Pivot Stove & Heating

Pivot Stove & Heating

Missing flue kits

Short changed two flues and accessories . Poor customer service . Blamed us for 'throwing 'the items out . Be very careful when ordering online . Request a goods inventory list on delivery .

Hi Will Sorry you have had this experience : so we can look into what actually happened here can you send us your invoice number ( we will be able to get your details from this )00056920 . Keenan Adonis was the person of contact within your organisation . You also have the phone number of the registered wood fire installer we used . He can reconfirm what was missing with regard to the flues . Regards BillDear Bill Keenan has not worked for us for over 2 years : why have you waited this long to raise this issue? Rather than putting a Review on line, a simple phone call to us and this would have been resolved We will arrange for one of our customer service people to contact you during business hours

Esse IronHeart

I had one of these stoves installed via our local dealer and had 5 months of stress with the stove due to excessive smoking.
It turned out the small instruction manual supplied with the stove was for an "old model" and that the operating instructions were not applicable.
I find it bizarre that any manufacturer or supplier doesn't update instruction manuals when they change their product - a $10K stove, a new instruction manual ... ? $5 ??
I feel that if a more comprehensive and model appropriate instruction manual had been provided, I could have been saved 5 months of nuisance and bother, and the guy from Pivot could have been saved a long drive to visit me and sort out the problems I was having.
Also, their local distributor had no idea about how the new model worked.

Hi Andrew, We are disappointed that you haven't had a great experience to resolve the smoking issues with your stove - we do try to keep all the manuals up to date on our website, along with all of the training and cooking videos we do ourselves to help with any teething issues that occasionally pop up. Unfortunately during the manufacturing process in the UK, it's very rare that manuals can lag behind the improvements made to the ESSE stoves - it is however very few that do slip through to Australia in our experience. We do invite you to one of our ESSE dining experiences at your local reseller, these are great events that give you some time to sit down and ask as many questions regarding your Ironheart that may have popped up, you get to experience the food and find out why ESSE's are so good!Hi Andrew How is your Esse Ironheart now you have had a one on one training at your home with our MD, Greg Parker-Hill? (Greg drove all the way to your home to give you personal one on one training on your stove, lit your esse to ensure there was no smoking issues and spend some time with you to run you through how to use your stove and get the best out of it) We would LOVE to offer this personal service to every one of our customers - but as you know, you do live a 2,500km round trip from our offices... As mentioned before, please feel free to attend any of our FREE esse nights we run right across Australia, where we show you how to get the best form your esse ( all with a free meal and drinks )

They mean well but are just disorganised

I ordered an Eco Fan from their web site and paid on line: nothing to say the item was out of stock, Three days later they phone to tell me this, delivery would be "about two weeks". Long story short ... many emails and phone calls later it finally arrived, Would have been much quicker and cheaper to have purchased direct from USA.