Pigeon PP Wide Neck

Pigeon PP Wide Neck (page 2 of 5)

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No (11)

Sam

SamSydney

Perfect for breastfed babies

This bottle is a life saver as a mother of three, With my first baby, I had so much trouble to get him into bottle feeding. Tried so many types of bottles no luck. Finally found Pigeon wide neck. It’s amazing as it uses same technique for breast feeding. No mess, no fuss. Loved it and of course used it again with my other 2 children still a success to transfer from breastfeeding to bottle.

MandaBee

MandaBeeToowoomba

Only bottle my colicky/refluxy 7 week old would take to!

Nadine tucker

Nadine tuckerIpswich

Perfect for Mix feeding

We have been mix feeding breast and bottle since 2 weeks.
We have had no issues with nipple confusion. We love out pidgeon wide neck bottles.

The wide neck gives a similar latch as breastfeeding which helps eliminate nipple confusion.

These bottles Are more expensive than some other brands but well worth the money.

Bee

Bee

Finally a bottle my baby would take

After 3 weeks of trying different bottles and a baby screaming in protest at each one I was desperate and emotionally exhausted. This bottle was immediately accepted by my 6 week old baby without a fuss. Absolutely recommend this product especially for breastfed babies who struggle with transitioning to bottle.

samssteph

samsstephLaunceston

Bottle and breastfeeding is possible

__biancaxo_

__biancaxo_Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Bottle!

perfect and worth it

I bought avent bottles because it is widely commercialized but when I fed using avent my baby choked every time and nipple drips fastly. Then I switched to pigeon & my baby loved it. The nipple is the softest and made of silicone, it only drips when my baby sucked, shape mimics natural nipple so I had no problem mixing breast and bottle feeding. Even if it is expensive, it is durable that I could still use it for my next baby.

bkm

bkmMelbourne

Pricy but highly recommend this one

Bub was struggling to feed and was almost gagging with the Avent bottles we decided to give this brand a go. Extremely happy with the bottle and the wide neck teat. The quality of the plastic is high grade which makes these bottles expensive but it is worth every penny!

Alessandra

AlessandraBrisbane

Only 4/5 because of price.

I can't believe why I waited so long to try these bottles. Bub is mainly breast fed but I would give her ebm from time to time. I used Avent Natural bottles and the teats collapse and she would have milk dribbling from the sides of her mouth. The Pigeon wide neck teat fits the Avent Natural bottle a bit loosely but will not move once it is screwed in place. Only complaint is that it is expensive.

Jleigh

JleighCasino

Good

After not being able to breastfeed for more then 4 weeks due to lack of supply my midwife suggested that I was to put my baby on formula as she was losing weight. I started off with the avent classic and She seemed to go alright on these bottles and same with the closer to nature bottles but she made a clicking sound every time she fed and was taking 40 minutes to drink 100mls. We Tried the pigeon bottles and haven't looked back. My baby now finishes her bottles in 15 minutes 20 minutes max. The only bad thing about the bottle is that you have to buy the teats separate so it ends up being costly but definitely worth it.

Megs78

Megs78Canberra

Wonderful teats, work perfectly with Avent bottles

My son had trouble latching onto Avent teats so after spending a bit of time on Google, I decided to give the Pigeon PP Wide Necks a try. What a difference it made! Baby latches easily and effectively each time. He now completes an entire 150ml feed instead of giving up after 60-70ml. Expensive at full price, I managed to get them on sale at the Chemist Warehouse. They've been worth every penny for us.

Annie

AnnieVictoria

Great stuff for my baby

My bub used tomee tippee before but seems like she just play with the teats and drink no more than 50 ml. I tried to buy this pigeon, she likes it. So soft, no spill out from her mouth ,no rejection so far, no play with the teats. Will keep continue to using it to my bub

Worked perfectly with my breastfed baby!

I used this product with my breastfed baby from 3 weeks old. It worked perfectly. He had no problem taking the bottle and there has been no interference with breastfeeding. I express for my husband to give a bottle a day. Based on my experience I would recommend this product.

Grace

GraceSydney Surrounds, NSW

No bottle rejection so far

This is the only bottle my breastfed son appears to take well if I get it into his mouth correctly and far enough.... otherwise he'll just chew it. Have tried other brands/styles of teats to no avail. This teat gets his lips flanged out and is soft enough for him to suck.

Mel C

Mel CSydney

The perfect bottle

I'm so glad I read these reviews and changed to using these bottles when my son was 8 weeks old. I was using closer to nature bottles previously and they leaked all over place and the they would do this weird sucking in thing. Baby got colic as a result. I went and bought the pigeon wide neck bottle and teats and he took to them immediately. Absolutely no leaks from the side of the mouth, no sucking in and no air intake. We love them!!! Have been using everyday for the past 12 months and will never use another brand again. Easily accessible in most shops, cheap, easy to clean and last forever. I've had no problems at all with them. No issues with the numbers fading. Thank you pigeon for a great product.

Ash

AshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best baby bottles

After trying almost every single bottle on the market theses are by far the best! Baby can latch and suck on it straight away and even when he was breastfed as well he took to the teat easily with no confusion absolute lifesavers at 3am when your baby doesn't want to take a bottle which we experienced with other brands.

Goro

GoroTraralgon

Great for breast fed babies

I bought these bottles for my first child after he rejected pretty much every bottle. He was breastfed and hated bottles, but he managed to drink a little bit from the pigeon ones most days. Was the most successful. Kept them for next baby, and she took to them no problem, along with breastfeeding. She started to get fussy with the bottle, so tried mimijumi, nuk, avent, tommee tippee, spectra, but this is the one she ended up coming back to. Good quality bottles and teats. No leaking.

Perfect bottles

These bottles are perfect. My daughter refused Avent, Closer to Nature, Medela and Mimijumi bottles so I had nothing to lose by trying these bottles. My daughter took to them immediately thank godness!
They are relatively cheap when they are on sale at Chemist Warehouse.

The only issue I have is that they don't have storage lids/caps like the Medela bottles. I like to be able to store the milk (without the teat) for a day or so

Jasmine F

Turns out they do have discs that you can use to store milk but they're sold via their website... I have never seen them in stores

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Works a dream for us

Vee's Mum

Vee's MumMelbourne

The only bottle/teat my baby likes

After trying many different bottles and teats, this was the one that my breastfed baby liked. I put it down to the shape and design of the teat. The bottles and teats are easy to clean and sterilise. Also have not had any problems with leaks. Only con is that it is slightly more expensive than the other bottles on the market.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

May I know why the milk keep leak from the teat when my baby suck on the nipple? And how come my baby keep fuss at the milk bottle during the beginning of the feed?

Shanny c
Shanny c

Is it normal to get bubbles in the bottle while feeding?

ASB

ASBasked

How do I get the bottle to release the air consistently? I keep having to pull the bottle out of my babies mouth to let air in and I don’t have the lid too tight. She gets frustrated each time the pressure builds up and it’s making feeding extremely stressful

Holls
Holls

I stretch the teat before pulling it into the white plastic part. If it continues to get stuck i press on the air flow part to unblock it. Yes it is annoying

AmyRose

AmyRoseasked

Which Wide neck soft touch teat is best for use with thickener? I find it gets stuck in some tests. The thickener states medium flow but I’m not sure which Pigeon Teat that would be. Thanks for your help.

sarah
sarah

Im not sure as I have never used thickener before. I would assume a medium flow teat aimed for a slightly older baby say 4-6months with slow flow being newborns and fast flow for 8month plus. Sorry I cannot be more helpful

CategoryBaby Bottles