Pirelli Cinturato P7

• Dry Weather Handling
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Tyres

Purchased set of 4 Tyres (225x45x17) Pirelli Cinturato P7 AO 91Y from MyCar Tyre & Auto on black Friday for incredible price of $356. This tyres is Made in Japan! Previous tyres on my car is Pirelli Dragon. This tyres is much more quiet and fell like you car is glue down to the road. My car is VW Golf MK7. Recommended

Purchased in December 2020 at Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) for $356.00.

Andrew WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Great tyre

I had Dunlop SP 200s on my Toyota Corolla and they were dangerous on wet roads. The Pirelli's are softer and handle so much better when cornering on wet roads - particularly polished road surfaces.
I will certainly buy Pirellis again.

Purchased in August 2020 at JAX Tyres.

RickO

RickOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Grip to Wear balance - 245/40 R18 97Y

Purchased in July 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $1,100.00.

Johnno

JohnnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

On my third pair

I've either had Pirellis or Continentals on my Mercedes V8. These are great tyre for the front, grippy in the wet or dry and reasonably long lasting. Just travelled from sydney to Brisbane and back, they're comfortable and quiet too.

Purchased in February 2019.

John

John

Great handling premium price.

Replaced the trusted Bridge stone REO3 after 3 years. Road holding is a bit more better and feels a little more quieter. There is also a little difference in price so it was a reasonable.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bobjane Tmart for $360.00.

Carol White

Carol WhiteAU

Brilliant Tyres.

Purchased 4 Pirelli Cinturato late last year, and find them to be the best tyres for a passenger car I have ever had. Grip in the wet is outstanding and ride comfort excellent. Thoroughly recommend to everyone. Handling also Excellent on a big car. I drive a BF2 Fairlane Ghia, best tyres ever.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $1,100.00.

George D

George DAdelaide

I bought four of these

I bought four of these and have found them to have low road noise . They are also good grip on dry road. I have had a chance to test them in the wet yet

Purchased in January 2019 for $620.00.

Colin WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quietness my priority

I went from 16 in with Pirelli P1s to 18 in with P7s (07 Honda Accord Euro). Didn't think any tyre could be as quiet as the P1s but the P7s are. I really don't think there's much/any difference in performance (dry, wet, braking, cornering) in the top brands; they are all too long in the business to be anything but good. So for me the issue is noise ('road' or 'cabin' noise). I'll willingly sacrifice a few 1000 km (if necessary) for a quiet ride. The P7s look and feel good and sound ... well, they don't (almost don't) sound (though I recognise that tyre noise is relative and subjective - not definitive - and varies with road surfaces). I love 'em for my idea of quietness - as well as everything else.

Purchased in February 2019 at JAX Tyres.

Noise Level
Smiley

Smiley

Fantastic tire - would get again

Done approx 23,000 kms on the Pirelli P7 Cinturato. They are quiet, but have good overall performance. They seem to be quite durable and long wearing, and even after this many kms, seem to be in good shape. In terms different makes and models I've had in the past, I have been most happiest with these.

CarAlfa Guilietta 2015

Matt

MattAU

Excellent tyre

Excellent touring tyre, car tends to roll more after the accelerator is taken off. Full economy is the same as my previous Pirelli P Zero's The Cinturato P7's tend to be more durable and longer wearing. Handling is excellent and wet weather performance is also great. I got wider tyres this time as my car has a lot of torque and was breaking traction a lot.

CarBMW 1 series 123d
mcalexy2k

mcalexy2kSydney, NSW

Run Flat.. it works

CarBMW 125 E88
Ryan67911565

Ryan67911565Sydney

Beautiful to drive on

Very comfy tyres to drive on, it almost feels like you’re driving on clouds. If you’re looking for a reliable tyre in the wet and dry, and something you can really enjoy, then this is your tyre. The only downfall is that I wished they lasted a little longer, but let’s be honest, that’s probably just my driving.

Car2010 Holden Cruze
Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

Surprisingly great tyres

I had these tyres on my car since brand new (235/40R19). To be honest, I was annoyed my car didn't come with Pirelli P Zero or other "High Performance" tyres, considering my car has relatively powerful engine.
To my surprise, these tyres are really great. Very solid grip in dry and wet, not noisy at all and very comfortable on the road.
I have 18000 KM on them so far, and they still have plenty of tread. I believe they will go beyond 40 or 50K KM.
I maintain my tyres properly (check pressure, rotate, etc).
I would refit these tyres again on my car

CarSkoda Superb 206
ROsie

ROsieSydney

Fantastic! Great quality and look hectic!

Good handling, no road noise. Affordable and well suited for my M B Sedan. Worth the small additional expense for peace of mind and safety. Got Kmart to price match with tyres online with a free rotation every 6 months. You can also get these in run flat if your car's wheels are suitable.

CarMercedes Benz C Class sedan
Jarryd

JarrydAltona

Great tyres

These are excellent tyres, very good value for money! I purchased these tyres to replace some cheap tyres and I can really feel the difference. They are excellent italian tyres, they stick to the road. After several months of use with the right care they have worm very little. I can feel my car gripping the road, especially in the wet. I expect to get many more years of use out of these tyres and would highly recommend to everyone. I drive in all conditions, city/country and these are suitable to most lifestyles

Carmitsubishi lancer

Jim K

Jim KSydney, NSW

good daily tire

great tire for the daily commute factoring in good compromise between sportiness, handling and safety. Tire is reasonably quiet and has good grip in the dry but begins to struggle in the wet. Braking distances are good and cornering is strong. Tread wear is so far so good with over 10000kms on them.

Car2010 Volkswagen Golf Gti
Xav

Xav

Good tyres affordable price

Durable tyres which I have been using for years for my BMW 520D. It is quite affordable at $146.36 for each tyre. I would also recommend you order these tyres through tyroola as they have quite competitive prices. They are durable and are great in wet weather, and are reliable.

CarBMW 520D
David

David

Big improvement

Upgraded my 15inch rims to 16inch an put these tyres on them. from the moment I started driving down the road and turned a corner I felt an immediate inprovement in responsiveness, smoothness, handling and also little to no road noise.. Tyre performance at high speeds are fantastic and perform well.. Haven't tried wet weather yet as I juat had these installed earlier today.. But having used these tyres in the past in a different vehicle, they were amazing tyres.. Personally they are the best bang for buck..
You won't regret purchasing these tyres.

Car2002 Nissan pulsar n16 hatchback
wambat

wambatIllawarra, NSW

I can live without them

Firstly, I bought these Pirelli tyres based on the reviews, but my car still does not steer straight without the wanders. I am at a loss because the car was given a wheel alignment and a wheel balance. Secondly, they are only marginally better in the dry than the Kumho tyres that these replaced. I don't want people to think I am a tyre kicker, but thanks to the drought I haven't had the opportunity to drive in the wet. That will come later when the drought breaks. Also, I think my car allows road noise to come into the cabin so the noise is only marginally better. One plus with these tyres is they are tough as I have been to the tip at least 3 times without tyre punctures.

Carthe car that these tyres are fitted to is a 2011 Holden Cruse
Silent Enigma

Silent EnigmaBris

Good quiet wet wheather tyres

Much better tyres then my Nankangs. Quiet and good in the wet compared to anything I have used in the past on my Mazda. I recommend these to anyone that wants good quality tyres, bit of an overkill on a passenger car but well worth it. Cheap Chinese imports are manufactured with a high chance of receiving a tyre that is not perfectly round, which causes vibration and premature wear on your suspension. You get what you pay for.

Car2011 Mazda

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab
Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres