Pilot.com.au

Pilot.com.au (page 3 of 21)

Thoroughly recommend this service

Very thorough in their questioning, & good advice given. Best online health service I have found. They follow up with further questions and are quick to dispatch the order. I will use them again.

Rubbish

RubbishIllawarra, NSW

No reaction

I didn’t have any real reaction with this medication, a generic brand turned up not what I was promised, I think I was scammed again, people praying on mens misfortunes, shame on you

CharliePilot.com.au

Exceptional service. Quick and incredibly efficient

Professional from the get go! Pilot are one of the rare business that really under promise and over deliver. Quick delivery, prompt responses, simple and straight forward service at your finger tips!

Richard H.

Richard H.Perth, WA

Professional, efficient and cost effective.

Professional, efficient and cost effective.
I would highly recommend this service to anyone.
Pilot is Australian based and delivered my order promptly , I will definitely continue with this service.
When ordering be aware that there are notable price differences in the generic brands.

Joseph

JosephHunter Region, NSW

Its about time!

Professional, efficient and cost effective way of getting meds. Pilot is Australian based and you have the assurance of knowing that your meds are manufactured to Australian standards. I would definitely use Pilot again.

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Great service and product

Very detailed consultation, my doctor was great, helpful And friendly. I would highly recommend this service to anyone. Delivered promptly 2 days after first ordered I will definitely continue this service.

Steve Donnelly

Steve DonnellyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It’s great as I can’t get to a doctor

I really appreciate the private and secure site to speak to the doctor, its good to speak to a doctor online as I don’t have time to get to see one and don’t have a clinic anywhere near me.

Sylvain.

Sylvain.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple in few clicks.

Didn't want to go to see a GP. So Pilot was the perfect tool. Talked to someone online and explain my issue.
Great advice and medication.
They usually so a follow up few weeks later

Great Service & Product

Cannot speak more highly of pilot and their service. Consulted by one of their doctors and had my script in a few days.

Worked exceptionally well and I couldn't be happier.

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Excellent service and advice

Extremely fast responses, helped my sexual activity. After answering some simple questions treatment prescribed and was posted out quickly and overall the service was very good. Will use again. Thank you

Quick and easy

I was seeking some treatment for hair loss, but was always busy with work. After answering some simple questions, the GP prescribed the treatment, which was shipped to me a few days later. Simple and easy.

Can't fault it

The whole experience was great. Easy chatting to the GP. She organised the prescription Everything arrived on time. Simple. As for whether my hair stays in...time will tell I guess.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Extremely fast responses, helped my sexual activity although I would have liked a higher dosage. Was posted out quickly and overall the service was very good. Will use again. Thanks

Great Service, Product & Advice

I was very pleasantly surprised by the ease of the process. Doing an online consultation in my own time and receiving prompt feedback and treatment options was great. Having the product shipped discreetly is a bonus and the treatment has proven effective as promised.

Very impressed, excellent service.

I was sceptical at first with going online for treatments, however I was pleasantly surprised! Very prompt reply from Doctor following initial assessment, then prompt follow up to my questions prior to proceeding. I was amazed as to how quick the treatment arrived following payment. Package was very discreet. I have not had a chance to start treatment as yet. I have no issue with price as I am more than happy to pay for convenience and service.

Matt

MattThe Mallee, VIC

Great Service, fast and discreet

Was very happy with initial contact, was quick easy and only had to speak to doctor once. Price i think is a little high given that i have to pay every couple of months. Will continue it if i start to see results.

JOHN

JOHNSydney, NSW

Fast Service

Not as i expected as i wanted a higher dose but ok . Very prompt service . Price is a little higher than i wanted to pay but i will try it our first

Great service, discreet yet professional

I had heard the radio ad and decided to enquire. The process was efficient and easy and my issues were managed promptly and professionally. The information provided was excellent and there were options for questions as well as other options for management. Follow up has been arranged also.

Jay

JayMelbourne

Expectations met!!! But price is a bit high for Anonymity.

The service is delivered as promised and met my expectations. But the price for the service is slightly higher than I’m prepared to pay consistently. I forward everyone associated with the service many thanks !!!

Fast service, too expensive

In the process of determining whether I’ve been sent what I was actually prescribed - otherwise, prompt service and friendly custom. Potentially efficient. Fast, discrete delivery as promised. Disappointingly expensive. Thanks

Mitch Coustley

Mitch Coustleyasked

Can I get atcn3 supplement from my online doctor

Hi Mitch,
We don't offer that through our pharmacy partners by you can ask your doctor about it. We're always looking at new categories to add to the Pilot platform, so will take a look.
If you have more questions, please email us at gday@pilot.com.au :)
All the best,

Mukki

Mukkiasked

Hi I’m 35 and I preally much finish couple of pushes in I’m looking for something that can turn me around to a freak and would keep it that way for good.

Is there anything like that out there that can help me.???

Hi Mukki,

If you begin a consultation at Pilot.com.au I'm sure one of our independent doctors will be able to provide advice or a treatment plan that puts you in good stead.
If you have any further questions just let me know or reach out at gday@pilot.com.au

Thanks,

Chitto

Chittoasked

For ED, do we have to continue the medication all the time or it might be just a course and that will fix the problem

Hi Chitto,

It varies on patient to patient. You generally start with a course of treatment, and have a follow-up with your doctor after a little and determine what needs to happen next. Often there are other health issues that contribute to ED, so fixing those also helps. In any case - best to talk to a doctor on the Pilot platform as they know best.

All the best,

Charlie

Get an answer from our members and Pilot.com.au representatives