Pirelli Cinturato P7

Pirelli Cinturato P7 (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Xav

Xav

Good tyres affordable price

Durable tyres which I have been using for years for my BMW 520D. It is quite affordable at $146.36 for each tyre. I would also recommend you order these tyres through tyroola as they have quite competitive prices. They are durable and are great in wet weather, and are reliable.

CarBMW 520D

RabAdelaide

Good tyre, but will cost you a fortune

Good tyres, very smooth drive after we changed our tyres. But it costs a fortune. Run flat feature allows you to drive even if you have a puncture which saves the hassle of having to change your tyre there and then. Does help to shop around though as price of these tyres ranges from one store to another.

CarBMW X3
David

David

Big improvement

Upgraded my 15inch rims to 16inch an put these tyres on them. from the moment I started driving down the road and turned a corner I felt an immediate inprovement in responsiveness, smoothness, handling and also little to no road noise.. Tyre performance at high speeds are fantastic and perform well.. Haven't tried wet weather yet as I juat had these installed earlier today.. But having used these tyres in the past in a different vehicle, they were amazing tyres.. Personally they are the best bang for buck..
You won't regret purchasing these tyres.

Car2002 Nissan pulsar n16 hatchback

wambat

wambatIllawarra, NSW

I can live without them

Firstly, I bought these Pirelli tyres based on the reviews, but my car still does not steer straight without the wanders. I am at a loss because the car was given a wheel alignment and a wheel balance. Secondly, they are only marginally better in the dry than the Kumho tyres that these replaced. I don't want people to think I am a tyre kicker, but thanks to the drought I haven't had the opportunity to drive in the wet. That will come later when the drought breaks. Also, I think my car allows road noise to come into the cabin so the noise is only marginally better. One plus with these tyres is they are tough as I have been to the tip at least 3 times without tyre punctures.

Carthe car that these tyres are fitted to is a 2011 Holden Cruse
Silent Enigma

Silent EnigmaBris

Good quiet wet wheather tyres

Much better tyres then my Nankangs. Quiet and good in the wet compared to anything I have used in the past on my Mazda. I recommend these to anyone that wants good quality tyres, bit of an overkill on a passenger car but well worth it. Cheap Chinese imports are manufactured with a high chance of receiving a tyre that is not perfectly round, which causes vibration and premature wear on your suspension. You get what you pay for.

Car2011 Mazda
RvB

RvBMelbourne

Standout wet weather performance

Overkill on a 2002 Mitsubishi Magna wagon and dry weather tyre performance on a family car is much of a muchness at speeds plod and passengers can bear but the P7s were massively better in the wet than original spec RE92s and the Michelins before these. Highly recommended if you want to spend the money. Of course, for this car it probably makes more sense to get a perfectly reasonable $100 tyre and slow down a bit when it's wet

CarMitsubishi Magna

Car2011 VW Passat 125TDI Sedan
Lisa

Lisa

Worth the extra dollars.

These tyres are very durable and are worth the extra expense. I recently got a nail through my front tyre but I was in luck as it hadn't pierced the tyres core and I was able to replace it at a very small cost. I am happy with the results.

CarToyota corrolla

Stew

StewWestern Australia

Great tyre

I got 2 for the front of my car in August this year and I found they are good for steering and good in wet weather and they are worth paying a bit more for a good brand that you know the name has been around for a long time so good to to know.

CarHolden
S Terry

S TerryCanberra

Great all round tyres!!

I put 4 Pirelli Cinturato P7's on my car and i've not only seen an improvement in fuel efficiency but the handling is excellent in all conditions particularly impressive in wet and even icy conditions. A well priced, reliable tyre highly recommended for long highway journeys but just as suitable for city commuting. a+

CarMitsubishi Magna
Balin54

Balin54Morwell

Great Tyres

Why weren't these installed on my car from the factory. I really enjoy the ride with my new Pirelli's.
I researched the hell out of tyres before deciding on the Cinturatos for my Suzuki Kizashi Sport. They are much better than the Yokohama's that come with the car from new. I have since recommended these tyres to a friend of mine which had a set installed on his car.
Definitely a smoother and quieter ride. good handling in the wet. The P7's have a good reputation so go for it if your wanting great sport tyres.

CarSuzuki Kizashi Prestige Sport MY14
Sofie

SofieFairfield

Great ride!

I had these on my new Alfa and they went for 45k city driving. I always felt well stuck to the road and confident with great traction. Why change something that is going well and on top of that these tyres look great. I bought them from tyresales at an awesome price. Very happy

CarAlfa Romeo
Jem F.

Jem F.Brisbane

Good Tyres!

These tyres are a bit expensive but it's worth it for the safety, comfort and durability.
In wet or windy conditions, the tyres still maintain good grip on the asphalt.
Slowing down and stopping is also smoother with these tyres.
In terms of comfort, they're good with being an extra padding for the bumps on the road, which enhances a smooth ride.
With the price also comes with its durability.
These tyres can last up to 4-5 years before another tyre change is needed (if you drive calmly, of course).

Good value for excellent tyres!

Car2001 Jaguar S-Type
Ostsee

OstseeSydney, NSW

Quality and Budget

I am very impressed by this tyres. I recently fitted four tyres on my Camry and it runs very good in wet condition. Also the price is good compare to other brands. The only problem I can see is a little bit noisy in concrete surface, especially on the highway.

Car2007 Toyota Camry

Phil

PhilPerth

Very good in the wet.

These tyres are amazing in the wet.
They do tend to wear a little quicker then most other brands ,but the extra grip is worth it.
They are not to loud on most road surfaces and required very little weight to balance each wheel.
Most tyres are good in the dry , but the performance range excell in slippery conditions.
Worth the money.

CarBMW 1 series
jjwriting

jjwriting

Great long-lasting, hard wearing tyre

Great tyres, had them on the car for ages and still going strong. I always choose Pirelli for my cars because I know they are durable, reliable, safe and competitively priced. Tyre wear varies with type of car and usage however 70,000 to 120,000 has been my experience over the years.

CarRenault Koleos
Potato Chip

Potato ChipPerth

A little on the expensive side but well worth it.

I currently have set of these tires on my Hyundai i30. These tires have excellent performance (wet and dry) & have literally saved my bacon more times than I can count during emergency braking (not my fault more often that not). The tires are quiet and durable - my current set are due for replacement but I've easily done 60,000+ kms on them.

These tires are above average in price but all can I say is that it's saved me more than enough times to make up for its extra cost.

CarHyundai i30
Brad

Brad

Great all rounder

These were run flats, bought the same as the OEM after around 40,000km. Noise is ok, not the best. Grip and wet weather is great. Performance is reasonable. We've even done a fair bit of off road work with them (on an X3) and even without being able to let the pressure down they do OK in sand.

Car2013 BMW X3
Coupe

CoupeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great tyre and peace of mind

more stability on the road and great hanling, good wearing tyre and no road noise, i purchased these as i have had them previously and couldn't fault them, a good piece of mind for the family, they have great handling in the wet and very durable, i would rather pay a bit more for quality

Car318i BMW

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W
Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Colin W
Colin W

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres