Pigeon PP Wide Neck

Pigeon PP Wide Neck (page 4 of 4)

• Bottle LeakageYes (0) · No (12)
gisellen

gisellenNSW, 2228

I started out with the Avent teats and bottles, much like many others. Unfortunately, it's claims of reducing colic, etc. didn't work for my son, and luckily, someone recommended Pigeon to us -- haven't looked back since! The brand has been around for ages and has proven to be reliable (my mum swears by it!), and I'm happy to say that it still delivers on that quality today.
Inexpensive; reduced the frequency and severity of wind-related problems with my little boy
Not widely available -- you'd normally need to go to a pharmacy/chemist to find it, unlike other brands that are available even in the local supermarket.

Terese

Terese

foxglove

foxglove

After using Avent bottles I switched to this one and never looked back. I only had one at first and washed it after every feed and reused it again and again. There was very little spillage out the side of the mouth, and the y shaped nipple gave a good flow, allowing baby to increase flow of milk if super hungry. Highly recommended
Good, easy to hold shape bottle. Fantastic shape nipple, I found it to be the most natural. Also easy to clean.
The airflow valve failed on several occasions, causing the teat to collapse into the bottle. Can be difficult to find in shops

Baby Bottles

Find out how Pigeon PP Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

princessgg

princessggNSW, 2560

I love these bottles. My son has a tounge tie and these are one of the 2 brands of bottle that he finds it easiest to latch on to, the other is TT Closer to Nature. I have had no problems fitting then into any of my other branded feeding equipment. I find hem extremely easy to put together, have had no leakage problems. Wide neck makes them easy to clean. I like the fact that they come in both 200ml and 300ml sizes. I would not hesitate to recommend these bottles to anyone.
- Wide Neck
- Large Silicone Teat
- Measures on side are easy to read
- Available in two sizes
- Teats fit in other brands of wide neck bottles

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

May I know why the milk keep leak from the teat when my baby suck on the nipple? And how come my baby keep fuss at the milk bottle during the beginning of the feed?

Shanny c
Shanny c

Is it normal to get bubbles in the bottle while feeding?

ASB

ASBasked

How do I get the bottle to release the air consistently? I keep having to pull the bottle out of my babies mouth to let air in and I don’t have the lid too tight. She gets frustrated each time the pressure builds up and it’s making feeding extremely stressful

Holls
Holls

I stretch the teat before pulling it into the white plastic part. If it continues to get stuck i press on the air flow part to unblock it. Yes it is annoying

AmyRose

AmyRoseasked

Which Wide neck soft touch teat is best for use with thickener? I find it gets stuck in some tests. The thickener states medium flow but I’m not sure which Pigeon Teat that would be. Thanks for your help.

sarah
sarah

Im not sure as I have never used thickener before. I would assume a medium flow teat aimed for a slightly older baby say 4-6months with slow flow being newborns and fast flow for 8month plus. Sorry I cannot be more helpful

CategoryBaby Bottles