Pirelli Cinturato P7

• Dry Weather Handling
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Tyres

Purchased set of 4 Tyres (225x45x17) Pirelli Cinturato P7 AO 91Y from MyCar Tyre & Auto on black Friday for incredible price of $356. This tyres is Made in Japan! Previous tyres on my car is Pirelli Dragon. This tyres is much more quiet and fell like you car is glue down to the road. My car is VW Golf MK7. Recommended

Purchased in December 2020 at Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) for A$356.00.

Tyre Mileage2,500 km
Car ModelVolkswagen Golf Mk.7
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI

Andrew WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Great tyre

I had Dunlop SP 200s on my Toyota Corolla and they were dangerous on wet roads. The Pirelli's are softer and handle so much better when cornering on wet roads - particularly polished road surfaces.
I will certainly buy Pirellis again.

Purchased in August 2020 at JAX Tyres.

Tyre Mileage1,000 km
Car ModelToyota Corolla Conquest
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI
RickO

RickOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Grip to Wear balance - 245/40 R18 97Y

Purchased in July 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$1,100.00.

Car Model2005 Falcon XR6
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI

Johnno

JohnnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

On my third pair

I've either had Pirellis or Continentals on my Mercedes V8. These are great tyre for the front, grippy in the wet or dry and reasonably long lasting. Just travelled from sydney to Brisbane and back, they're comfortable and quiet too.

Purchased in February 2019.

Tyre Mileage10,000 km
Car ModelMercedes-Benz CLK-Class C209/A209
Tyre Pressure Used29 PSI
Carol White

Carol WhiteAU

Brilliant Tyres.

Purchased 4 Pirelli Cinturato late last year, and find them to be the best tyres for a passenger car I have ever had. Grip in the wet is outstanding and ride comfort excellent. Thoroughly recommend to everyone. Handling also Excellent on a big car. I drive a BF2 Fairlane Ghia, best tyres ever.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$1,100.00.

Tyre Mileage12,000 km
Car ModelFord Fairlane BF
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI

Colin WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quietness my priority

I went from 16 in with Pirelli P1s to 18 in with P7s (07 Honda Accord Euro). Didn't think any tyre could be as quiet as the P1s but the P7s are. I really don't think there's much/any difference in performance (dry, wet, braking, cornering) in the top brands; they are all too long in the business to be anything but good. So for me the issue is noise ('road' or 'cabin' noise). I'll willingly sacrifice a few 1000 km (if necessary) for a quiet ride. The P7s look and feel good and sound ... well, they don't (almost don't) sound (though I recognise that tyre noise is relative and subjective - not definitive - and varies with road surfaces). I love 'em for my idea of quietness - as well as everything else.

Purchased in February 2019 at JAX Tyres.

Smiley

Smiley

Fantastic tire - would get again

Done approx 23,000 kms on the Pirelli P7 Cinturato. They are quiet, but have good overall performance. They seem to be quite durable and long wearing, and even after this many kms, seem to be in good shape. In terms different makes and models I've had in the past, I have been most happiest with these.

CarAlfa Guilietta 2015
Matt

MattAU

Excellent tyre

Excellent touring tyre, car tends to roll more after the accelerator is taken off. Full economy is the same as my previous Pirelli P Zero's The Cinturato P7's tend to be more durable and longer wearing. Handling is excellent and wet weather performance is also great. I got wider tyres this time as my car has a lot of torque and was breaking traction a lot.

CarBMW 1 series 123d
mcalexy2k

mcalexy2kSydney, NSW

Run Flat.. it works

CarBMW 125 E88

Ryan67911565

Ryan67911565Sydney

Beautiful to drive on

Very comfy tyres to drive on, it almost feels like you’re driving on clouds. If you’re looking for a reliable tyre in the wet and dry, and something you can really enjoy, then this is your tyre. The only downfall is that I wished they lasted a little longer, but let’s be honest, that’s probably just my driving.

Car2010 Holden Cruze
Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

Surprisingly great tyres

I had these tyres on my car since brand new (235/40R19). To be honest, I was annoyed my car didn't come with Pirelli P Zero or other "High Performance" tyres, considering my car has relatively powerful engine.
To my surprise, these tyres are really great. Very solid grip in dry and wet, not noisy at all and very comfortable on the road.
I have 18000 KM on them so far, and they still have plenty of tread. I believe they will go beyond 40 or 50K KM.
I maintain my tyres properly (check pressure, rotate, etc).
I would refit these tyres again on my car

CarSkoda Superb 206
ROsie

ROsieSydney

Fantastic! Great quality and look hectic!

