Pigeon PP Wide Neck

Pigeon PP Wide Neck (page 4 of 5)

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No (11)

ozzie82

ozzie82

This is a top bottle. Comes in multiple sizes and the variable flow teats are a hit with all babies. Great shape bottle and the teats are very long lasting.
The peristaltic nipple is great. I am yet to meet a baby who doesn't like these teats.
Quite pricey compared to some of the others.

T_Tiger

T_Tiger

We use the wide neck pigeon bottle and the teat is fantastic. It's the only small sized one that didn't deluge my baby with too much milk.

We use the pigeon teats on all of the other bottles that we have as well.
The peristaltic nipple on the pigeon bottle is the only one that worked for us.

Find out how Pigeon PP Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

I am very impressed as it meant I was able to breastfeed my baby, Pigeon was a lifesaver for me.
I desperately wanted to breastfeed but i was having heaps of trouble from birth, having to pump and use sheilds, it was a nightmare. My lactation consultatant recommended pigeon (hard to find, then realised you can only get them from pharmacies) as they have a special kind of teat. After using it for a while i found that switching back and forth from breast to bottle was not the problem i expected it to be.

bextamac

bextamacAU

Loved these baby bottles! Highly recommend!

After having issues with Avent bottles for leaking, I did a lot of research into finding quality bottles that did what they should! After phoning the company and asking a lot of questions about leaking and BPA, I bought a set of 6 of these bottles. Since purchasing them, I have not had one single leaking incident and my baby son absolutely loves them. He puts his little hands around the top of the bottle now...so cute!
No leaking whatsoever. Very easy to put lid on and shake up the formula with no leaking!! All their bottles are BPA Free.
Can be tricky to find. After going to many chemists, I finally found them at Terry White Chemists.

Mum-squared

Mum-squaredPerth, WA

Lifesaver!

fry07

fry07

All in one feeding from birth to toddler!

I found these bottles fantastic! They were readily accepted by my fussy boy and they grew with him. As they are 300ml they aren't too big for small feeds and just the right size when baby gets older. We used these up until he was weaned. Also they travel great as they aren't too bulky and tall like some bottles and the lids prevented any leaks. Great bottle. I would use them again.
Great size, doesn't leak
a little on the expensive side but quality always is.

Submitted by Pigeon. At Pigeon, we pride ourselves on quality, safety and customer service. We are committed to customer satisfaction and your reviews are very important to us. If you have any questions or feedback regarding our products, please contact us on 1300 768 868 or email sales@pigeonbaby.com.au

katemack

katemackAU

This was my favourite bottle (and i bought all of them), it has been very useful now that bub is approaching 6 months as it can be hard to get all the powder ontop of the water and shake. I didnt find the teat hard to clean at all.
Holds up to 300mls - so you dont have to buy anymore bottles when bubs is older
I felt that my baby seemed to take more milk and sleep better when using this bottle. He also liked the standard neck pidgeon bottles.
Less spillage
They are bulky when travelling

Anna07

Anna07

Good

Overall.. was the only bottle my son drank out of after changing from breast to bottle. Great air flow so less likely to swallow any air. Easy for bub to hold.
Easy to find extra teats when needed. Was teh only bottle my boy took to from breast feeding.
Teat was hard to clean.

demoras

demorasAU

nilbog

nilbogSydney, NSW

OK

Nothing amazing or terrible about these bottles. So traditional your grandmother would be familiar with using them. Bottle and lid made out of a different plastic than other bottles I have seen which is clearer but has less give. I suspect these bottles would not all ways survive being dropped if full.
crystal clear bottle. easy to read measurements.
teat hard to clean.

