Pine O Cleen Glen 20

Pine O Cleen Glen 20 (page 2 of 3)

2.8

Janine Sherry

Janine Sherry

Health hazard!!

I used to love this product. It kept the house clean with a pleasant smell. Now the formula (or at least one ingredient) has changed and it is causing extreme breathing difficulties. The smell catches in the back of the throat causing coughing and breathlessness. I'm now too frightened to use the product for fear of not being able to breathe. Bring back the original formula, this new one stinks.

Purchased in January 2019.

PurpleG

PurpleGQueensland

leaves a foul taste in mouth and pain in the throat.

It used to be my go to spray but something in the formula was changed and I can no longer use it. The taste it leaves in your mouth when walking through where you have sprayed it just so horrible. Why change an iconic product that used to be wonderful ?

What happened?

Used to be great. Now it leaves a foul taste in your mouth as soon as you spray it in a room or on a surface. Smells bad too. RIP Glen 20

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Pine O Cleen Glen 20 compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Donna K

Donna KAU

Best buy for disinfectant.

Ok. I disinfect I clean I scrub. But it never is truly finished until I glen 20 it. It's like a full stop after a sentence. Its knowing that you have touched all cases and the glen 20 is there to protect you and your family. Totally love it.

brian

brian

Used to be better

This is an alright product that gets rid of germs however, it also has a different smell lately since they changed it to say pine o clean and now says dettol Glen 20 and it now smells similar to cologne or perfume

Linda

LindaMelbourne

Only spray to make my house smelling clean.

Have tried many air fresheners and they either smell disgusting or leave everything a bit wet after each spray. Glen 20 has a very pleasant smell that makes the house feel clean and refreshed.

Hazard.

it appears to me a neuro-hazard, respiratory hazard, it makes you feel irritable and it makes you feel dizzy, bitter taste when the cleaners spray the area it in mental health facility I work

This product is glen-tastic!

Great all-round anti viral/bacterial spray, especially on hard surfaces. Things like raw poultry make me cringe even after wiping down the surface with soap and water - with a follow up spray of Glen20 I know the surface is save. Great in the bathroom as a deodorant to mask horrible smells and clean the air. When you use this product the lovely scent tells you it's working.

Dangerous spray nozzle.

New spray nozzle is dangerous. The new spray nozzle squirts a stram of liquid instead of a mist. Floor tiles in wet areas become soaked and very slippery, why do manufacturers have to change things. There was nothing wrong with the old design.

Stephy B

Stephy BBacchus Marsh

A great product I wouldn't be without

One of the few products I've stayed loyal to since moving out of home several years ago. It does the job and does it well. I use it all around the house and love it. A great range of scents - I like crisp linen and spring flowers. Lasts a while and can usually be found on special at coles or woolies. I've tried other brands (eg Woolworths select) but nothing compares to the quality of this product. A household staple for me.

Animal testing

Glen 20 still test on animals. Bloody discusting... I have loved using glen 20 but after finding out it is still testes on animals I will no longer be using it

Healthy or not?

Just wondering how good it is for out health... I walked into a small room where it had been used 5 min before.. I came out with a nasty taste in my mouth and an amount of numbing at the back of my throat..

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Original scent is still the best

This is one of my top 2 air fresheners, but I only ever buy the original scent. It is often on special at Coles and that's when I buy it. I mostly use it in the bathroom and so now that's pretty much what I think of when I smell Glen 20 - maybe I should use it in other areas too.
Fresh smell

Monica

MonicaAU

Love it!

Absolutely love this product. Use it at work and now use it at home. It definitely does the job!
Neutralises odours especially in the toilet. One time my car got absolutely drenched from rain water, soaked it with glen 20 and the next morning my car seats were as good as new!
Inexpensive, value for money, does the job, neutraliser

ishopper

ishopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously good product! Even kills Tinea, Ringworm, Athlete's foot!

I picked up Tinea (which is also known as Ringworm and Athlete's foot) at either a self-serve shoe shop or at the podiatrist. Glen 20 is great for treating your shoes, shower mats etc., while you're treating your feet with the cream from the chemist. Without Glen 20, it would have been a nightmare! Just spray and leave for a while to kill the fungus. Horrible sounding word I know, but you don't want this going through the whole family.
Reliable, does what it promises, easy to use, pleasant smell, gives you confidence.
Nothing, well maybe increase the scent choices, but really, that's only a first world problem ...

aussiejim
aussiejim

lebron720

lebron720Sydney Surrounds, NSW

makes everything feel clean

my favourite is crisp linen. i spray it on my bed and it smells so nice. it makes the room feel clean and i imagine germs slowly dying. great to get rid of bad odours
smell, feeling of cleanliness
crisp linen needs to come in a bigger can

kataaa
kataaa

Yes!!! and Cheaper!!

notcold1

notcold1AU

Great australian classic

I remember my mum using this all the time when i was younger it was ever present in our household. It has a lovely smell to it and can be used on your sofa, bedding, curtains, in the air and also on surfaces to neutralise smells and to kill any germs that may be lurking around. Its a well known brand and a very trusted one, its not to expensive and can be bought in big bottles or smaller bottles. Its available in all your leading supermarkets and smaller ones too. We don't use it in my house due to my wife not liking the smell but i on the other hand love the smell, each to there own i suppose but a great product in my opinion.

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

nice clean fragrance

This product is great as it freshens the air, giving it a nice clean fragrance to your home. It also kills germs, which is an important feature that most air fresheners neglect to do. There is a wide range of scents to choose from and is available at most stores. The price could be better. Other brands aren't as expensive. The scent is also a little too strong if you spray a lot of it.
Overall the product is quite good, I would reccomend it to family and friends. The disinfecting feature is great and it doesn't leave marks on surfaces.
It kills germs
little too strong if you spray a lot of it

gcutri

gcutriVictoria, 3032

Good

The product is quite good, I would reccomend it to friends. The disinfecting feature is great and it doesn't leave marks on the surfaces you spray it on. The fragrance is nice and fresh, but can be overpowering if applied too much.
It freshens the air, giving it a nice clean fragrance. It also kills germs, which is an important feature that most air fresheners neglect to add. Wide choice of scents to choose from. The pricing is average - it could be cheaper.
As mentioned before, the pricing could be better. Other brands aren't as expensive. The scent is a little too invasive if applied for too long.

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

Good

a great household cleaning product that not only refreshens the house but also kills unwated bugs that are about. a product ide definately recommend for fighting the dreaded gastro bug
good old pine o clean saved my family when the 6 of us came down with gastro...it made the house smell fresh despite all the aromas we had going around and at the same time killed those unwanted bugs that other cleaners hadnt managed to do. i used it on the toilet seat, in the air, on mattresses, virtually every where.
the smell can be over powering if used in confined spaces