Good handling, no road noise. Affordable and well suited for my M B Sedan. Worth the small additional expense for peace of mind and safety. Got Kmart to price match with tyres online with a free rotation every 6 months. You can also get these in run flat if your car's wheels are suitable.

CarMercedes Benz C Class sedan
Xav

Xav

Good tyres affordable price

Durable tyres which I have been using for years for my BMW 520D. It is quite affordable at $146.36 for each tyre. I would also recommend you order these tyres through tyroola as they have quite competitive prices. They are durable and are great in wet weather, and are reliable.

CarBMW 520D
David

David

Big improvement

Upgraded my 15inch rims to 16inch an put these tyres on them. from the moment I started driving down the road and turned a corner I felt an immediate inprovement in responsiveness, smoothness, handling and also little to no road noise.. Tyre performance at high speeds are fantastic and perform well.. Haven't tried wet weather yet as I juat had these installed earlier today.. But having used these tyres in the past in a different vehicle, they were amazing tyres.. Personally they are the best bang for buck..
You won't regret purchasing these tyres.

Car2002 Nissan pulsar n16 hatchback
RvB

RvBMelbourne

Standout wet weather performance

Overkill on a 2002 Mitsubishi Magna wagon and dry weather tyre performance on a family car is much of a muchness at speeds plod and passengers can bear but the P7s were massively better in the wet than original spec RE92s and the Michelins before these. Highly recommended if you want to spend the money. Of course, for this car it probably makes more sense to get a perfectly reasonable $100 tyre and slow down a bit when it's wet

CarMitsubishi Magna

Car2011 VW Passat 125TDI Sedan
Stew

StewWestern Australia

Great tyre

I got 2 for the front of my car in August this year and I found they are good for steering and good in wet weather and they are worth paying a bit more for a good brand that you know the name has been around for a long time so good to to know.

CarHolden
Balin54

Balin54Morwell

Great Tyres

Why weren't these installed on my car from the factory. I really enjoy the ride with my new Pirelli's.
I researched the hell out of tyres before deciding on the Cinturatos for my Suzuki Kizashi Sport. They are much better than the Yokohama's that come with the car from new. I have since recommended these tyres to a friend of mine which had a set installed on his car.
Definitely a smoother and quieter ride. good handling in the wet. The P7's have a good reputation so go for it if your wanting great sport tyres.

CarSuzuki Kizashi Prestige Sport MY14
Sofie

SofieFairfield

Great ride!

I had these on my new Alfa and they went for 45k city driving. I always felt well stuck to the road and confident with great traction. Why change something that is going well and on top of that these tyres look great. I bought them from tyresales at an awesome price. Very happy

CarAlfa Romeo

Asehgalasked

I am a newbie to this and seek suggestions to run-flat tyres, if you can advice on them.

I have to buy new run-flat tires for my Lexus IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (expensive $260/- in the list), Pirelli P 7 (less expensive). My drive is mostly within city. I am not savvy with these things so asking for. Any suggestions will help me.

Andrew W

Hi Asehgal. I am not qualified to answer your question. I bought the Pirellis because of their wet weather handling. They are softer and handle very well on wet roads but the have a shorter life-span compared to other tyres. To me handling is more important than life-span - Tyres are your life as they connect the car to the road surface.

Asehgal

Thanks Andrew. I agree with the safety issue. Roughly how much mileage you got and were they noisy after 50% wear/tear as some reviews claim to be?

Will C.

Will C.asked

Where are the pirelli cinturato p7 tyres in
Which country?

Australia

Ianasked

What tire pressure for 235x45x18 p7 please?

Rab
Rab

The pressure is specific to a vehicle. So if you look on the driver door (where the door shuts) there should be a chart that tells you what pressure on which tyre

Not what im hearing from 3 diff tire companies but thanks any way from 36 to38

mastoi
mastoi

generally higher PSI means better wear and handling, also fuel consumption, but too high can result in a blowout.

CategoryPassenger Tyres