krikkit

krikkit

OK

trenna

trennaAU

Terrible

I didn't really like these bottles, they don't let the air back in as much as you think they would, if i didn't pull the bottle out of my daughters mouth the teat would sink back into the bottle and pop out of where it was supposed to be, and leak all over the place. The flow seemed to be really slow for her too. It turned out i only used one for a little while because it was so not nice, and it didnt fit into a Avent sterilizer.
they are a bottle
They can leak, they aren't as easy to clean the teat

will_rachelle

will_rachelle

Bad

In most cases I am sure these bottles would get the job done, but if you are combining breast and bottle feeding I would make sure your baby was happy to take them before going out and buying a whole heap of them.
My baby was happy to take these bottles in the first couple of months. The teat is a lot softer and plyable than Avent brand which my daughter refused.
After a couple of months my daughter refused these bottles and would only take the Adiri natural nurser. Not as mainstream as Avent brand and a little more expensive.

lozzabunny84

lozzabunny84

Terrible

Very dangerous to your baby. It sucked my daughters kip inbetween the plastic ring and teat. Iw as trying to get her use to the bottle so I could do both breast feeding and bottle feeding. But it has pushed up right back to breast feeding only.
Nice size and shape.
My daughter used it for the second time and the teat collapsed and when it inflated again her top lip got caught inbetween the plastic ring and the teat which caused a BIG blood blister. The teat was in correctly and I was using it in the right manner. After this accident I threw it out.

tigerlily

tigerlily

Bad

I was recommended these to help transition my first baby bottle & breastfeeding, but found these as useless and the avent for that purpose. Really, only the tommee tippee was the most 'breast-shaped & feel'. I purchased a variety of teats thinking it would fix the problem and ended up with alot of accessories that I only used once. Only get these if you are solely bottle feeding.
Slim, easy to hold bottle, affordable.
Not suitable for breatfeeding, bottle not interchangeable with anything in the range to upgrade to spout etc Lid doesn't fit the teat easily

braytrist

braytrist

I swore by Pigeon with my 2 year old son. He had Pigeon everything. Fantastic brand. Never had a problem with any of there products. I have there electric steamer right down to there tooth brushes & dummies etc
Every child is different & I found that with my 4mth old daughter that she does not like this brand & she only uses Happy Baby brand.
At the end of the day it's your babies choice so try afew till you find one that's right for them :)
Great prices Safe product (like all products learn how to use them proper & READ labels & warnings before you complain)

cellesmiles

cellesmiles

I love this bottle. My son was having major wind problems almost constantly and I was only averaging about 2 hours of sleep a night. I decided to buy a new bottle. So I got the Pigeon wide neck which came in a 2 pack. I bought it becuase it was BPA free and had the wider neck and it also had the peristaltic teat. We all noticed the difference after the first feed. He brought the wind up easier and settled pretty much straight away. I am now getting more sleep.
Doesn't cause wind because of the airflow while baby is sucking. Easy to clean. Easy for the baby to hold. Price is a very good factor in this as well. It's also BPA free, always a good thing.
Can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

May I know why the milk keep leak from the teat when my baby suck on the nipple? And how come my baby keep fuss at the milk bottle during the beginning of the feed?

Shanny c
Shanny c

Is it normal to get bubbles in the bottle while feeding?

ASB

ASBasked

How do I get the bottle to release the air consistently? I keep having to pull the bottle out of my babies mouth to let air in and I don’t have the lid too tight. She gets frustrated each time the pressure builds up and it’s making feeding extremely stressful

Holls
Holls

I stretch the teat before pulling it into the white plastic part. If it continues to get stuck i press on the air flow part to unblock it. Yes it is annoying

AmyRose

AmyRoseasked

Which Wide neck soft touch teat is best for use with thickener? I find it gets stuck in some tests. The thickener states medium flow but I’m not sure which Pigeon Teat that would be. Thanks for your help.

sarah
sarah

Im not sure as I have never used thickener before. I would assume a medium flow teat aimed for a slightly older baby say 4-6months with slow flow being newborns and fast flow for 8month plus. Sorry I cannot be more helpful

CategoryBaby Bottles