PictureStore

PictureStore (page 5 of 5)

4.2

Late delivery, image not even centred now another 2-3 weeks wait

Ordered 8/7 Delivery was meant to be 22/7 at the latest - 7/8 arrival = extremely late. When arrived image not even centred and could even see the print file name above the frame. Now have to wait another 2-3 weeks for it to be fixed up. Lets just say I am looking at other stores now for my next picture.

maged I.PictureStore

Well done!

Good website, good products, good service! Came across the site by accident and found exactly what I was looking for and 1 item was on special, an extra bonus. I will definitely continue to use this site and have already recommended it to others. Very impressed with the whole experience.

Analiza

AnalizaMelbourne

I have ordered three products from PictureStore, all three have been quality and outstanding. The prices are affordable and delivery is fast and does fit into the detail listed to the delivery period stated by PictureStore. Definitely going to be purchasing a lot more products from this quality picture store!
inexpensive, reliable, quality

AJR

AJRSA

Excellent all round

Great prices, cheap and speedy postage. I am very impressed with the product selection, delivery and response when I emailed customer service. I have had trouble finding a good online print store, and came across picturestore.com.au by chance, but will now recommend this store to all my family and friends.
Excellent customer service and cheap postage
Was unsure if my order had gone through as I didn't receive an email confirmation, but customer service sent me one as soon as I requested it.

Prompt fast service

I have now ordered 12 block prints from PictureStore and have been very pleased with the prompt and safe delivery of our prints and also over-the-phone help I needed. I would highly recommend your online shopping to anyone needing wonderful prints! Well done team and keep up the good work.
Great pictures to choose from & great reliable service.

Great Quality and very quick delivery

I bought a Matthew Perceval print and had it mounted. It is amazing! Great color, and the mounting was very well done. I've hung it right above my sofa, and it looks great. It arrived within a few days of purchasing. I'm already starting to look for a few more pictures for around the house. Great value!
Quality of the print and mounting, speed of delivery

emily micheli

emily micheliBox Hill, Victoria

The search is over!

I've an area in my kitchen where my glasses etc are placed. I wanted to do something different rather than just painting it. So........ I love 'The great wave of Kanagawa', but it needed to be an unusual size. I looked at lots of other companies but no luck. Picture store not only had the print, it was far cheaper than other companies & it arrived a few days later. I was so happy when it arrived!!!
Extremely efficient, cheap but not nasty........

Beautiful quality

I received my Rothko prints in very good time. They were well packed in heavy cardboard rolls and my delivery instructions were followed. I am very impressed with the quality of the paper and colour as I had chosen these prints after recently seeing the originals. I would certainly use this service again-so easy to select online!
Quality prints and efficient service

Beautiful picture

I love my black and white print of Poet's Walk. It arrived promptly - heaps quicker than I expected. It was packaged really well so the condition of the print (as it was unframed) was really good. The website is easy to follow and I would use Picture Store again.
Prompt service, good condition of merchandise, inexpensive.

Elle Nicholas

Elle NicholasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with my Purchase!!

Arrived a day after ordering and paying and looks fantastic!! I am very happy with my new print still have not decided where it is going to go in my house as we are renovating but i think it is going to look great! Thank you Picture store will be purchasing again soon!
great quality print

Adrian

AdrianCanberra

Pleasant surprise

maged I.PictureStore

Hi Adrian
Thanks for your feedback. An order confirmation should have arrived with you and it appears that the email may have gone 'missing' - sorry.
Regards
Richard

Lucy

LucyDarwin

Great range!

I ordered 2 prints to place in existing frames, just to give the place a change. Browsing the online shop was very convenient and easy. Order arrived in time estimated, well packaged, high quality prints. Great inexpensive solution to reusing good quality frames I already own. Will use this site again for sure!

Excellent service

I purchased a print for my dad's birthday and had it block mounted and I'm so happy I bought through this site. It was packaged extremely well and came earlier than expected. It looks fantastic. The site was easy to look at and offered many different framing and backing options. Highly receommended

Service provided was excellent - I had inadvertently provided the wrong credit card expiry date - I was immediately notified & provided with a phone number to rectify my mistake. Delivery was then fast & poster arrived in perfect condition. Thank you - recommended seller & would buy again. A+++

Super Speedy!

I would like to thank you very much for your level of service. I needed a poster very quickly for a work function and your site offered express post service. I then followed up to check everything was tracking okay and spoke with two very helpful and knowledgeable staff who continually checked on my order and it arrived BEFORE the due date. Thank you so much, you made my presentation a whole lot more visually appealing with the poster!
Great price, great service and super fast delivery!

IamPicard

IamPicardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent on-line service

I was a bit hesitant buying 2 posters on line, especially with no Pay Pal - but it was all good. Posters were perfect, just like they looked on the site. They arrived on time with very protective packaging. I was after very a specific type of poster and I had a great range to pick from.
Speed, quality
No pay-pal

Excellent store

I purchased the art deco tea pot print which was ideal for our art deco kitchen,. The print arrived packaged extremely well and on time, The selection process on the store site makes the decision easy, with different frames, backings and even wall colours. I will definitely use Picture Store for all my future picture requirements, highly recommended.
the ability to see what the finished item looks like when ordering.