Pirelli Cinturato P7

4.5

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Not bad but average mileage

OEM Tyre 235/40/19 on Skoda Superb 206TSI. After 36,000km they are done after wearing on edges. This is about 10k less than I expected. Fairly quiet and comfortable and performance is ok in both wet and dry. Fairly pricey to replace at $350 each and there are better alternatives for the money. Deep rim guard though which has helped prevent wheel rash. 6/10

Purchased in December 2017.

Noise Level
Tyre Mileage36,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

RabAdelaide

Good tyre, but will cost you a fortune

Good tyres, very smooth drive after we changed our tyres. But it costs a fortune. Run flat feature allows you to drive even if you have a puncture which saves the hassle of having to change your tyre there and then. Does help to shop around though as price of these tyres ranges from one store to another.

CarBMW X3

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W
Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Colin W
Colin W

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres