Pilot.com.au

Pilot.com.au (page 4 of 45)

Listing monitored by Pilot.com.au

Harry
HarryIllawarra, NSW

Great product- very low stress, clear information and easy to organise

Excellent background information to understand if this would work. Lots of follow up and support and at the end of the day, a straight forward and easy to use product! Great job!

Very good product A+

Very straight forward procedure.
Got response very quick and answered a few easy questions and recieved my script just a few short days later.
Very happy with the product and outcome.
A+

Eric M.
Eric M.Sydney, NSW

Great service ! Fast and convenient.

My experience was very pleasant. The doctor assessment with detailed explanations was straightforward and on point.
Delivery was fast and discretely packaged.
Great service for guys that are not comfortable dealing with their family MD.
I highly recommend!

Easy and discreet

Was easy to find what I was looking for. Once spoken too by a Dr a plan was made. The payment options were good and simple. Shipping was timely and discreet packaging. Very happy

The ease of the process it was perfect

Quick response to my enquiry, got a Doctor to reply about my issue, he answered follow up questions quickly and I received my medication, delivered to my door a few days later, it was a perfect process. Could not be happier.

Ashley
AshleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very simple and easy

Can not speak highly enough , I'm looking forward to seeing some great results in 6 to 12 months.
Service is fantastic and what a easy process.
Assessment and your plan and medication was with me in no time. So good to have such a touchy issue dealt with using this program

Awesome

Does what it says Shipped Fast! Great product and an easy stress free process. Would recommend to anyone feeling hesitant about taking that first step. You will not regret it!

So convenient and easy

Everything online makes it easy and comforting. Rapid response and assessment and your plan and medication is with you in no time. So good to have such a sensitive issue dealt with using Pilot

Geo
GeoHobart, TAS

Better than expected

Consultation was efficient, private and supportive. Communication by text and email was excellent. Mail delivery was slower than expected, but this is an Australia Post issue. Treatment has been amazing!

Happy customer
Happy customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super easy

Took very little time, kept fully informed throughout the process just a matter of days before delivery by Aus Post. No fuss, no drama so I’m very happy with the service

Customer Expects Showroo
Customer Expects ShowrooBrisbane

Ok....Just OK

Meds were costly compared to local chemist for exactly same items. Item arrived reasonably efficiently. Doctor wanted to pursue a non-requested line of thinking and appeared to make an assumption that I was requesting additional help - which I was not.

Amazing and fast

I was promptly diagnosed by the doctor and prescribed my medication. Delivery was fast and well packaged. Would highly reused the service and recommend to others for their illness and problems.

George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pilot service and assistance

The advice, process and delivery was top notch and very easy. Hopefully this will help my condition and get me back in to the game. Looking forward to ongoing support.

Clint R.
Clint R.Hobart, TAS

Helpful and efficient service.

Easy to use service, but at the same time thorough and professional. My evaluation was completed quickly and at a reasonable cost. Medication was shipped to me quickly, safely, and discreetly. Thank you!

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Good service

The process of going through the online consultation was very easy. Lots of questions. Payment for the consultation and prescription was no problem.
Unfortunately the delivery has not happened. Still waiting.

Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the review! Could you send an email through to us at gday@pilot.com.au and mention your order. We'll figure out what is going on and get it sorted out for you.
Thanks,

Find out how Pilot.com.au compares to other Health Services

Very easy to use don't be scared about your problems rectify them

Very easy to use the products came very quickly through post and wasn't my usual blubbering self in doctors surgery I would recommend to anyone wanting to get all kinds of help

Couldn’t be happier very happy

Very happy with pilot so far very helpful and discreet my issues have been solved I’m feeling more confident with myself and my life has improved 100 percent thank you

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service. Discreet is perfect

Discrimination is perfect for me. No awkward conversation with your local doctor. Fast delivery of prescription too. Customer service has been great too. I highly recommend and will we back.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a scam

Great team work.
Very helpful.
Easy to deal with.
Answered all questions accurately and efficiently. I was concerned about being scammed but not the case at all. I will definitely look towards other purchases.

Early days but so far so good

Arrived reasonably quick.
Have only used the prescribed medication once
And have Had great results on multiple occasions already.
Looking forward to seeing how well this works.
Am very happy with pilot so far

Cameron H.
Cameron H.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

The process of ordering and then the Follow up assistance and advice that I received from the pharmacist was very professionally exercised and I can recommend this product to anyone

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like clock work

Was very reluctant to use an on-line prescription site, however was more than impressed with the ease in which I was able to obtain the product.
The product itself was exceptional. Will continue to use Pilot.

Nathan
Nathan Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing!!

Amazing company! Easy and straightforward process, extremely professional and understanding.
Every part of the process is made to help you feel at ease with the sensitive situation at hand.
Thank you so much for your help.

Simple to use

Service is very easy to use with a simple survey and some follow up questions from the GP allocated. The medication delivered within days.
Very happy to use Pilot and will continue to do so in the future

Zack
ZackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and brilliant service

Has helped me so much, always struggled to sleep but since I’ve started taking these, I’m out like light. Has troubles waking up in the night and restless sleep but haven’t waken up once since I’ve started.

Rex M
Rex Masked

Is there an age limit

Michael
Michael

I’m not sure, you get asked some medical questions by an online GP, then they assess your needs!

Hi Rex.
Yes there is. You must be over 18 to use Pilot. We have an ID verification process to check this as well.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in toouch with our support team at gday@pilot.com.au as well.
Cheers,

gracos31asked

Is this service totally a chat based service or do you actually have to speak to someone , that is voice or video call ?

goonyguy
goonyguy

Wtf are you talking about

Colin W.
Colin W.

It’s not a chat service just answer the question there are no video chats or calls it’s worth a try as I have trouble myself talking to other people about my problems give it a try

gracos31

What i mean is Pilot a text/email type of chat or does it involve talking on the phone or video call with a doctor.

Thank you Colin for your intelligent response.

Bing
Bing asked

I wish to be assessed and hopefully order. However, I can not receive it where I am staying even in a non-descript package or envelope. I wish to instead pick it up anywhere in Canberra. pls reply via email : [Email Address Removed] Tks.

HRL
HRL

Bing, have you got a mate you can trust to receive it? As these packages are non-descript you can always say it is a package of flu tablets or something.

JedPilot.com.au

Hi Bing, as HRL says, the packages are non-descript. But the other option is to create an Australia Post account and then you can have packages delivered to a post office and you can pick it up when you are ready. I have included the link below.
That way it doesn't need to be send to your house.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the support team at gday@pilot.com.au
Thanks,
Jed

Get an answer from our members and Pilot.com.au representatives