Pioneer SE-MJ503T-W

Pioneer SE-MJ503T-W

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pioneer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bek
    BekMelbourne

Wow!!

I got these for my father-in-law for his birthday. He tried them out and was so excited he came to show everyone else. Outside, you can hardly hear anything coming out of them. Putting them on with music pumping, it was like stepping into a night club! The atmosphere was incredible; I had no idea headphones could do that! It’s 360 degree, dynamic sound. Magic. Pure magic.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Svetlana M.
    Svetlana M.Cheltenham

Cheap but working so well!

I have purchased the Pioneer SE-MJ503T-W headphones for my daughter in January 2017 to use at school. I’m so impressed – they are still perfectly working after 8 months! My daughter uses them every day at school and has no complains. Next time wouldn`t buy one with microphone as she doesn’t need it but would definitely buy same model again next year – even it`s not too expensive buy durable and good quality.
    Recommend!