PJ Group Roof Restoration

PJ Group Roof Restoration

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Excellent job done on our roof and down pipes by the PJ Group. Very professional tradesmen and the finished job looks amazing. All the gutters done as well including gutter guard. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with PJ Group

customer service

Review collected in partnership with PJ Group

Spring

SpringSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing company to deal with - steer clear at all costs

Booked these people to repaint our roof, it was a big job and they took forever to schedule.
We finally decided to give them a miss and cancel the but they refused to refund our deposit.
Peter Fraser called me in a most aggressive way threatening legal action even though they held and retained our deposit. I told him to keep the money and tell me face to face if he had a problem. Typical bully boy tactics on the phone.
My experience with them was not nice and I ended up getting a very professional job done for well less than their price including the lost deposit.
Could not recommend their services.

Exasperated