Verifiedpilot.com.au
4.4

87% · 1,556185 · 10%

Pete
PeteHobart, TAS

Pressure gone....fun times are back

Tadalafil 20mg has turned back the clock on our bedroom fun! Get around it fellas!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy to get the right treatment

Recommend for any of the simple common treatments you might need for hairloss.
Chris T.
Chris T.North Queensland, QLD

Johnny P
Johnny P5 posts

Mainstream treatment plan with double the price

I've had a consultation with Pilot and the treatment price was about double that you pay at one of the big chain pharmacies. They won't give me an e-script. You better off getting your e-script from one of the online doctors and shop around for your meds.

Easier than this review

Good docs frienly personel make the journey easy just need to uncomplicate the computer stuff!
Scott W.
Scott W.Perth, WA

Crap service

I paid my fee and have never heard a thing from then all messages ive sent they are ignoring I'm now going to fair trading.
Jkw
Jkw2 posts

Horrible company

I have went to pilot for acne, sleep and potential ed.
They where quick to prescribe me something for each problem, yet the prescriptions where under half the amount and double the cost of a pharmacy?
And then when you receive your medication, it’s not even in a sheet/ bottle, it’s just in a zip lock bag?
How can a company charge so so much and give such a cheap service? I expect double the amount of medication for half the price, like anywhere else in the world.
Please go to your GP or chemist and talk options, as pilot is basically a overpriced/ scamming chemist
Darren
DarrenSouthwest, VIC34 posts

The Organisation is Crap So Wide Birth

I asked a very simple question which was "how the ED program works and what you prescribe". I get a reply that "My name is Jeneva , I work in the Customer Support team. "Due to strict regulations we aren’t able to discuss medication prices in detail". And that was it. I NEVER asked anything about prices and the reply is crap by the way. Prices can be mentioned and there are no "strict regulations". As is too common, they can not even take the time to read the question so I certainly will not be wasting my time with them.
Wayne
Wayne

It sort of works

Doesn’t work to its full potential for me as I don’t have a prostate anymore and will take time for everything to realign itself
Roswall
Roswall

It’s life changing!!!

In order to keep a healthy sexual life regardless of age or fitness condition this product ticks all the boxes
Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer!

Easy to deal with staff
Reliable service
Good customer service after initial sign up
JAK
JAK

Amazing !

Since using your product on a daily basis I have enjoyed the most incredible sex life. Wonderful.
Dae
DaePerth, WA2 posts

Pilot ED customer service is excellent

After doing the quiz, i made payment of $20 for consultation fee. However, i had to request for a refund as i have changed my mind. When i requested Pilot to refund me the consultation fee, i was worried as there were bad reviews about refund policy. Though, Pilot has refunded me the money straight away even it was a weekend. They have a good customer service.
mitch Q.
mitch Q.Perth, WA

so far so good

my practitioner has been great with loads of information about the product and how it can improve my love life. 20mg worked well but have upgrader to stronger stuff because i know i have a few big weekends coming up in the new year
Mal
MalLaunceston, TAS2 posts

This has been perfect for me

This has added so much to my life and in particular my sex life - always ready.
Ron
Ron

Fantastic!

This is an amazing and effective product and service, the team are there to provide support and information and the outcome is exactly as planned.
I am extremely happy with Pilot and recommend them highly!

Martin
MartinSydney, NSW2 posts

Great!!!

Thanks Pilot, your practitioner was/is very helpful and so far solved my PE issue!!!
Joshua T.
Joshua T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Buyer beware - Its a subscription model

Somewhere in the fineprint, you will see that your signing up to a subscription. Not just a once off purchase. I tried the product once, had adverse reactions, and now have a stockpile of useless medication that is really expensive.
Den
Den

Great and easy experience

Quick, easy and convenient. Was put on to a consultant who prescribed me with something that worked straight away. Highly recommend dont 2nd guess it.
Super B.
Super B.2 posts

Recurring billing for product not requested

I ordered, was okay, I cancelled my subscription, and they still billed me months later another $104.
Benny
BennySydney, NSW

Great service and medication

Great for my self confidence. Product works well and have been a user for about 5 months now
M U.
M U.

