and had plenty of choice. The process was fast and easy. I am very happy with my purchase and will use this site again. Being able to see the different farming choices was a great help as well!
Fast,easy and lotsof choice

How good are my pictures!

Knew the pictures I wanted, but wasn't sure how to frame them. After 20 mins on the web site issue was solved. Two phone inquiries, both polite and helpful. Pictures arrived on time, hung them on the wall, now every time I look at them, I tell myself " How good are my pictures! "
The friendly response to my enquiries.

All-round great product and service

I stumbled across the PictureStore website while searching for a decent online art store. I've since spent hours looking through the extensive selection which is helpfully categorised and have already received my first order which is proudly hanging on my wall. Effortless ordering, very competitive rates (for the print and delivery) and great follow up service. I've already recommended to many friends and family members. Looking forward to my next purchase.
Very simple ordering process and great prices

Buying Picasso prints

Wanted to buy some particular prints and found them easily on this site. Was advised by email when they would be shipped and all went exactly to plan. I was very happy with the service and goods and would certainly use this site again as the product was exactly as described.

Great service and product

Found a world map on another 'au' site only to find a horrendous US shipping cost at the end. Then found Picture Store. Not only could I collect the item, but a lovely person actually answered the phone, gave me some information on block mounting, and clarified some of the details I couldn't see on the computer. She advised me they were waiting on the item, and checked whether it would be available soon enough as it was for a Birthday. Collection was a breeze, and my daughter loved the map which is so lightweight she can hang anywhere, but looks really smart.
Service, product
The online map picture could have been clearer

Surprisingly Delighted

I purchased 4 prints which were all exactly as pictured on the website. As a novice online purchaser I am delighted with the result. Have since ordered 4 more with which I had problem (computer) and the assistance given to correct such was excellent. If I can find more wallspace I'll be back.

Nicole

NicoleSydney

Bally Picture from Picture Store

Just wanted to say I have received the Bally poster and am very happy with it and your service.

The quality of the poster is fantastic and my husband's sister will be over the moon to receive it for her birthday. We will be using you again in the future and I will recommend to all my friends.
Reliable

Quick Service!

I came across the site accidentally and ordered a print on a Friday. I received a dispatch email the same day and the framed print was at my door the following Monday! I have never received anything that quickly before. I would recommend the site to anyone if you are after quick and hasty service!
Fast Service

Judy

JudySydney Surrounds, NSW

Delighted

I was looking for some Ken Done art and came across your web site and found Under The Sea by
Lynne Done. The picture is absolutely perfect. We live right at the waters edge on Lake Budgewoi and the sea motive is just what I wanted. I knew just where to put it.
I liked the helpful and prompt attention to my order. Thank you