Pivit
Brand Manager for Pivit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (8)
ELITE M.
ELITE M.

Scammers ,Worst company.. Rude, 0 customer service,

This company is the worst in australia do not connect with them they disconect you wben youbrely on the net , i missed my online test cause of them. And failed a subject and has cost me dearly for my future i will be sueing them ... They harrass you for 20 dolars if not paid never answer phones .. Rude , disrespectful , the customers always wrong

Rubbish ripp off slow internet

This is the worst Internet in the world so slow always dropping out never working its the biggest rip off Internet also ,customer service crap very rude disrespectful .dont connect to them

Little Bay
Little BayNew South Wales

The most unhelpful, rude staff I have ever come across

asked to upgrade plan. They do not go out of their way to help what so every. I have since found out that they have been overcharging me. Karma is cruel.

Marcel
MarcelSydney, NSW

Can't believe is the second time they hang up on me in a week! no results! poor service not getting the speed i paid for

I paid for one speed and when i checked i was getting less than half speed, i call them to let them know and they try to help but they didn't resolve anything and when i'm very polite asking questions about it , they hang up on me (Susan)weirdly saying they couldn't hear me, after i call back but no one answered, i'm not an idiot i am a costumer how come they treat us like that!? that was not the first time this happen so i had to leave a review , what kind of company is this??? big company in the market shouldn't be like that, after i read all the reviews i was shocked. truly it's not only me saying they don't have a good service.

Coomera User
Coomera UserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Criminals

How this company is still in business is beyond me. Despite cancelling our service (as they no longer provide in the area - although due to quality debatable they ever truly did) they then continue to charge one month cancellation fee as well as two months worth of additional processing fees. If your ever think they are a valid option - think again.

Little bay local
Little bay localSydney, NSW

Little bay local

Absolutely terrible service. I have never had such a bad experience with an internet provider or received such bad customer service. It is truly appalling and should be shut down. There are outages weekly and the cost is so much more expensive than other providers! Avoid it like the plague if you can!!

Poor Service

At Little Bay we have only one service provider Pivit and we wish that it wasn't this company. Their outages happen too often and including weekends. They promise to fix it but it happens again and again. Exclusive service rights should not be ever give to Pivit. Their services far from being satisfactory, we would not recommend residents to sign up with them.

August19th 2019 Update: Service provider?

Poor service provider, outages at least 3 times a month mostly on the weekends. Wish there was an alternative for Little Bay area. Not recommending to anyone, not satisfactory on many levels

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Almost perfect

Apart from the recent outage in the entire Little Bay area, I have found Pivit to be more than reliable. The best part is that they communicate freely and are always accessible. The product itself if great and we are dreading having to go with NBN. We already have fast internet speed and the only down times are for maintenance. Well done Pivit!

Mac
MacSydney, NSW

Stay WELL away from Pivit if you need a reliable internet service

eire19
eire19Sydney, NSW

Totally brutal service from crooks

How this excuse of a company can (1) get away with being a monopoly in a few small parts of Sydney is unbelievable in this day and age. People should be able to be free to be have the right to choose in a fair market, who they want as a broadband provider and not be held ransom to this shower of mugs. and (2) its actually totally embarrassing how they can't even provide to their tiny unfortunate customers that have no option but to use these mugs. Pure crap and laughable company.

Bong Che
Bong CheBrisbane Region

Hopeless on every level

I sit here able to write this because I have an iPhone hotspot.
If I didnt I would be in my second day without internet.
This is the 4th outage this month.
I have phoned, reported a fault on their site and emailed but no solution. Their reliability and customer service is beyond hope.

Update: - Now 48hrs + and no further response and no service.
96hrs - finally fixed

Greg
GregBrisbane Region

Have stuck with it but they are useless

Unreliable service, stroppy teenagers man their customer service lines. Slow if anyone else logs in. Typically 1-2 outages per month and they blame other providers. Don't waste your money and dont sign up for any more than a week

Avoid Pivit - consistently unreliable

Unfortunately we have no choice but to use Pivit as our ISP. They have the monopoly in the little pocket of Sydney we live in. I work from home and experience drop outs every 2-3 of hours for 2-5 mins. Sometimes for much longer.

Jill
Jill

Go elsewhere

For the second time in a month we are sitting here trying to run a business without internet or phones.....losing money by the second and paying staff to do nothing. Absolutely has to be the worst phone/Internet carrier - can’t even transfer our phone to a mobile.

Connection TypeI don't know

High fees charged, expensive plan, internet is not stable. Require 1 month notice to cut off

These guys are expensive, charge you a lot of fees, and internet is not good quality, not stable and get really slow at night. what is worse, they will bill you for another 30 days after you tell them that you are moving out and have to have the internet disconnected.