Never gave me a refund

This business charged the full amount as soon as the assessment process began.
I was deemed ineligible but they never issued refund as promised. It's been more than 10 days. If you are thinking of signing up, beware that they charge before determining your eligibility and either drag their feet with the refund or may never refund.
MDT
MDT

Great product and excellent service

Always on time and great communication with prompt delivery every time
Rupen M.
Rupen M.

This product doesn’t work

Please do not spend money on this product, it’s expensive and doesn’t works at all, if you message them it’s not working they will refer other medication which you think will work but it won’t.
They will say it takes time to see changes but even using for long period it wont work.
Alpal
Alpal

Very effective

This product is really effective..it picks up what mother time has dropped.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.2 posts

Nothing but overcharging scammers!

Do not fall for the trap of paying 4x as much for pilots pharmacy medication! They prey on the vulnerable, I can get exactly the same medication from any chemist for $22 and they make you purchase through Cloud Pharmacy For $79!! They won't send a script to save you money, they force you to buy the overpriced medication through them! It's a absolute ripoff. And when you mention it they cancel your script and don't help! Shame on them, how many others are they ripping off who don't know what to any different!? Do your research and stay away!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Waste of time and money

Was alerted to availability issues on my prescription many times, tried to getscriptssentto me, thistooka lot of time. - agreed to a different treatment and not available either.
This is just a money grab group.

Followed up, said they were waiting for the doctor. Then, I am waiting for a nurse to review. Sent me a script when I have 10 repeats and to this day I can't get it filled.
Worse, promised me a refund in 5 to 10 days and I am still waiting for a refund.
Now I get told they skiped a step and need to wait longer.
They keep taking on new customers but can't service or look after the ones they have.

Customer service take days to respond

Happy wife
Happy wife

Outstanding service

Pilot is so good in providing a discreet service for those who suffer from ED or just need a boost to kick off the old sexualising healing. Great service and great price thumbs up for you.
Mark

Works so well! Cant fault it

So well can't fault it. Easy to order, easy people to deal with!
Ross
RossSouthwest, VIC

Professional

The team at pilot I have found to be only of the promise and accurately Timely, accessible, supportive, knowledgeable and effective.
David T.
David T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very positive and pleasing results. We're both very happy with the outcomes. Thank you.
Bundytbear
BundytbearSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely love

The medication prescribed has worked better than expected. It's nice to be back to the better version of myself. I was getting depressed about my condition , but now I couldn't be happier and my partner is even more thrilled. The doctors were great and understanding.
Kv llll
Kv llllSydney, NSW2 posts

Glade I gave it a try really helped my self confidence and gave me that boost and have recommended it to many friends really happy with the out come
Dan S.
Dan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Confidential, convenient men's health assessment and treatment

we all know men a reluctant to go to the GP, especially when it concerns 'performance' issues. Pilot offers an online assessment and advice portal to allow men to explore treatment options from real doctors and receive medication without potential face-to-face embarrassment. And the treatment offered for ED worked a treat.
Mazza2035
Mazza2035Sydney, NSW18 posts

Normie
NormiePerth, WA2 posts

Great Product and Easy to Purchase!

I have been using this product for a few years now and its simple to use and easy to order, Highly Recommend!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient ,embarrassment free service

Very easy to get help when things arnt going your way , very simple ,no face to face awkwardness
Tschu
TschuCentral Queensland, QLD

Yellow pill is a must

I’m a big kiwi Tongan and it has Definitely helped alot had one bad night got onto pilot and changed my life has worked 100% of the time so far and have recommended it to so many.
Leonard C.
Leonard C.2 posts

What a load of crap no difference and prescribed an anti-depressant

Did nothing after a month. Prescribed me an anti depressant to last longer in the sack.

No difference at all other than feeling more tired

Adrian H
Adrian HFar North Queensland, QLD

Closer outlets needed

Using pilot is easy, the only issue I have is living so far north it takes some time to get the medication to me, and because it is only a small amount of tablets in each prescription I feel like I need to order more often than the monthly recommended. It would be awesome if there were pharmacy outlets up north. Or if they just sent you the script online or via text to go get filled at your local chemist. Living the Testosterone booster.