Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season

• Dry Weather Handling
  • Off-Roading Frequency
Sezzaneilo

SezzaneiloSouthwest, VIC

Great tyre for my Nissan Pathfinder.

Great tyre for my Nissan Pathfinder. Regular commute on paved roads and the occasional off road dirt track to hike or camp in muddy weather. Corners well at high speeds. Lasted until puncture. Would recommend. I had mine fitted at Bob Jane TMarts.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$335.00.

Noise Level
Dry Weather Handling
See all Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season reviews

Norman

Normanasked

Are Pirelli tyres good on gravel roads?

Don

Donasked

What is the difference between Pirelli Scorpion A/S and a Pirelli Scorpion All Season Plus?

LJE
LJE

Hi Don,

I have tried to copy a link but it's not working. Apparently they are the exact same tyre with the "plus" indicating that there are a few specific sizes that are for the OEM market. Certain sizes for the Amarok with 19 inch alloys, Land Rover Evoque and Volvo XC60. So I'm thinking as I replaced with Pirelli's that aren't an OEM size, I have just received the standard "All Season" variety.
I got this information from tirerack.com.

hope this helps.

Ash

Ashasked

I have a Holden Colorado 4X4 crew cab ute. I do approximately 300kms of highway driving per week and often go beach driving so need a tyre that is suited to both. Just wondering how people far with this tyre or if anyone knows of a tyre more suited to my needs. Any info/advice is greatly appreciated!