Pinnacle Safety and Training

Pinnacle Safety and Training (page 2 of 5)

4.1

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

WHS Cert IV

Ian Flynn is very knowledgeable and did a great job of guiding us through the Cert IV Work Health and Safety course in five intensive days. Face to face learning works best for me, and it was very satisfying to walk away at the end of the week with the Certificate in hand.

Kellie

KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Course

I really enjoyed the HSR 5 day course. Instructor Shane Crook was fantastic and delivered the course content in a way that was easy to follow and understand. I found the information to be relevant and also helped me to identify areas we could improve on in my workplace. Highly recommended.

Warren Smith

Warren SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent course,

Brad Matton is very professional and knowledgeable with this course. I would highly recommend him and Pinnacle to anyone looking to gain more skills.I look forward to completing more courses.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Pinnacle Safety and Training compares to other Education & Training Services

JulianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Course and trainer excellent. A small issue of receiving my training materials.

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

Painful

I did the full course, I was not impressed by the TAE course layout/structure at all, and felt it was crap.
like most RTO's they take your money quickly, oversell and under deliver.
They wouldn't let us use the photocopier they had 2m from the classroom to scan documents that they required to assess us, it is a bit rich I thought after paying $2750...
I have done a few pinnacle courses that were run well, so was let down by this one. Avoid this TAE at all costs

Silvana S.

Silvana S.Victoria

Extremely Professional place for learning correct Safety Procedures. Would not go anywhere else.

Fantastic place to learn, trainers explained everything thoroughly and in a very professional manner. Left each day smiling and with a head full of knowledge. AMAZING place for learning. Will come back. Keep up the great work !

Rod..

Rod..Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Informative course

The one day Working at Heights Safely course is informative & covers everything you need to know to conduct at heights work safely.
Our instructor Norm conducted the class in a fashion that wasn't boring, invited student participation & the practical side of the course covered three scenarios that one would expect to encounter in the work environment.
Highly recommended....

Ruby

RubyPeel, WA

TAE40116 Upgrade - An outstanding learning experience!! An exceptional Trainer!! And wonderful value for money!!

Highly recommend Pinnacle Safety and Training.
I attended my 2-Day TAE40116 Upgrade in mid-November 2019 at Canning Vale Western Australia and was very impressed and very satisfied with the Pinnacle training delivery and the course content. The course was well structured to meet individual participant needs which I really appreciated. I also really appreciated the small number of classroom participants.
In comparison with other RTOs I have attended training with, I found that Pinnacle far exceeds all the others in delivering a high standard of professional training and being excellent value for money.
A very special thankyou and deep appreciation to trainer Claire Kennedy for such an outstanding job!!

Excellent traffic management course

The course was excellent. Covered everything I needed to know.The trainer was very professional and knowledgeable. Very comfortable environment to learn in. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a career in traffic management

James B.

James B.

Professional and efficient

I recently completed the RAL course at Canningvale WA the information supplied for this course was excellent and up to date, the trainer Kim was has a wealth of experience and real world experience which shows in his teaching. From the admin staff to the trainer I found everything a great experience, the facilities are modern and clean and relevant.

Excellent and thorough presentation

The information and manner of teaching was well developed. It drew out people and showed how the information applied to us in our many workplace endeavours. Very helpful. Rob Bullen showed an interest in all students in his class, and taught them according to their needs. Excellent work Rob.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend this place for all licences

Brad Matton & Dok were great trainers. Anne & Sophie were very supportive from the admin team. Great team effort. A big thumbs up for the trainers specially. They were very attentive. They both made sure we all understood what was required for all tests. Everyone was very professional and treated everyone equally with respect. Their equipment are extremely good. Thanks for making it happen. I will definitely recommend you guys to all of my mates. I highly recommend Pinnacle training to everyone who wishes to obtain various licences. Keep up the good work Pinnacle training Port Melbourne. You guys rock. Wish you all the best team. Cheers Sameera.

Kiaarn

KiaarnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Marcio Mostardeiro

Marcio MostardeiroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

I have done the TAE40116, the instructor (Helen) was very good and hands-on. Being myself new in the vocational sector, she provided invaluable support and advice during and extra class. In the last unit the other instructor (Mary-Ann) gave me sharp feedback on my presentation skills, which was quite important even that I had over 10 years experience in teaching. I managed to get a position less than a month after concluding the course, and the fact that it was done at Pinnacle positively counted at the interview. The employer knew who they were, the high-quality standard of the courses and the trainers.

Thank you very much Pinnacle!

Marcio

Learning Material

Dishonest advertising and terrible customer service

Applied for CSQ funding. It was approved. Course should have only cost $14. Was told I needed to pay the full price upfront and then I would be reimbursed. After multiple phone calls I am yet to be refunded. It’s been nearly 3 months.

lucia 57

lucia 57Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional team

Booked for the TAELLN411 course, the whole team at Pinnacle are very friendly helpful and professional, I would recommend Pinnacle Training to anyone and if I need to do any other courses would not contemplate going anywhere else, thanks everyone at Pinnacle.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company not upfront

Booked an asbestos course. Company will not release certificate as white card they say is too old. well why wasnt we told when making the booking. this has been a very expensive exercise

Matt

MattMid North Coast, NSW

What is wrong with these people?

I have called Pinnacle twice in attempting to book a forklift licence course. On both occasions I have been told I would be called back but these calls never happened. Poor customer service! Do they not want customers?
I have since called a competitor and received a fast and and friendly booking.

Rod B.

Rod B.Queensland

Would Not Recommend

After I had started my course I quickly found things took a turn for the worse. The unbelievable lack of support and inability to speak directly with a trainer or anyone relevant to my course will certainly deter me from undertaking any further training with this RTO. Following requests for assistance their was no guidance provided having to seek advice and support external to this RTO. Extremely frustrating and disappointing.

Pauly

Pauly

Cancelled with short notice.

Pinnacle Safety And training cancelled my course at 3:30 pm on Friday. The course was Monday. All arranged accommodation, had already started driving up from Melbourne to Brisbane. Pre employment requirement to do the course. They really put me out and hurt my wallet and also put my employment in jeopardy.

See all Pinnacle Safety and Training reviews