Pinnacle Safety and Training

Pinnacle Safety and Training (page 3 of 5)

4.2

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Great presenters and product knowledge

I found the knowledge of product and approach taken by the presenter to be exceptional in keeping everyone engaged. What could have been a boring topic, made more exciting by Keen.

Hard worker

Hard workerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cert IV TAE- Training with NO support ! Overpriced !

Terrie

TerrieSouth Australia

Poor Customer Service

After needing to fly my son interstate booking a airline tickets and a hotel room the course was cancelled. We were notified while he was mid air in the late afternoon 3.08pm via email, leaving no time for us to re-arrange flights and hotels. After a significant financial loss I have been instructed to check their terms and conditions and offered only $150 compensation. I have no issue with the cancelled course my issue however is with the late notification. Extremely poor Customer service.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Pinnacle Safety and Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Highly recommend

Course was run professionally and the instruction by my course lecturer was exemplary thoroughly recommend
I attended the TAE upgrade being a two day program, worked perfectly into my work schedule

DO NOT TRAIN HERE

Took booking cancelled last minute, will not refund. Women at call center was rude. Will go some where else. Can not believe that an established company can act in this manor

Lee D

Lee DPerth, WA

Cert IV WHS

Completed the Course WHS Cert IV in Perth. Excellent trainer, great class dynamic, well set up and very well paced.

Recommend it to anyone who wants to complete this course.

Kev

KevPenrith

Safety Training

Pinnacle Safety Training is an industry leader. The training facilitator was an expert in his field and course presentation was interesting and engaging. The Silverwater training Centre is first class. I highly recommend Pinnacle Safety and Training for anyone complying with statutory regulations or enhancing their career.

Excellent professional and relevent

Recently did my TAE upgrade with Pinnacle and experience with them was great.
Very professional and relevent to industry standards. Delivery was timely and professional.
Would not hesitate to recommend them.

Minimum of fuss

Everything from enrolment to the end of the course flowed. Instructor Andy was engaging, knowledgeable and had lots of hands on real world experience. If I ever need to do any more courses and these guys run it, I will not look to go anywhere else.

Education & Training Services

Instructors were very friendly, patient and highly professional.

Course contents and teachings were detailed, well analysed and easy to understand. Conscious efforts were made by the instructors to ensure each teaching session was very interesting and understandable to every participant.

TAE upgrade - excellent Pinnacle, thank you, couldn't have done it without you!

The trainer was relaxed and confident with relevant and current industry knowledge, making it easy for us to learn and stay focused as all our questions were answered quickly and with relevant explanations. The trainer was professional and very easy to approach. The course was intense but our trainer was thorough and this helped make it manageable. The premises in Melbourne was clean and easily accessible with car parking just around the corner and cafes and good coffee close by. I am very happy I signed up for my course with Pinnacle!

Darren

Darren

Excellence in Training

The teaching and course content was revelent to our industry, easily understood and interesting. Highly recommend. The staff were professional, curteous and helpful. Their knowledge and expertise in this area is second to none. Thank you Pinnacle

Very professional

Did my EWP over 11m with Brad. Very knowledgeable and a good teacher. Whole place is well run. Thanks guys

Dan

DanEnmore

Pinnacle training excellence.

My ewp ticket was easily obtained & waiting time on my booking was one day. The trainer was friendly and professional.

IAu

IAu*****

TAELLN411 Online Learning

If you need TAELLN411 before 1 April 2019, consider Pinnacle. Great online trainer (Zoe Chiveron) and assessor (Helen Pentony).
On the web page, it says 'Go at your own pace. Typical duration is 8 hours'. Go at your own pace is correct. Typical duration is 8 hours, not sure what it means. It may mean it takes 8 hours to read through the online materials. But while completing the assessments, you need to go back to the materials, read again and do resarch on the net for more information. Also there is turnaround time with the assessor, so unlikely you can have the statement of attainment in 8 hours !
Allow 2 months to achieve the statement of attainment after enrolment would be a realistic expectation.

Pinnacle Murarrie

I done the Generic Induction standard 11 course at murarrie brisbane, samantha is a very good trainer very helpful I would recommend this course she makes you feel comfortable which is a big thing for me as I hate classroom learning ive always been a bit slow in the classroom doin paperwork and concentrating but she was cool she said if you see any1 who needs help a with the questions or whatever help them out we are working as a group here, thanks samantha and pinnacle murarrie

Good quality course.

I did WAH course in Murarrie, trainer Matt was professional & the legislation info really useful. I would recommend this course definitely.

The angry trainer

Worth the time and effort

I've recently Completed Cert IV WHS with trainer, Bob Cullum. He was very patient, knowledgeable and welcoming. The course itself was very informative and interesting. I would recommend this to others who are keen to improve their skills and awareness of WHS.

Quality Trainer

Pinnacle have a good setup, I did EWP under 11 metres and found the theory to be good and well balanced with some basic training the relevant equipment with good instruction.

See all Pinnacle Safety and Training reviews