Pirez Electric Bikes

Pirez Electric Bikes

3.4

Grant

GrantFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor email response and delivery time

Placed my order for a Bafang Motor and battery after confirming that they had stock. Paid by direct deposit and then found out two days later that there was no more stock. After 5 weeks I am still waiting. Send regular emails to enquire and don’t get a response. Not impressed

briski854

briski854Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best bike I have ever had

I spent months looking around for a e bike and finally got one from pirez. Bought the best one they had 18 months ago and it works better then ever. They helped me with every question and concern that I had. I highly recommend pirez to anyone thinking about a e bike.

Wayne F.

Wayne F.Central, SA

I wish could give a minus 5 rating

I wish could give a minus 5 rating.
Tried calling both of their numbers for 2 days, both their local and international numbers, and they finally got back to me.
I asked about the seat height on their fat albert as i didnt want to spend thousdands on a bike and then find its too high for my wife.
No worries, the mechanic will be in today and we will get the measurement to you "sir".
We guess what? Silence.
Why would anyone do business with a business like this?
This was only an enquiry for a sale, what would happen if I had paid them money? Would they ever answer the phone then? Who knows but wont give them a chance.

Bike Shops

Find out how Pirez Electric Bikes compares to other Bike Shops

Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional local custom electric bike dealer

thefrawls

thefrawlsHunter Region, NSW

You chose your bike, they make it amazing