Pilot.com.au

Pilot.com.au (page 3 of 45)

Listing monitored by Pilot.com.au

PaulH
PaulHNorth Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and helpful team. Prompt delivery!

Quick delivery after payment, but I have not yet used the product... getting excited!
Instructions clear and easy to follow. Support from the Pilot team excellent at this early stage.
High hopes!

Pilot is Awsome!

I really love Pilot services and medication prescriptions! Is safe and very customer focused! I strongly recommende it for any man that needs a bit of confident in the bedroom. Thank you.

Great service without leaving home.

Consultation was private and efficient. Information and support has been great. Products were delivered earlier than expected. Early into the prescription, however I am confident the results will be as expected. Would recommend.

Jen G
Jen GNewcastle

Fantastic . So happy with the service .

Fast , efficient , professional and helpful .
Will definitely use this service if needs be .
So happy this service exists and I found it for my health concern .
Many thanks to Pilot .

Excellent discreet customer focus

Everything from the initial inquiry through to the prescribing of medication was handled quickly, systematically and with no judgement and importantly with absolute discretion.
I felt safe and secure through the whole process.

Simple and easy.

I'm a week into my prescription so it's going to be awhile till I see results. But the service and ease of access is encouraging. My doctor gave me lots of information about the product. The prescription is sent express so it was super quick. What did surprise me was that it was packaged in a resealable pouch and not a bottle, nothing wrong with it just not what I expected.

Michael S.
Michael S.Southwest, VIC

Only arrived today

Gary
GaryHunter Region, NSW

Long Overdue Service

Great service for men who struggle with these issues and are too embarrassed to talk to a health professional in person, I know I’m one of them! Haven’t commenced recommended treatment as only arrived today, however have already received follow up emails. No complaints here.

Ian C.
Ian C.Illawarra, NSW

don't know yet. haven't tried the product. service great so far.

I do not know yet. have not tried the product at this time. the service is great so far. I am quite pleased with convenience and discretion that has been afforded.

Adam
AdamCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy, efficient and perfect service

The online platform and process are extremely smooth, and the communication during each step of ordering, consultation and fulfilment was exceptional. I’m very pleased with this service and will be sticking with it.

Alex R
Alex RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy process and fast delivery

Fast, embarrassment free service and delivered within the week. I highly recommend this to any man who needs a little boost in their life, do yourself the favour of checking Pilot out for your ED issue.

marty
martySouth West, WA

So easy

Great customer experience. Excellent follow up. A real pleasure dealing with company.
Didnt take long for post to deliver . Was essay to talk to the doctors. Was a bit unsure at first. But I don't think that any more

George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Was not sure when I came across Pilot but I am happy that I did find them.
The process was smooth and the treatment was spot on. I would recommend Pilot to all.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

A very good service

The doctor was helpful and outlined the pros and cons of the treatment suggested. The products arrived by mail within a week of placing the order. The treatment worked. I think this is a good service

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied Sydney, NSW

Still waiting to receive it

Disappointed because I still haven’t got anything from pilot so it’s difficult to review the product. Would really appreciate delivery asap then I might be able to do a proper review

CharliePilot.com.au

Hi there. We're sorry to hear that - it definitely should have arrived by now. Are you able to contact us at gday@pilot.com.au and we can get on the phone to Australia Post? Cheers, and apologies again. Charlie

Easy, simple, helpful

Using pilot was a very easy process from start to finish, straightforward website which is easy to navigate and use. Treatments are effective and pilot provides all required information and let’s you raise and further questions if you are to have them.

jav90
jav90Perth, WA

Great service from real doctors

Process was smooth and relatively easy with normal proof of ID required as anywhere in Australia. Its a great legal professional service by real Australian doctors will be using again

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service.

Thorough questions in applications. Easy to navigate website. Quick response to my questions. Excellent product. Saved the embarrassment about such a sensitive subject as EDF. Could not be happier. Thank you

David P
David PSoutheast, SA

Efficient and helpful

The process of using pilot was straight forward and clear, a new way for me me in gaining medical support. The online questions were thorough and resulted in a helpful prescription.

Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG the results are very hard....

I was worried and sceptical about whether this would work. Wow. It's all up from here. Couldn't be happier and my wife is very appreciative also. Should have contacted Pilot earlier.

No effect

This product had no effect for.me whatsoever.

Not sure if its related but have had lower back pain since

Completely read the instructions and side effects from taking this medication

john
johnHobart, TAS

not here yet

your mail system needs a serious review, purchased a product from sydney day after pilot, got it within 2 days, pilot is still in transit till thursday, very slow in that department

Darcy N.
Darcy N.South East Queensland, QLD

Hope now

I just received my shipment and I am excited! If this can help restore some of my confidence, it's a win in my books. Looking forward to trying it soon

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

The process is so quick and easy that I almost couldn't believe it to be true. Very straight-forward questions (and not in any way intrusive or uncomfortable) and a quick response and follow-up, The directions and background information was very clear and I felt that I can rely on them for any help that I may need. Product delivery was fast and I was kept in the loop. I am ecstatic that this service exists. It takes all of the anxiety out of getting help.

Allen
AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It works perfectly!

The treatment helped me perform in the bedroom just fine. I honestly thought it was too good to be true but it's not. Will definitely be returning in the future if I have problems in the bedroom again haha thanks again!

Rex M
Rex Masked

Is there an age limit

Michael

I’m not sure, you get asked some medical questions by an online GP, then they assess your needs!

JedPilot.com.au

Hi Rex.
Yes there is. You must be over 18 to use Pilot. We have an ID verification process to check this as well.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in toouch with our support team at gday@pilot.com.au as well.
Cheers,
Jed

gracos31asked

Is this service totally a chat based service or do you actually have to speak to someone , that is voice or video call ?

goonyguy
goonyguy

Wtf are you talking about

Colin W.
Colin W.

It’s not a chat service just answer the question there are no video chats or calls it’s worth a try as I have trouble myself talking to other people about my problems give it a try

gracos31

What i mean is Pilot a text/email type of chat or does it involve talking on the phone or video call with a doctor.

Thank you Colin for your intelligent response.

Bing
Bing asked

I wish to be assessed and hopefully order. However, I can not receive it where I am staying even in a non-descript package or envelope. I wish to instead pick it up anywhere in Canberra. pls reply via email : [Email Address Removed] Tks.

HRL
HRL

Bing, have you got a mate you can trust to receive it? As these packages are non-descript you can always say it is a package of flu tablets or something.

JedPilot.com.au

Hi Bing, as HRL says, the packages are non-descript. But the other option is to create an Australia Post account and then you can have packages delivered to a post office and you can pick it up when you are ready. I have included the link below.
That way it doesn't need to be send to your house.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the support team at gday@pilot.com.au
Thanks,
Jed

Get an answer from our members and Pilot.com.au representatives