Pine Discount Furniture Albany

4.9

Kazza

KazzaAlbany

Very happy

I’ve had my lounge for over a year and still love it. It’s so comfortable,. I have grandchildren visit and it’s great, if it gets a bit dirt on it, I just wash it off with a damp cloth. I was a little hesitant at first, as I dint get a very long warranty because I brought floor stock, but I haven’t needed it anyway.
    The only problem I have with my lounge, is that it’s so comfortable, I fall asleep in it sometimes watching tv.
    Customer service was great. I was allowed to sit on the lounge and try it out.

Kids complete bedreoom!

I purchased a whole bedroom set for my little boy and I have to say it was wonderful. Pine discount furniture had a great package option for us at a fantastic price! I am very happy with the overall quality of the bedroom set as well as the friendly staff who were extremely patient and helpful! looking forward to when I get to purchase my new bedroom set in the next few years :)

Exellent

Wonderful, helpful and very friendly staff. Would recommend anyone to go to the Albany store to shop. They gave me great advice and even arranged delivery form. Very thing that I have brought from them I have been so pleased with. Many Thanks to all the lovely ladies at the Albany store. Keep up the great job you are doing.

Pine Discount O.Pine Discount Furniture

Hi Shelley, Thank you for your positive feed back with regards to not only our staff from Albany but also our products and services. We look forward to helping you again.

Awesome value - Extraordinary staff

Knew we wanted the bed suite we chose straight away, happened to be on special for a fantastic price. Staff were very helpful arranging for pickup. Bought some stools in the mix as well and were very happy with purchases.

Pine Discount O.Pine Discount Furniture

Hi Suze, Great to hear that you love your new bedroom suite you purchased at our Albany store, we are sure with the solid structure it will be with you for years to come.

Top Quality

We are very happy with our buy at pine discount Albany.
    The quality lounge set that we purchased, fits into our house perfectly.

Pine Discount O.Pine Discount Furniture

Hi James, We are happy to hear that you found the lounge that fits your room perfectly with us and with the quality I am sure you will be enjoying this lounge for many years to come.

Love this product!

Love my new dining room table! Big enough for the whole family and looks beautiful in my new home! Also got to get matching stools for the breakfast bar to top it off, happy customer and staff were great!

Pine Discount O.Pine Discount Furniture

Dont know why we waited so long!

We made our purchase in store on a Saturday the two ladies in the store were incredibly helpful and attentive. We purchased our couch and only had to wait a week for it to come in! The store notified us when it arrived and due to unforseen renovation delays the store held our couch for an extra two weeks till we could pick it up! It is amazing quality, so comfy and has an amazing warranty which is what we loved as knowing that and problems are covered by a 5 year warranty is great peace of mind. Would highly recommend

Love our new lounge

We went in store and they were really helpful, we absolutely love our new lounge it’s so comfy, thank you!!

Pine Discount O.Pine Discount Furniture

Hi Olivia, Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feed back and we are happy to hear you are loving your new comfy lounge you purchased with us.

Fantastic

Have ordered bunk beds and three sets of draws, pine discount furniture were wonderful to work with and received items promptly. Will definitely be going back to them for any other furniture needed in the future.

Very good

I purchased in store.Purchasing process was excellent.Excellent service from staff.Very helpfully arranging delivery.Nice and helpful on the phone when making enquiries.

Craig

CraigAlbany

Good Value Furniture

Spoke to the staff in store and purchased our bedroom suite. Price is good and service is excellent. Nothing is kept in stock and you have to purchase the product prior to them ordering it, but the staff make a note of telling you that prior to ordering anything. Everything arrived on time and we picked up our furniture without any problems.

Perfect furniture

Recently purchased 2 lounge suites, they are excellent , staff were extremely accommodating to assist
    They advised when to collect and arranged with courier

tommo

tommoAlbany

Love it and so comfy

We purchased a lounge at the Albany Discount Furniture store. Staff were helpful and friendly and the lounge is just perfect for what we wanted.

Harper Leather Lounge Suite with electric recliners

We recently purchased the Harper leather lounge suite with electric recliners from Pine Discount Furniture and found the suite to be very comfortable and the electric recliners are excellent.
    The staff were both efficient and knowledgable about the product.
    We have purchased other furniture here in the past and never had any issues with the quality of the products and their prices to be reasonable and and the delivery cost is very reasonable as well.

Bedroom package

I bought a bedroom suite for my daughter and the albany store were fantastic in supplying a good service and fantastic product.

August 3rd 2018 Update: Fantastic service

Pine discount furniture provided a fantastic service and product when we purchased my daughters bedroom package. Thank you for all your help

Teniel

TenielAlbany WA

Excellent help

When I went to choose a bed suite for my daughter the lady was great help. We left very happy and with a great deal

TV cabinets

Bought a couple of TV cabinets. Arrived on time and were easy to put together. Very happy with them. Service was excellent.

M.Godfrey, Perth, Austra

M.Godfrey, Perth, AustraALBANY, WA

Comprehensively Good Store

I’ve used Pine Discount Furniture to buy 7 wide-ranging items as a new resident in Albany. I checked out other stores and found their prices either too high and/or their range somewhat lacking. In contrast, DPF satisfied my requirements for setting up a new home at bargain prices.

Sometimes having only a vague idea of what I needed, and the very helpful staff always seemed to point me in the direction of a product that proved to be just right.

The staff are not pushy, and the purchasing process and delivery arrangement were hassle-free. I’ll certainly be making PDF my first port of call if I need further furniture.

A positive experience.

I purchased quite a few pieces of furniture and decorative furnishings for my home. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful when having to order items.

Great Service!

We visited the Albany store several times while purchasing a lounge recently. Each time,the staff were friendly, prompt and very happy to help with ensuring it was the right size and product for our needs. They were all very clear with communicating order and delivery times and we were contacted promptly when our order arrived. Fantastic Service with clear expectations which were all met!

See all Pine Discount Furniture reviews