Pinnacle Safety and Training

Pinnacle Safety and Training (page 5 of 5)

4.1

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Health and Safety

Course was very informative and very relevant to today's requirements.
The lecturer Bob had plenty of real life experience to share that helped with putting a realistic approach to the topics at hand.
I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to up skill in today's Safety requirements

Excellent training course

Thorough academic element, excellent practical application. The theory was delivered with solid knowledge and the trainer had a natural humorous flair to alleviate boredom or mental fatigue. The practical was excellent and I gained skills that I will use both within work and out. It wasn't too physically demanding, but was just taxing enough to ensure we had taken it all on board and could apply it in a real-world environment. Patrick was an excellent trainer with thorough knowledge, fantastic patience and a firm assessment standard that will ultimately help us. Couldn't have been happier.

Complete Rip Off!!!

Tried to attend 2 Day working at heights course in Melbourne. Got caught in shocking traffic which made me 30 min late. Was refused entry to course because apparently there was no way i could make up that 30 min. My company was still charged the full price for the course I was not allowed to attend,as it is apparently in there terms & conditions... Very poor service & a complete rip off!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Pinnacle Safety and Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Justina

JustinaCentral West, QLD

Awesome experience! Knowledgeable trainer

I sat the 3 week Cert III mines rescue course and was really impressed. The trainers made the courses a lot of fun and delivered us a really rounded experience with multiple scenarios and challenges, the practicals were very well set up, great facilities and all the equipment we needed to get the most out of it. I would highly recommend pinnacle. Straun, Ash and Pat are excellent trainers, thorough, fair and knowledgeable

Wendy

WendySydney

Wonderful learning experience

I had the pleasure to undertake the intensive Cert IV TAE course with Keen Wan and Les Allan. Both trainers were extremely knowledgeable and engaging in their delivery, and supportive throughout the duration of the 2-week course. I highly recommend Pinnacle Safety and Training to prospective learners.

Dana T.

Dana T.Sydney, NSW

Quality education and training!!

I’ve been to a lot of RTOs for different certifications. Pinnacle has been thus far the most educational and gave the best delivery. I really feel like by the end of my course, that I’m more confident and competent.

Keen & Les were such amazing instructors and I’m very impressed with their knowledge and passion.

If you’re after propert education and training, I highly recommend Pinnacle for their quality.

Great learning experience for CERT IV in training and assessment

Keen is an amazing trainer. He was very supportive and made the 2 weeks intensed course for CERT IV in training and assessment interesting, exciting even though we had loads of tasks to complete. We were very lucky to have you keen.

Rory S

Rory SSydney

Very effective training

Completed Confined Space Training in Sydney, at Silverwater. Facility was good, well set up, well equipped and clean. Trainer Tim was a very knowledgeable and quality trainer. Very good presentation, good communication and accessible, and very high level of expertise and knowledge. I recommend.

Scott

ScottIpswich

CPR / LVR @ Gold Coast

Education & Training Services

Keen Wan is a fantastic teacher

I studied the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment at Pinnacle Safety in Silverwater, NSW. The course and surroundings are professional and conducive to learning. I was really happy with the experience, and a special mention must go to my trainer, Keen Wan. He's a fantastically knowledgeable, supportive, entertaining, stand-up guy.
If you're thinking about doing the Cert IV, ask for Keen. You'll be in very safe and fun hands.

Excellent Trainer - Keen Wan (Sydney)

Luke Quinn

Luke QuinnBrisbane

Cert IV Training & Assessment course

This was a gruelling and fast paced course, featuring a crushing workload and rigorous schedule.
Luckily, our trainer (Mary-Ann) was incredibly talented and experienced, and was able to build a class culture that supported participation and gave attendees the ability to share their respective knowledge to help give context to the learning.
I am absolutely exhausted, even after recouperating for a few days, but I feel confident in the knowledge gifted me.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

forklift driving course

this course was very very good , trainer was very professional and extremely patient , as some in the course had never ever even sat on a forklift , he tutored these guys and got them through which was great to see , i would recommend pinnacle to anyone , great venue , great cafes up the road (50 mtrs) easy parking , and out trainer brad matton was a champ . thanks to all at pinnacle

Samuel P

Samuel PSydney

Best online course I've ever done

I recently got my White Card through Pinnacle Safety and Training's online program. It was actually quite enjoyable. There were no technical issues, and the content was presented in a way that was easy to understand and succinct. My card arrived promptly in the mail after I completed the course. I'd highly recommend Pinnacle to anyone needing to do safety-related training.

Lee C

Lee CBrisbane

For safety training, Pinnacle Safety and Training are the best.

I have done several courses with Pinnacle Safety and Training over the years including Work Safely at Heights, ARAA Rope Access, and Confined Space Entry. I can't speak highly enough of the Pinnacle team. The training I've received at Pinnacle is the best safety-related training that I have undertaken. Highly recommended!

Greg Elliott

Greg Elliott

TAE10

Just completed my TAE10 today in the "fast paced intensive course"
It was really enjoyable and challenging with 2 very good trainers and a great group. I read these reviews before booking myself in which made me very skeptical, but thankfully it was great.
Certainly not easy and it required my full attention during the days and effort in the evenings, we had a great group of dedicated people on the course so i cant speak highly enough about it.

Horrible horrible and horrible

One fellow who was my trainer was ridiculously grumpy, had absolutely no professionalism what so ever.
Overall, poorest standard of training i have ever experienced. Never go there, such a rip off.

Lot of promise, SHOCKING under delivery!

Cert IV in TAE- carefully consider other options, the course is just about impossible to complete in the time they promise. Isolated and left adrift while they play around with no contact or assistance at all. Very poor.

LukeBright

LukeBrightBrisbane

Overpriced Training with no support

Attempted to complete a Training and assessing course with these guys. Paid almost $2000 for a "fast paced intensive 8 day course" only to find out there was a lot more work involved during and after the course that I did not have time to complete. I ended up having to complete the course through an online provider (for under $500 I might add) only to find that it is a national standard qualification and paying more was a complete waste, especially with the service I received and considering I had way more support from an online course (go figure). Will do more research next time, but the amount they charge and false promises is a terrible business approach.

See all Pinnacle Safety and Training reviews