Pine O Cleen Complete Clean Multi Purpose

Pine O Cleen Complete Clean Multi Purpose (page 2 of 2)

2.3

notcold1

notcold1AU

Great name brand product

This is a really great product that cleans very well and doesn't require to much elbow grease at all. They have a range of different flavors in there range but my favorite is the orange one. It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and as someone with a strong sense of smell the scent really matters to me. I also like the way that they have refill bottles without the spray nozzle which are cheaper to buy. I do like this product but i no longer use it as i like the other reviewer have found a similar product that does just as good of a job that it much cheaper in price.

starry_nite

starry_nite

Love this all rounder.

I have been using pine o cleen multipurpose for a long time, it is a good name my mother used pine o cleen when I was younger. I like the trigger pack for cleaning particularly in the kitchen round the benches for a germ free zone. I have used a cheaper brand but come back to this as I feel it gives a better result. I like the orange scented the best, its great for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and any other area.
Not too expensive, does a good job.
Doesn't have trigger refills like some other brands

Jaz

JazAU

Doesn't have an Orange Smell

I am very disappointed in this product. I was expecting it to have s nice Orange smell but it just appears to be water and is not as effective as other Multipurpose cleaners.

Kip35
Kip35

I have a problem paying such a high price for a water based product...

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Pine O Cleen Complete Clean Multi Purpose compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

fishcat1

fishcat1Nelson, New Zealand

Eucalyptus Blossom smells like a dirty men's toilet!!

I bought this product thinking it would kill germs and leave a clean smell. I was very wrong!! When I was using it I thought the cloth I was using must have been smelly because it smelt like a dirty toilet. So I got out another cleaning cloth and the smell was still there, so I sniffed the Dettol Pine O Cleen liquid and worked out it was that that was smelling so bad!! I will not be using it again, waste of money!!

Didn't smell fresh and clean, smelt like a toilet!!

See all Pine O Cleen Complete Clean Multi Purpose reviews

Alan K

Alan Kasked

How does one refill a Pine-O-Kleen Spray bottle?

Sandy Bellchambers

Sandy Bellchambersasked

Does this product kill viruses covid19? Hospital grade disinfectant pine o cleen eucalyptus, citric acid 3%?

Maus48
Maus48

Hospitals don't use pine O clean. They use ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, bleach and benzalkonium chloride. That alone should tell you enough.

Robert S.

Robert S.asked

How the hell do I open the plastic bottle? The label says "to operate: turn nozzle to on position" bnut it still doesn't work. The productt is Pine O cleen Multi Purpose Cleaner.
Robert