Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season

Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season (page 2 of 3)

4.1

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
  • Off-Roading Frequency

mandrake51

mandrake51Illawarra, NSW

So Far So Good

Had them for 6 weeks now and going well. Tyres are quiet on the road and well balanced. Cornering is good with no squealing. They hug the road as good as my old ones. Haven't had much rain to see how they go in the wet weather yet. Would buy them again.

CarHyundai ix35
Ay

AySydney, NSW

Best tyre for suv so far

Tyres so smooth
Better than oem which ia broudheatone dueler hp sport
Car feels solid on any road surface
Been googling so far this is the best tyres for suv people said.
Got from tempe tyres find so fat the cheapest in sydney.
Treadwear astonishing but we’ll see how it goes

Car2015 Subaru Outback
BryanXM

BryanXMAdelaide

Quiet and comfortable

Ever since I bought the pirelli-scorpion-verde-all-season tyres November last year, I have noticed that there has been much less noise when driving the car especially on the freeway. I feel the driving experience more comfortable and smoother. In rainy days, I feel much easier to control the car and not slippery any more. Also I find the brakes can be easily applied even in short distances.

Car2014 Land Rover discovery 4

Shenanigans

ShenanigansBrisbane

Responsive, quiet and comfortable.

While not the cheapest tyres out there (but certainly not the dearest either), these Pirelli's perform superbly.

As the title says, they are quiet, responsive and ride very well.

I bought them because they have a good treadwear rating, so hopefully they will last longer then my previous tyres (Bridgestone Dueler HT) - although only time will tell.

Car2014 Nissan Pathfinder
Greg R.

Greg R.Sydney

Already done 54,000 Km on RR Evoque and still going well.

Tyres came as original on new Range Rover Evoque. In three years have done over 54,000 Km mainly on tarmac. Very happy with performance in wet and dry. No problem with noise. Very surprised with excellent wear - rear have more than 50% tread however front are about down to last 20%. Just rotated - should have done earlier !

CarRange Rover Evoque - Diesel
Pete H

Pete HTasmania, 7008

Good grip in both dry and wet and low road noise

Just replaced these from my stock 2013 Nissan X-Trail about a month ago and have been so far happy with the performance. I've pushed these in the wet and dry and they seem to have great grip but i'm particularity impressed by the road noise which is quite a bit lower than than the stock tires. If you can pick up for under $200 a piece I'd recommend.

CarNissan X-Trail 2013
Bibek A

Bibek AAU

Good tyre

This is quite a good tyre. But need to careful where you buy it from. Tempe tyres online have the cheapest price. I got it matched by tyresales .com .au as Tempe was too far for me and with tyresales online you can get it delivered to your nearest tyre centre and they also match the price.

CarCx9
Jeff B.

Jeff B.Melbourne

Very smooth.

Purchased these as our first set of tyre replacements for a Territory. Only five thousand or so in to them but so far so good. Definitely quieter and smoother than the factory tyres and should on paper do better than the 50k out of the factory set. Very good grip in the wet.

Car2013 Ford Territory
MGC

MGCPerth, WA

Love these tyres.

Got these tyres after I had to replace 2 front Falcon tyres after 20 Ks & rear Continentals after 50,000 Ks on my Renault Koleos. The Pirellis look great and handles much better at cornering. Cost of getting 4 new continentals expensive. Pirelli not cheap either, but got great deal on TyreSales.com that was bettered by Kmart. Saved almost 40%. Great deal. Great tyres.

CarRenault Koleos

LChin

LChin

Best I've had on my CRV

Replaced my old Bridgestone tyres in August 2017 with the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season and have been very happy with them. Found that the grip is excellent in the dry and very good in the wet. Done about 5000km on them mainly in suburban roads and wear has been minimal if any. Fuel consumption also seems to have improved.

