Pine O Cleen Glen 20

Pine O Cleen Glen 20 (page 3 of 3)

2.8

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a good air-freshener which seems to work effectively. The smell can be a bit too strong for those with sensitive noses and thats teh reason I don't buy it regularly for home use.
This is a pretty good air-freshener, although the fragrance can be too strong. It is good to spray around the room if you want to clear any bad smells, but because of the strong smell, maybe just a little spray with some windows open would be good.
It is a bit expensive, but comes on sale in the supermarket and can be easily found. The smell is too strong for me to use regularly.

MissyA

MissyAAU

Good

My overall opinion of this product is quite good, while it is a little pricey, it does work well and leaves the house smelling clean and fresh, though, it can be a tad overpowering at times which is one of the 'cons' to this product.
It not only freshens the air but also kills germs, the price is pretty good and it comes in a lot of fragrances. I also like that you can spray it onto surfaces and it will disinfect the surface too without leaving any marks on furniture etc.
The smell of the freshener can be a bit strong.

Kerry Mark L.

Kerry Mark L.asked

If I accidentally sprayed it onto steak instead of oil would it make me sick?

Daniel F.

Daniel F.asked

Is Glen 20 bad for birds? I have a cockatiel

Sheila Veltmeimerasked

Do you have any Glen 20 avail and do you del as I am 82 and do not go out at present I live in Vic Inverloch

What am I answering

Sheila Veltmeimer

Yes I have been tryi g to buy your product from Foodworks in Inverloch vic can I pay and get some delivered to my address

Get an answer from our members and Pine O Cleen representatives