Pilot.com.au

Pilot.com.au (page 4 of 21)

Simple and works

(I rarely do reviews but this service deserves it.)
Thought I'd give this a go after seeing their ad on Facebook.
And long story short, I'm stoked with how quick and easy it was with results that worked.

After signing up, filling in the questionnaire and 1-2 messages later, a treatment plan was made and within the week got what I needed in the mail.
Hassle free and very happy with the outcome.

Quick, easy & professional

Very impressed with the ease of this service! Professional service with out having to physically go and visit a clinic. My problem was identified and medication was delivered within a week.

Cheyne R.

Cheyne R.Perth, WA

I’m still new to using this product so far it’s ok

So far it has worked and at times and it hasn’t I’m not sure if I’m taking it too early or too late for it to work just have to test it.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Good, Quick Service

Pilot is very easy to get setup and begin your discussion with a doctor. I had my treatment plan within a few days and my prescription came a few days after that (delayed slightly due to Aus Post being overly busy).
Looking forward to seeing how it all works out and my follow up consultation in the coming months.

No help!

I have ED I was knocked back!
Do not use this crap!
Going to a REAL GP not a bot that charges $20 Thanks for leaving me in the cold!

Shannon M.
Shannon M.

No thanks

Excellent Service.

Thank you for the fast response and post. ,*****
And thank you for the genuine product. I like the fact I did not receive an aftermarket capsule very satisfied
Fast professional kind

Harry32

Harry32Dickson 2602, ACT

Great service!!!

Pilot offers a fantastic service. It took no time to sign up and answer various question relating to my issue. I heard from a doctor within 24hours, had a treatment plan, and treatment sent the next business day. This is extremely innovative and original. I think this would suit a lot of guys.

Benny B

Benny BSydney, NSW

This has relieved me of all fears of embarrassment

Because if my age I felt embarrassed to consult a doctor face to face and this platform has enabled me my dignity & had solved my issues back to great bed activity.

Bryce

BryceSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

This service has been, quite literally, life altering. Super professional service, with consideration that PE and related issues are not the easiest things for a guy to waltz into the family doctor and discuss. I will be highly recommending Pilot to anyone looking for a discreet Men's Health platform.

Easy fast service

Pilot are a Very professional and a easy fast service.I Would highly recommend to anyone that is wanting a discreet service from the comfort of you’re own home. Thanks very much

Clayton

ClaytonSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was awesome very happy

I used the medication and edge gel and me and my partner were over the moon with the results and no siteffects for me personally it’s the best experience ever

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Pilot!

Pilot offers a discreet and professional service. The consultation with a my dr occurred quickly and the prescription arrived within a few business days.

I would definitely recommend pilot to anyone.

Aido-Rainbow

Aido-RainbowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service & Product work hand in hand together

The service provided was very professional & discreet which lead to the advise & recommendation of the Product
So it worked well hand in hand & very easy directions & explanation process
Job well done

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy and simple to use service.

Very happy with the results. Simple and easy service with fast responses. My only gripe is a tad more expensive normal BUT I guess you pay a little extra for convenience.

Danny L.

Danny L.Sydney, NSW

Discreet

Nice and discreet loved it no one knew what was being delivered and it worked perfectly for me.vi like that I do not have to sit in front of a doctor so it was easier to tell the truth

Find out how Pilot.com.au compares to other Health Services

Perfect works like a dime.

I'm very impressed with the outcome and want sure it would work. I'll have to look into other pilot products. The consultant was very polite and understanding.The product arrived very quick, quicker than I thought. Thanks

Great service and the prescription is working!

Service was easy and hassle free. Website was easy to navigate and user friendly. Report was thorough and helpful. Doctor was friendly. Prescription arrived quickly and bonus is that it’s working!

excellent service

i commenced using pilot on a Thursday, had an online consult on Friday, (with a thorough response provided that day) and then a script received on Wednesday. The DR was to the point and addressed my issue clearly. I am very happy that the advertised service was executed as promised. I will strongly recommend pilot to anyone; I've had GPs ignore my medical concerns previously, because i present as a strong, active, healthy male; it was good to have a GP actually appropriately respond to my concerns. medication was a little more expensive then perhaps purchased directly through a pharmacy; however the convenience, timeliness of response and time saved from get to and from GP to Pharmacy more than makes up for it!

ENJOY7

ENJOY7Perth, WA

Hair regrowth

As it’s early days only just. Started using the products will know in the next month if it works for me and then I can give you my honest a opinion

FSM

FSMVictoria

Still waiting for my script

Been waiting for my script for 2 weeks now was suppose to receive it on 18 April. Haven’t received anything yet although they reply back to your emails but is of no use as they provide you with the same tracking number that you already have and which does not show any updated information.

Mitch Coustley

Mitch Coustleyasked

Can I get atcn3 supplement from my online doctor

Hi Mitch,
We don't offer that through our pharmacy partners by you can ask your doctor about it. We're always looking at new categories to add to the Pilot platform, so will take a look.
If you have more questions, please email us at gday@pilot.com.au :)
All the best,

Mukki

Mukkiasked

Hi I’m 35 and I preally much finish couple of pushes in I’m looking for something that can turn me around to a freak and would keep it that way for good.

Is there anything like that out there that can help me.???

Hi Mukki,

If you begin a consultation at Pilot.com.au I'm sure one of our independent doctors will be able to provide advice or a treatment plan that puts you in good stead.
If you have any further questions just let me know or reach out at gday@pilot.com.au

Thanks,

Chitto

Chittoasked

For ED, do we have to continue the medication all the time or it might be just a course and that will fix the problem

Hi Chitto,

It varies on patient to patient. You generally start with a course of treatment, and have a follow-up with your doctor after a little and determine what needs to happen next. Often there are other health issues that contribute to ED, so fixing those also helps. In any case - best to talk to a doctor on the Pilot platform as they know best.

All the best,

Charlie

Get an answer from our members and Pilot.com.au representatives