Overpriced script

The same prescription is $8.90 at local pharmacy
Pilot charge $98 what a rip-off
They don’t give you any options on different medication
They made it difficult to cancel order

Peter P.

Peter P.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

Requires going to see someone, what’s the point.. may as well just go to your GP and not wait for postage. Dissapointed, what a waste of my time and money.

Demetry

DemetryNorth West, QLD

Not working

Still ejaculating prematurely! Would not recommend this product to friends or family. Will be trying a different alternative in the near future. Nevertheless, the service was still excellent. Thank you

Johanna

Johanna

Keep getting messages

I keep getting text messages that my payment has failed. I have never subscribed.. I am female and after my research this seems to be mainly aimed at men.. anyway. Quiet annoying those spam messages

CharliePilot.com.au

Hi Johanna, I'm very sorry to hear this. It appears someone may have entered your number accidentally. Can you please email charlie@pilot.com.au and I will sort this and remove this right away. All the best, Charlie

Bruce

BruceSoutheast, SA

2nd rate service!

melb_tim

melb_timGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a rip off

Pilot is a huge rip off they will charge you more than double the price of the same medication you can get from other pharmacies. Do yourself a favour and use the online Doctor at Chemist Wharehouse and order from them you will save a fortune.

J Noble

J NoblePerth, WA

Didn't seem to work at all.

It worked ok, but after about 3 minutes, I then struggled to get hard-on again. Not happy with this product at all. Definitely didn't work for me.

Dexter D.

Dexter D.Darling Downs, QLD

Ripped off They charged me $299 for 8 pills WARNING!

they advertised on Google search "ed" pills for $2.00 ea I was charged $299 for 8 pills
very disapointing now the dont want to deal with a refund. Caiming I was sent Brand name product.
Ripped off.

Dylan W.

Dylan W.Hobart, TAS

I haven’t received it yet

I haven’t received my product yet and it says that it’s been delivered and I haven’t seen anything yet. I’m not very happy with this at all. It I don’t get it soon I demand a refund or product resent

Law

LawSydney, NSW

Outrageous prices, Bad customer service, No product received.

JedPilot.com.au

Hi Law, if you could email me at gday@pilot.com.au refer to this review and address your email to Jed I will be more than happy to help you with any issues you may have.

Josh H

Josh HSydney, NSW

Forced to pay extortionate prices for prescription

They will force you to pay more than double the price of the prescription at any normal pharmacy.

If you request the prescription, they will only provide it via email directly to your pharmacy of choice and will proceed to ban you from their platform, citing they “can’t track your progress” because somehow a different pharmacy dispensing your prescription limits their ability to track your progress (or their profits).

I would not support this company. ED, hair loss etc are all normal problems that normal people experience. Your doctor will not judge you, and it won’t be awkward.

Don’t bother paying an insane markup for something easily accessible through a normal GP.

manjeet r.

manjeet r.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s give me erectile problem

I started the treatment and in 4 days the medicine start giving me erectile Issue. And I asked the pilot team to change it but they said we can’t change . So I stop to use this . It’s give me big problem .

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible

In all seriousness this organisation is a joke. 1 star is to many, should be zero stars, the idea is to be diagnosed without having to go to your gp. This couldn't be any further from the truth

Ricardo J.

Ricardo J.Perth, WA

Never got the parcel!!!

After the whole process I got a message saying that the parcel was in the post and would arrive on the 22nd or 23rd October. The deadlines went past and never received the parcel.
Until today I am still waiting!!

Sildenafil

Due to a new health issue I haven't used it as yet. I have to have a minor procedure done in a weeks time, so will use it upon recovery.

Find out how Pilot.com.au compares to other Health Services

Deliver taking too long time

I have been waiting for the products more than a month but still I couldn’t get it? I contact pilot team they told me it will delivered next week but where’s it?

Blake

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy system, Poor service, over priced

When discussing my current condition/problem with the allocated physician, They Gave me a treatment plan with medication that I’m already using/have used in the past. In which I had stated isn’t working. When following this & explaining with the allocated physician that I’ve used those products with no luck, they didn’t even respond & instead just sent me back the exact initial treatment plan as a reply. Which I find to be very unprofessional & disrespectful in regard to individuality, without even going into ridiculous pricing. I wouldn’t recommend this service to Anyone.

Too expensive medication

11 times the pharmacy price. Paroxetine 20mg, 10 tablets for $58 and they are sold with $15 for 30 tablets. to recover hidden cost for cheap doctor fees, express shipping. Ripping off, don’t use, no refund or change of medication unless you pay for the repeats. Absolutely ridiculous.

Fabo

FaboSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t get back to you

Was sceptical at the start, but still proceeded to give it a go. Was asked a question by the Dr, responded. 72hrs later still nothing. What a waste for $20 consultation fee. Will not be recommending to anybody

Sam

Sam

Didn't get back to me to send me my prescription. Very quick to accept the payment too late to provide a service.

Still waiting for my prescription to be sent to me as requested. It has been a week. Sent them emails twice and no reply. Don't think I will use it ever again.

Also you cannot delete your card details. This website doesn't seem ok to me.