Car2002 Honda CRV
Fossie1

Fossie1Adelaide

So Far So Good

Replaced original Geosquealers with the Pirelli at 35,000 kms just recently. The change in the behaviour and feel of the car was awesome. My car does about 10-20% of its life on Aussie dirt roads and some dirt and gravel grip is essential. These tyres are really good on loose gravel dirt roads, not tending to wander around like the earlier tyres and keep the car straight. Since early days I will update as the tyres wear a bit. BTW on asphalt are excellent as well. Surprisingly cheap @ BJ Tyres about $190.
Update @5,000 Kms - going well still very happy with them, same as above.

Car2015 manual Diesel Forester
Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good tyres so far

Car2015 Subaru Forester 2.5iL, 225 / 60 / 17 size
chilli

chilliBroome

Easily staked in off road use

I really like these tyres and have definitely stiffened the ride going around corners on my 200 series land cruiser as the AT22 were too weak on the side walls and the edges were feathering off too easily when cornering in the hills.

I did though stake one the other day, these tyres have wide centre grooves where sharp rocks can easily stake the tyre. In saying that in the last month they have been in the snow and in the desert and at 17,000km worn very well

Car200 series land cruiser
Paul

Paulmelbourne

great tyre

great tyres in the wet well worth the money will be buying the same for my wifes car when shes due for new tyres. ive had cheaper tyres in the past but never again Pirelli have given my car a safer feel when driving they have good grip in the wet and make driving mountain roads safer. im very happy.

CarHSV clubsport
Maree

MareeSt Huberts Island

I love my Pirelli tyres

The tyres give me confidence when I drive my 16 year old BMW. They give excellent grip.
The car corners well and has unquestionable stability with these tyres. They were highly recommended by a principal of a prestige car business.
For the wear and amazing traction to the road, as well as recommended quality in the tyres, I will purchase the same again.

Love my tyres for safety as well.

CarBMW 330i (2001 E46)

Find out how Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season compares to other 4WD Tyres

Great excellent value for money with Pirelle breaking into the SUV crossover market. Great savings c

On a Jeep Grand Cherokee 265/60/65. Just replaced original worn down Michelin Latitudes at 72,000 with Pirelli Scorpion Verde all season because Michellin latitudes now obsolete and replaced with Michellin Primacy.
Outcome with 6,000 K on the Pirelle: great for road noise, excellent in wet, slightly stiffener response through steering, tread wear to date excellent running at 38 psi.
Great value as Pirelli are breaking into the SUV crossover Tyre market bought 4 @ $275 with $100 cash back from Pirelli.

CarJeep Grand Cheeroke
Alan

Alandandenong

excellent quality

I have had these tyres on my car for 8k miles and they are still holding up well. They have more grip than the other tyres. There is no degradation at all.
They do a great job overall - and are a great all rounder. I will replace with the same type again.

Carholden commodore
saramerc

saramercSydney, NSW

"Reliable enough for Grandpa"

I have always used Pirelli's on my mercedes e320, these are well suited for my model as it is built for comfort and not speed. My car is also very heavy and they hold the weight well but the last time i had them replaced (also Pirelli's) i thought the new set just wasn't as high quality as the last ,especially the way they look and have noticed they scrape easier. . Excellent though in wet weather have done about 30,000km and had them fitted at Bob Jane Tmart who give awesome service at Taren Point.

CarE320 97
Rez

RezPerth

Very good product

i have bought this tyres more than a year ago and since then they are very reliable and not much wear and tear on them, since i change my tyres i have drove 35000 km with the car and i believe they going to last for another 15000 km, good grip on the road especially when is dry and low noise.

CarBMW X5
James D

James DShepparton

Great rubber on the road

These tyres came with my Merc GLE and have been excellent for wear and noise. I must admit I have "tried" them out in the wet a few times by going through the odd bend a bit quicker than normal. They were very sticky, no slide what so ever. Would buy again.

CarCurrent Merc Benz GLE