Pilates Power Gym Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

michelle

michelleasked

Pilates Power Gym

is anyone else experiencing the machine clanking/gets stuck when using it.. It gets caught up when rollers hit the sides.

ZaidIqbal

ZaidIqbalasked

Pilates Power Gym Pro

Hi I bought this pilates power gym pro about 5years ago and know I have snap the cables on it is possible if you guy can fixed it for me? my email is ziddi786@hotmail.co.uk

Kusymc

Kusymcasked

Pilates Power Gym

Where can I buy replacement leg straps with the extension cord for my Pilates power gym in Australia

Raineasked

Pilates Power Gym

I am in Queensland,Australia and would like to purchase the bounce board for my Pilates power gym is this possible and where?Thanks Larraine

Jol

Am assuming you have the genuine article. Go to the PILATES POWER GYM web site - based in California. They have a full parts and accessories list with prices. I purchased some replacement cables last year for my unit which I purchased in 2006. Had to be careful as there have been model changes and my unit discontinued but parts available. They use US post which can be a problem sometimes. Had a few communication problems but all good in the end.

Raine

Thankyou will get in touch with them

Romeo Mifsud

Romeo Mifsudasked

Pilates Power Gym

Where do you get replacement bands from?

Anicca
Anicca

Info on replacement parts.

Go to the PILATES POWER GYM website. Based in California not far from LA

Sharon

Sharonasked

Pilates Power Gym

It is very close to the floor. Is there a stand that comes with it to raise it up? I have bad knees and hard to get up and down. Otherwise, very happy with it.

Kaz
Kaz

Hello Sharon, There is no stand that comes with the unit. The only part that you can elevate is the head or top end but this is only to add more resistance to the workout, but the Power Gym still remains low to the floor.