Pilot.com.au

Pilot.com.au

Mick

MickNortheast, VIC

This is great!

I love the product and it never lets me down. The service was outstanding and the delivery was quick and efficient. Great to be with an Aus company. Thank you, Mick.

Alex

Alex Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with - happy with information and prescription

Very fast correspondence from doctor - informative and easy to use system. So far so good with the treatment - no side effects.
Way more convenient than seeing a GP outside of PIlot.

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Great and confidential service that’s trustworthy.

I spoke to a doctor via messaging, which was so helpful. I had different treatment options based on my needs. I received direction and guidance that I hadn’t had before and came away more knowledgeable. Would recommend.

Todd

Todd

brilliant site

Excellent site easy to navigate and plenty of information to help make your decision with what you are looking for and the service is quick and easy Thank you Team Pilot

Extremely Effective has increased my confidence hugely Many Thanks

Have been so relieved that the program was okayed with Doctor, I was always led to believe that I would not have the option to undertake ED medication, will happily share outcomes when situations arise (no pun intended) lol

Eagle666

Eagle666Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sidenafil, Awesome stuff!

I was very sceptical about Pilot or the product Sidenafil but it actually works. Within an approximately an hour of taking Sidenafil I was able to maintain a long lasting erection. Making-love life has improved dramatically.

this is perfect

i hope this product help me with my hair treatment accessible for everyone!! The product is working well and have noticed some real changes in myself thank you for help me

Perfect for my problem

Absolutely great and I am very happy that I contacted Pilot This will give me confidence and solve all of my problems and worries. Great product and great service and confidentiality

Davo

DavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Peasy

Did an online consult, all my needs were fulfilled. I haven't tried the medication yet, but feel sure it's going to be more successful than the knock offs I have been buying in the past from overseas. Which now are illegal. Thank you guys.

GRAYBOX

GRAYBOXThe Mallee, VIC

Amazing People and Product!!

The service is easy to use and very discreet! Super accessible for everyone!! The product is working well and have noticed some real changes in myself had in my life!

Sam J.

Sam J.South East Queensland, QLD

A positive step for men’s healthcare

Pilot is an easy way to talk to a GP about discrete or embarrassing men’s health issues. I wouldn’t have gone to a GP for hair loss however pilot being online only made it very easy.

Denis

DenisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow. How good is this.

Simple and easy consultation done online. Received my package promptly in the mail and took my first pill last night as instructed. Went to bed an hour later and had an erection promptly with help from my wife which stayed quite hard till the end. A great product that we will continue to use, my wife could not be happier.

Uncle Tys

Uncle Tys

So easy, quick and effortless - no more waiting!!

Ordered online after speaking with a doctor via text chat, sent next day!
It used to be an effort waiting in line at the doctor’s surgery then talking to someone, going to the pharmacy, waiting there also.. now just a quick chat and it’s sent! Too easy.
Thanks for the help, the missus is very happy as am I.

Phil

Phil Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

From embarrassed to empowered

At 39 I was shocked to not be sexually aroused with a new partner. Took half a pill and was blown away with the confidence and ability it gave me.

Ant C

Ant CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service!

Service was amazing. I answered a few questions and was prescribed a product, no embarrassment, no awkwardness, all the information and instructions provided in detail. It was almost too easy!

sizawatson

sizawatsonPerth, WA

It's the real deal

I was a bit dubious at first, but I can confirm this is legit. Only had half an pill last night and was unstoppable for 2 hours. Finished 3 times and after the first 2 just got straight back in. Probably could have gone again but we were both a bit sore at that point.

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service everything went smooth and will continue to use as couldn’t be happier and package was delivered on time with no problems at all and will continue to keep using this service

Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

The product is every cheap.

very fast shipping, fast contact with the doctor. easy to use. over all still taking the medication as it has only been 3 days. and for it to work they said u have to take it for at least 3 months before you start seeing any results.

Fantastic service

Easy to use, private discreet service. Marketed towards men but not discriminatory towards women. Highly recommend for those inbetween bits and pieces that really don't require a face to face with a dr.

Allie cat

Allie cat Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

As I said haven’t had a chance to see the results as yet

Hi Charlie I am very happy with the service from pilot I received my pilot box with my product but as of yet haven’t had the chance to see what the results are but I will let you know okay