Pirelli Cinturato P7

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Out of Round Tyre - Manufacturing Defect

Purchased 4 tyres for my Audi TT Quattro - After 13000 km one rear tyre was causing vibrations - had the tyre rebalanced at the retailer but was too far out of round due to manufacturing fault. Reported to Pirelli but they made it clear that after 13000 km I was on my own. Pirelli don't stand by their product - 13000km from a tyre on an Audi TT is pathetic. Going back to Michelin - shouldn't have changed. This sort of problem doesn't occur very often - but if your unlucky and have bought Pirelli's then your on your own.

Purchased in November 2017 for $275.00.

John

John

Great handling premium price.

Replaced the trusted Bridge stone REO3 after 3 years. Road holding is a bit more better and feels a little more quieter. There is also a little difference in price so it was a reasonable.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bobjane Tmart for $360.00.

George D

George DAdelaide

I bought four of these

I bought four of these and have found them to have low road noise . They are also good grip on dry road. I have had a chance to test them in the wet yet

Purchased in January 2019 for $620.00.

Passenger Tyres

Car2017 BMW X3 2.0d
Adrienne M

Adrienne MSydney

What a joke!

Recently bought a new car 7 months ago. A small puncture could be repaired effortless. Then I had the rotten luck of driving near a construction site and sizeable piece of glass got wedged in one tyre. Whilst drive flats imply you can drive for 80 kms, I had no confidence undoing so. Finally got it towed on a Saturday only to be able to pick it up on a Tuesday afternoon with a completely new tyre for $500. I hardly think drive flats are worth this. Not happy, not impressed with the next car will not buy drive flats.

Car2017 Mercedes Benz
Jarryd

JarrydAltona

Great tyres

These are excellent tyres, very good value for money! I purchased these tyres to replace some cheap tyres and I can really feel the difference. They are excellent italian tyres, they stick to the road. After several months of use with the right care they have worm very little. I can feel my car gripping the road, especially in the wet. I expect to get many more years of use out of these tyres and would highly recommend to everyone. I drive in all conditions, city/country and these are suitable to most lifestyles

Carmitsubishi lancer
Jim K

Jim KSydney, NSW

good daily tire

great tire for the daily commute factoring in good compromise between sportiness, handling and safety. Tire is reasonably quiet and has good grip in the dry but begins to struggle in the wet. Braking distances are good and cornering is strong. Tread wear is so far so good with over 10000kms on them.

Car2010 Volkswagen Golf Gti
wambat

wambatIllawarra, NSW

I can live without them

Firstly, I bought these Pirelli tyres based on the reviews, but my car still does not steer straight without the wanders. I am at a loss because the car was given a wheel alignment and a wheel balance. Secondly, they are only marginally better in the dry than the Kumho tyres that these replaced. I don't want people to think I am a tyre kicker, but thanks to the drought I haven't had the opportunity to drive in the wet. That will come later when the drought breaks. Also, I think my car allows road noise to come into the cabin so the noise is only marginally better. One plus with these tyres is they are tough as I have been to the tip at least 3 times without tyre punctures.

Carthe car that these tyres are fitted to is a 2011 Holden Cruse
Silent Enigma

Silent EnigmaBris

Good quiet wet wheather tyres

Much better tyres then my Nankangs. Quiet and good in the wet compared to anything I have used in the past on my Mazda. I recommend these to anyone that wants good quality tyres, bit of an overkill on a passenger car but well worth it. Cheap Chinese imports are manufactured with a high chance of receiving a tyre that is not perfectly round, which causes vibration and premature wear on your suspension. You get what you pay for.

Car2011 Mazda
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Pirelli Cinturato P7 compares to other Passenger Tyres

Lisa

Lisa

Worth the extra dollars.

These tyres are very durable and are worth the extra expense. I recently got a nail through my front tyre but I was in luck as it hadn't pierced the tyres core and I was able to replace it at a very small cost. I am happy with the results.

CarToyota corrolla
S Terry

S TerryCanberra

Great all round tyres!!

I put 4 Pirelli Cinturato P7's on my car and i've not only seen an improvement in fuel efficiency but the handling is excellent in all conditions particularly impressive in wet and even icy conditions. A well priced, reliable tyre highly recommended for long highway journeys but just as suitable for city commuting. a+

CarMitsubishi Magna
Brad

Brad

Great all rounder

These were run flats, bought the same as the OEM after around 40,000km. Noise is ok, not the best. Grip and wet weather is great. Performance is reasonable. We've even done a fair bit of off road work with them (on an X3) and even without being able to let the pressure down they do OK in sand.

Car2013 BMW X3

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W
Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Colin W
Colin W

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab
Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres