Pigeon Mag Mag Step 3 Straw

Pigeon Mag Mag Step 3 Straw

Denny
DennySydney

Easy to clean and baby likes it

It is available in 3 colors and I picked yellow color. My baby is very excited everytime she sees this straw cup. Not only the color is attractive, the straw is very soft on baby's lips, the flow is also moderate on baby. The cup is also easy to clean with straw brush from Pigeon.

Jaz
Jaz

Okay but the straw can be chewed easily

This cup only lasted a few months before the straw became unusable as my son chewed the tip off and swallowed part of the straw. However, my son could easily drink out of this cup during his usage. I would only suggest this cup of you are willing to buy replacement straws on a frequent basis.

Wonderful Durable Cup!!

Armouree
ArmoureeAustralia

This cup is a lot of trouble

Neon
NeonSydney

Old design better. Why fix something that is not broken?

Still have the old straw cup but needed an extra one and couldn't find old design in the shops anymore so bought this thinking it would be just as good if not better. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The straw takes so much effort to suck out of and you don't much liquid out of it despite the effort. It is hard to clean and put together it is not worth the money, but reluctant to throw it away as it cost so much to buy. Will have a look online to see if any shops have any old stock of the straw cups they are trying to get rid of.
Bigger cup size (larger volume), bubs likes the handles
Doesn't work, expensive, too many parts - fiddly

Rockfrog
Rockfrog

Agree totally with Neon. Old cup so much better, very disappointed with new style

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Waste of money

If I could give 0 stars I would. The straw cup is terrible, I can only get water out of the straw if I suck hard enough to give me a headache, so there is no chance my 8 month old baby would be able to use it. Save yourselves the $ and buy another brand. Very disappointing for a reputable brand.
Good handles
Doesn't work, expensive.

nabihome
nabihomeSydney

Excellent design, except it's too hard to suck!

Bad design impossible to suck

mamarach
mamarach

Impossible to suck liquid up

This product is an complete fail! It is not possible to suck the liquid up the straw (which is, fundamentally, what the product is intended for). If I could give it zero stars, I would. I'm going to take it back to Chemist Warehouse, and hope they refund my money.

Very expensive and fails to work.

Joey100
Joey100Singapore

Bad design

I prefer the old design. Wanted to get a new cup for my 2nd baby but the old design is no longer selling. No choice but to buy the new design. This new design is really a bad design. My 15 month old baby couldn't even suck anything out from the cup. Even adults had a hard time sucking water out. Really a waste of money. Can pigeon do anything about it? Can we refund money from pigeon?
nice colour
bad design

Melana
MelanaSydney

Very disappointed - gone back to using old design

The 2012 mag mag straw cup is impossible for an 8 month or even a 12 month old to drink from. We loved the old design but wanted a second cup as a spare. On opening the product I tested it myself and had trouble getting the water up the straw. I understand the concept of the hole at the straw tip (to eliminate spills) however it is pointless if baby can't even drink from the cup. Given the price of this cup and the reputation of pigeon products I expected better.
Extra 20 mls and great colours
Too difficult for baby to suck water up the straw due to the spill proof tip

Sillylass
SillylassSydney

Bring back the old design

The new design is NOT an improvement! I had to trim the tip off the straw just to make it useable because my daughter couldn't get anything out of it, even I found it difficult and I understood the mechanics. I really wish I could buy the old design somewhere because the new one just doesn't cut it. Please bring the old straw cup back!
The colors are nice.
Too difficult to use because of straw design, had to cut tip off

louise179sydney

Old design straw cup is the only cup my baby uses. He finds the new design too difficult.

V16
V16

Same thing with absolutely hate the new design

jussyk
jussykAU

New design too difficult to use

We use our older style straw cup all the time, and wanted a second cup in case we left it somewhere. The older style cup was so easy for my 10.5 month old to use. It was the first thing that he would drink water out of (at 8 months), and still the one that he will drink the most water out of. The new style cup? I can barely get any water out of it, so no chance for a baby. I am really disappointed in this cup.
A choice of colour
Really difficult to get water out of. More smaller parts to wash up.

CH 3
CH 3
louise179

Hi CH3 I found the old design cup on ebay. I purchased a few spares for baby number 2.

louise179

I also saw another design, thinkbaby, they look to be similar?

Other Training Cups

Old on was useable by baby

My 10.5 mo had no problems at all getting a drink from the old style - sure it could leak if he turned it upside down, but what baby doesn't make some mess at meal times?! The new one is bulky, baby has to bite on the straw to get a drink and it's not working for us.

Baby has to bite down on straw to get a drink.