Pirelli Cinturato P7

Pirelli Cinturato P7 (page 3 of 3)

4.5

Definitely the tyre of choice for my Peugeot 307

Car2004 Peugeot 307 XSE Hatch
Madmaxi

MadmaxiSydney

Significantly reduced my fuel consumption

I have been suffering from the bumpy ride of 215/45/R17 stock wheels and tyres, recently downsized to aftermarket 16 wheels with Pirelli Cinturato P7 205/55/R16 tyres and the fuel consumption dropped from 5.6/100km to amazing 4.8. The ride feels much more comfortable than before. Havent tried the wet grip yet but the dry grip is good enough for me.

CarLexus Ct200h
Pleaides

PleaidesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long life, excellent grip

Was recommended by a Subaru mechanic to go for these after the OEM Yokohama 'Geosquealers' wore out at around 80k. To replace with same would have cost around $295 a corner, and in my opinion not worth the money. Have now clocked up 180k, so over 100k on this set, with probably about 10-15k to go, so wear has been excellent, and they are very good in the wet. I run them at 36psi, so a little over spec, slightly harder ride, but better cornering. Don't really think they are noisy as wife's car is a Mazda 3, and all others are quiet in comparison. A couple of punctures, but that is about expected, repaired fine. Overall very good tyre, excellent value for money.

CarSubaru Outback 2011 Diesel
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Pirelli Cinturato P7 compares to other Passenger Tyres

soogs

soogsVictoria

Excellent tyre

Came with my new Golf. Good road and steering feel. Quiet. Nice firm ride. Do not over inflate as it then tends to wander. Rim protector could be a bit more pronounced.

mcgrathglenn

mcgrathglennSydney, NSW

went from Michelin to P7,

Very good road feel, comfortable on the road, very nice tire, hope to try them in the wet. Got them from Tire Right, Not happy, they inflated them too 400kpa an not to the standard max 250kpa. I would buy them again. I am going to put them on my wife Honda when the tires wears out.
The feel on the road an the feed back going around corners.
Not sure where they are made?

Sam

Sam

Brilliant tyre

Bought these in January, but so far I'm seriously impressed with the way it just grips and grips, both in dry and in wet conditions. They are also very quiet tyres. Admittedly, my experience with tyres are somewhat limited, but the Pirelli Cinturato P7 is by far the best tyre I've driven on.
Grip, ride comfort, low noise
Marginally increased fuel consumption: rolling resistance not as good as on Eagle NCT5

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W
Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Colin W
Colin W

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab
Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres