Pinnacle Safety and Training

Pinnacle Safety and Training (page 4 of 5)

4.1

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Quality Trainer

Pinnacle have a good setup, I did EWP under 11 metres and found the theory to be good and well balanced with some basic training the relevant equipment with good instruction.

Relevant and engaging.

Did my S11 in Brisbane. Found the training and the trainer to be extremely helpful and knowledable. Will be recommending

Jarrod C

Jarrod CMelbourne

Kevin Vickers - Brilliant Trainer

I completed the 2 day Fork Lift training with Kevin as the trainer. Although the course was intense as it was only over 2 days Kevin was a great teacher, he was patient and supportive and did great in making the course as easy to learn as possible. He also made the content interesting to keep the class engaged. I was also lucky enough to have a great work group which made it a better environment to learn in. Would highly recommend Kevin, awesome teacher.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Pinnacle Safety and Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Keen is a brilliant trainer!

I studied Cert IV in Training and Assessment and was lucky enough to have Keen as my trainer. He is exceptionally knowledgeable in the TAE arena and provided a fantastic 2 week training opportunity. He was patient, kind, supportive and extremely effective in delivering TAE and transferring knowledge. In addition to this he was funny and warm and always kept the course content interesting and enjoyable. I was also lucky enough to have a great group to work with. Keen is the best of the best and I would highly recommend him!!

Cert IV TAE

The course was Intense but the group we had worked well with one another. Keen Wan was excellent in delivering the course. His knowledge of TAE made the course easier to understand and get through in the allotted time frame.

Almitra

AlmitraMelbourne

Cert IV TAE - Brilliant Trainer. Unfortunately that's where it ends.

Highly Recommend

Highly, highly recommend for new WHS Managers or Representatives within a business. The course layout and activities were easy to understand and apply to real life example. Course instructor was an absolute legend

Pagie

PagieBrisbane

Tae40116- Brisbane with Mary-Ann

Mary-Ann was amazing both during face to face block and after with very honest and helpful feedback.
She kept the course content interesting and she had An amazing knowledge bank herself .
Our experience was great as a group we had fun thanks . Thanks a lot

Paul S

Paul SBrisbane

TAE40116 - Brisbane with Mary Ann

A fantastic course that was fun but still challenging. Our trainer Mary Ann was fantastic and bought real depth of experience and knowledge to the course, she really got the best out of us and has stayed in co fact to make sure we progressed through the online self paced component of the course to the the final assessment. Check the completion rate of the training companies your considering, Pinnacles is very high.

Kev williamson

Kev williamson

Top shelf trainer and learning content

Recently completed Cert IV Training and Assessment. Professional outfit, with trainers who care and provide additional assistance where required.

Highly recommend this organisation.

Peedoff

PeedoffMelbourne

Two days I'd never get back

Everything wright one WORD wrong "FAILED ME" wasted $550.00 could not resit for 2weeks resit booked out what the ????????

Not Recommended

We had our forklift training and they want us to memorize word by word and guess what?! only 20% of the class passed. They want us to go training and pay again. Not recommended.

jack p

jack plangwarrin

Great indepth training

I needed to get and EWP licence for work, so i booked in at pinnacle safet andy training and was very surprised at how thorough and incepth the course was. My teacher Kevin Vickers had a sound understanding of the course and had real life experience an was very helpful in getting my ticket. Couldn't recommend it more!

Danny

Danny

High quality trainer unfortunately not backed up by the company

Thank you Keen for being an outstanding trainer, and being a true artist in the training field. Six weeks after completing the course, assessments, quizzes and a hastily re-scheduled two day presentation, I still have not received my certificate.

learning experience

Ian was very good at getting the message across and made the day interesting ,given that other courses I've been in are a yawn fest and the day went quick.

Boom type Elevetated Work Platform Operation 11M > @ 2 Days Training Course

A beautiful example of Professionalism and Business carried out by Trainer & Assessor, KEVIN VICKERS from PINACLE at 159 Salmon St Port Melbourne ! Very happy and impressed by your vast knowledge and patience in delivering such a course together with a lot of experience. Australia needs more people like you !
Today I got a Notice of Assessment for a Licence to perform High Risk Work after attending this 2 days course.
Thank you !

Best Regards
Ioan Mateut

Peter

PeterGippsland, VIC

A great course (LVR-CPR) made even better by the presenter Craig Seelenmeyer

I highly recommend this course and the presenter.
The Company was also prompt with acknowledging my booking and receipt. Also it was great to be able to leave with the Accreditation Certificate and Licence.

Penny

Penny

Excellent course

The content covered all topics regarding Confined Spaces. The staff were fantastic and approachable.
Also, the nearby cafe and tidy kitchen for students were a great plus.

Farokh

FarokhMelbourne

This is perfect school ever

School was good and confined space trainer,which’s Peter toye is very good teacher at all ,very useful and I recommend people to go there for any type of training

Sharon

Sharonseaford

Bunch of crooks

Our employee was 1/2 late because trains were cancelled and buses put on instead. When he got there the door was locked. We contacted Pinnacle as soon as we were aware and they just laughed and said bad luck and said it was our own fault and there would be no refund. We will never use Pinnacle again.

See all Pinnacle Safety and Training reviews