Pirelli Cinturato P7

Pirelli Cinturato P7 (page 2 of 2)

4.5

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Jem F.

Jem F.Brisbane

Good Tyres!

These tyres are a bit expensive but it's worth it for the safety, comfort and durability.
In wet or windy conditions, the tyres still maintain good grip on the asphalt.
Slowing down and stopping is also smoother with these tyres.
In terms of comfort, they're good with being an extra padding for the bumps on the road, which enhances a smooth ride.
With the price also comes with its durability.
These tyres can last up to 4-5 years before another tyre change is needed (if you drive calmly, of course).

Good value for excellent tyres!

Car2001 Jaguar S-Type
Ostsee

OstseeSydney, NSW

Quality and Budget

I am very impressed by this tyres. I recently fitted four tyres on my Camry and it runs very good in wet condition. Also the price is good compare to other brands. The only problem I can see is a little bit noisy in concrete surface, especially on the highway.

Car2007 Toyota Camry
Phil

PhilPerth

Very good in the wet.

These tyres are amazing in the wet.
They do tend to wear a little quicker then most other brands ,but the extra grip is worth it.
They are not to loud on most road surfaces and required very little weight to balance each wheel.
Most tyres are good in the dry , but the performance range excell in slippery conditions.
Worth the money.

CarBMW 1 series
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Pirelli Cinturato P7 compares to other Passenger Tyres

jjwriting

jjwriting

Great long-lasting, hard wearing tyre

Great tyres, had them on the car for ages and still going strong. I always choose Pirelli for my cars because I know they are durable, reliable, safe and competitively priced. Tyre wear varies with type of car and usage however 70,000 to 120,000 has been my experience over the years.

CarRenault Koleos
Potato Chip

Potato ChipPerth

A little on the expensive side but well worth it.

I currently have set of these tires on my Hyundai i30. These tires have excellent performance (wet and dry) & have literally saved my bacon more times than I can count during emergency braking (not my fault more often that not). The tires are quiet and durable - my current set are due for replacement but I've easily done 60,000+ kms on them.

These tires are above average in price but all can I say is that it's saved me more than enough times to make up for its extra cost.

CarHyundai i30
Coupe

CoupeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great tyre and peace of mind

more stability on the road and great hanling, good wearing tyre and no road noise, i purchased these as i have had them previously and couldn't fault them, a good piece of mind for the family, they have great handling in the wet and very durable, i would rather pay a bit more for quality

Car318i BMW
BAK

BAKSydney

Definitely the tyre of choice for my Peugeot 307

Car2004 Peugeot 307 XSE Hatch
Madmaxi

MadmaxiSydney

Significantly reduced my fuel consumption

I have been suffering from the bumpy ride of 215/45/R17 stock wheels and tyres, recently downsized to aftermarket 16 wheels with Pirelli Cinturato P7 205/55/R16 tyres and the fuel consumption dropped from 5.6/100km to amazing 4.8. The ride feels much more comfortable than before. Havent tried the wet grip yet but the dry grip is good enough for me.

CarLexus Ct200h
Pleaides

PleaidesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long life, excellent grip

Was recommended by a Subaru mechanic to go for these after the OEM Yokohama 'Geosquealers' wore out at around 80k. To replace with same would have cost around $295 a corner, and in my opinion not worth the money. Have now clocked up 180k, so over 100k on this set, with probably about 10-15k to go, so wear has been excellent, and they are very good in the wet. I run them at 36psi, so a little over spec, slightly harder ride, but better cornering. Don't really think they are noisy as wife's car is a Mazda 3, and all others are quiet in comparison. A couple of punctures, but that is about expected, repaired fine. Overall very good tyre, excellent value for money.

CarSubaru Outback 2011 Diesel
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Pirelli Cinturato P7 compares to other Passenger Tyres

soogs

soogsVictoria

Excellent tyre

Came with my new Golf. Good road and steering feel. Quiet. Nice firm ride. Do not over inflate as it then tends to wander. Rim protector could be a bit more pronounced.

mcgrathglenn

mcgrathglennSydney, NSW

went from Michelin to P7,

Very good road feel, comfortable on the road, very nice tire, hope to try them in the wet. Got them from Tire Right, Not happy, they inflated them too 400kpa an not to the standard max 250kpa. I would buy them again. I am going to put them on my wife Honda when the tires wears out.
The feel on the road an the feed back going around corners.
Not sure where they are made?

Sam

Sam

Brilliant tyre

Bought these in January, but so far I'm seriously impressed with the way it just grips and grips, both in dry and in wet conditions. They are also very quiet tyres. Admittedly, my experience with tyres are somewhat limited, but the Pirelli Cinturato P7 is by far the best tyre I've driven on.
Grip, ride comfort, low noise
Marginally increased fuel consumption: rolling resistance not as good as on Eagle NCT5

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W
Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Colin W
Colin W

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab
Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres