Pigeon Baby Wipes

Pigeon Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

fsf21
fsf21

Nothing compares. Best wipes by far!

I have used these wipes for 11 years with 5 kids. Great for sensitive skin, soft, the right thickness and moisture. They are reasonably priced when bought as a 3 pack. Free from nasties! I can't buy them in chemist anymore, so I buy them online in bulk. No others compare!

Terrible experience with wet wipes

I used hand and mouth wet wipes for my baby. After the usage of 4-5 day, my baby skin became rough and dark. I will never advice anybody to take this product. My baby is 2 month older. This is my first and last time I am using this. I hope the company will take this seriously to address this issue.

lucky_bamboo
lucky_bamboo

The awsomest

These are the best ! I use both the regular and the natural ones with extracts & whatnot. They get little botttoms clean like nobody's business, are easy to get out of the pack and smell nice. These things matter when you are dealing with poonamis. Trust me, if your baby has a bum you totally need these wipes. I buy the three packs from Mum's advice pharmacy in Bondi Junction. Incidentally their Bounty bag was pretty awesome as it has a full size pack of pigeon hand and mouth (wipes which I also love) and a purebaby singlet.
Makes cleaning my baby's mega-poos (almost) a pleasure

PrahranM
PrahranMMelbourne

Where's the moisture?

I may of had a bad batch as I bought a 3 pack from Chemist Warehouse yet they were one of the worst brands I have used recently. I bought the standard Pigeon Baby Wipes in a 70 pack x 3.

They just seemed to have no moisture to them and were seemingly dry and then they were also very thin, which meant I also got all my babies bowel movements on my fingers as it went straight through the wipe. I guess it's always good trying new brands to see what you like, yet I won't unfortunately be buying these ones again.

Lack of moisture

AmyM83
AmyM83AU

The only wipes I buy

I really like these wipes. They are really easy to pull out and come out one at a time. They are fragrance free so I can use them to clean bubs hands and face. The texture is great making it easy to wipe stubborn messes. I use these inside a Huggies refill box and they fit fine
Easy to dispense and use

GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

Good

A good quality product which generally isn't a problem for sernsitive skins. I didn't notice a perfume which to me is a plus.
The convenient sized packaging was a plus as I could fit them in a handbag easily when out and about. A reasonalbe ranges of sizes available, which is good when you are caught out and don't want to buy a huge packet because you know you have more at home. They didn't bother my daughter who has excma prone skin.
Not the cheapest on the market. the resealable tab must be kept very clean or it stops working quite quickly.

jj_bb
jj_bb

Terrible

This were one of the many barnds I have wasted my money on trying to find something kind to my daughters very sensitive skin. I wiped it on my own face to test and it burnt, they had given my bub a bad rash in one day. The seal on the pack is no good. hard to find, don't waste you time effort and money if you have a bub with sensitive skin
none except you cant buy them in bulk packs
I could only find the from a chemist, they are full of chemicals! They burn the skin ans give a bad rash!!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

moi
moiAU

Good product

We tried many different brands when our son was born to see which we liked the best. We found the Pigeon ones to be the best. They were not too wet, not too perfumed, came out of the packet one-by-one, and have never irritated our baby's skin. Only issue is that I have only been able to find them at Terry White Chemist or online.
Not too wet, came out of pack easily.
Not readily available in shops.

Thanh29
Thanh29AU

Terrible

Even though we haven't tried a full pack of these wipes, we weren't impressed by them. It could have been just that pack that we got, but the wipes just didn't wipe properly.
None at the moment
We used these at a baby expo and they were dry. It wasn't as moist as our normal wipes so we couldn't wipe our baby's bottom with it.

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Good

I really like the feel of these baby wipes and I only wish they came in a bulk pack to make them a lot more affordable. They have a nice soft feel to them and are not overpowering at all in scent.
These wipes do the job just fine and they feel very soft and nice to use. Best to pick them up if they are on special at the local chemist.
They can be expensive as they only come in packs of three or you can buy them individually. I prefer to buy items like these in bulk so I think that they do end up being a bit expensive.

demoras
demorasAU

Good

These are pretty good wipes and I have no problems with them. Haven't really seen them in tubs or bulk buys though.
These wipes are non irritating on my baby's skin. I found them great to use, they stay moist, even if the tab wasn't closed properly on the pack. Doesn't tear easily like other wipes I've used.
nothing too much. They're a bit hard to find in the chain stores.

skivvy01
skivvy01WA, 6162

I have found these wipes to be good on my sons sensitive skin. We actually mostly use them around the house, after a sticky meal or painting session. We mostly use tissues with sorbeline cream when cleaning up a poo as we can flush the tissues down the loo.
These wipes can usually be found on sale in a multi pack at a great price. They are great quality and seem to stay quite moist even if they have been open a little while.
You need to use scissors to open the pack if putting into a wipes tub. Some brands can be torn open easily but these ones.

tgreen
tgreen

I love these wipes and I know others are not too keen on them. They have a quilted design so I can get more off, no reaction for bubs, smell is fine and the best bit - you can get one wipe out at a time with one hand only which is great.
Available in most chemists, good price when on special ($9.00), cleans up everything and only one comes out at a time
No reseable lid like other brands, therefore can dry out if left open

shellfreak
shellfreak

Good

One of my favourite wipes to use but they can be expensive so I don't use them all the time - only when I spot them on special and stock up. They are very moist and easy to use and feel like they are a better quality baby wipe then a lot of other products. You can buy them individually or in a three pack but it would be great if you could buy them in bigger packs as they end up being more affordable that way.
A good quality baby wipe that is very moist and does a good job.
More expensive than other products.

Jasam
JasamAdelaide, SA

OK

These aren't a bad wipe, but I tend to use double the amount as I would with my usual brand of wipe. I have bought them in the past on special from an online chemist when they have 3 packets for the price of 2.
Cheap when bought in bulk. Nice scent. Didn't cause any irritation/rash.
Not as thick as some & quite small. Useless resealable sticker closer.